PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : The Green Room Ch. 01

admin
02 Eylül 2023, 22:40
I thought this brief statement, before I get to todays story, mite be helpful for the reader. I hope you enjoy reading my stories as much as I do writing them but I'm offering my erotic tales for free, sharing intimate thoughts, feelings, fantasies, experiences, If my small errors in form, style or spelling upset you don't read me again, it is that simple, acting superior, leaving mean comments, correcting small errors says more about you then me. They are not a legal brief constructed so every word is perfect, every word/phrase perfect, every comma in the right place, edited ten times by different eyes, they are a frank, explicit, exploration of my sexual journey, my thoughts.
I have a tumbling out style writing from emotion, lust, desire, a friend confessing to you. I love feedback good and bad, even the harsh comments from the grammar police "English must be your second Language" being the most cruel/funny and true comment because sex is my first language, but really this is a hobby not a job, the writing is suppose to be fun a release. I enjoy writing erotica with one hand, rubbing softly my pussy with the other, caressing my body, making love to myself, letting my fingers play with with my soaking wet pussy.
Parting my wet lips inserting one then two fingers slowly inside me slowly moving in and out my wetness growing. Smearing my wetness on my clit rubbing it gently the whole time writing an erotic story my sexual lust growing. My pussy juices making a slurping sound as my fingers thrust in then out speed increasing. Tingling all over, legs spread, knees bent sitting in my leather computer chair, toes curling, bringing my fingers to my mouth tasting myself, licking my fingers.
What would be helpful to acknowledge though is not only are some of these rules the grammar police hold so dear are incredibly capricious, they are also constantly changing. The thing that is oft overlooked is that as language changes with online chat and texting, as it naturally does over time anyway, the rules that govern it should change as well.
Please enjoy my erotic story and thank you for reading my works your feedback is always welcome, constructive criticism included, suggestions, or just saying you liked my erotic story I appreciate all of it, Cheri.
My Erotic Story:
The green room is the space in a theatre or music venue that functions as a waiting room and lounge for performers to relax before, during, and after a performance or show when they are not engaged on stage. Green rooms typically have seating for the performers, such as upholstered chairs and sofas. The origin of the term is often ascribed to such rooms historically being painted green. Modern green rooms need not necessarily adhere to a specifically green color scheme, though the theatrical tradition of the name remains.
Chapter One:

Playing the blues at The Basement was a surreal experience, a Hip, clubby spot featuring upscale plates, craft cocktails