PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : The Switch Pt. 01

admin
01 Eylül 2023, 19:11
Fictional. Stepdad, stepdaughter.
Dr. Harlan scribbled something on her notebook. I paused briefly, then finished what i had been saying. "...well, when he did that it made me feel horrible, like...like he doesn't trust me. James is just a friend and I told him he had nothing to worry about." Was I complaining too much about my boyfriend Blake? Lately it seemed like we'd been going through a rough patch. Arguing more. Not trusting each other.
This most recent argument of ours centered on one of my guyfriends, James. While Blake was reaching for his phone on the nightstand, he had accidentally grabbed mine. Saw a text from James. It was nothing sexual or inappropriate. He had just wanted to know if I was still hanging out with him that Saturday to play some videogames and help him fix his computer. However, my boyfriend almost flipped out right away. "Are we still good for Saturday at 4? Let me know, James," Blake read outloud. He hesitated. "Who is James?"
I sighed. Felt anger rise within me. "I've spoken to you about him before," I reminded him. "James is a friend of mine. We went to college together." Blake got quiet.

"Why haven't I met your guyfriends? I've introduced you to mine..." he pointed out. It was like he was being super critical of me-