PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : WHEN I BECAME A WOMAN, Chap 7 - DADDY'S BIRTHDAY

admin
02 Eylül 2023, 16:59
WHEN I BECAME A WOMAN ? Chap. 7 ? DADDY?S BIRTHDAY

It is Thanksgiving vacation, school?s out and everybody is coming to the house tomorrow for the big feast. Me and Mommy grocery-shopped and we have everything ready for tomorrow morning in the kitchen, with a 16-pound turkey thawing in the fridge. But the most exciting thing isn?t that all the family is coming, or the delicious meal and seeing everyone again, but that it will be Daddy?s birthday! Mommy and I have big plans! BIG plans!!

Cassy had come up with the idea to give HERSELF as a present to Daddy, and Mommy squealed with delight when Cassy told her. With school and work and extracurricular activities, there hadn?t even been time for Cassy-School. Janice said she?d buy a few things for Cassy so she?d be a wonderful present for this special occasion. Cassy said, ?What could be better for Daddy for his birthday than for ME to be in my birthday suit for him?? They giggled and hugged. Janice said, ?Honey, you are such a pretty girl especially when you?re naked?and since this is a special occasion, we need to wrap the present.?

Mommy brought home an ice cream birthday cake after shopping at Baskins