PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : a-trial-of-strength-590

admin
04 Eylül 2023, 16:47
Subject: "A Trial Of Strength" - Part 590 by Rob Williams A TRIAL OF STRENGTH ? PART 590 by Rob Williams CHAPTER 590 ? "THE TRIBE PARTIES" IN THIS CHAPTER After the tribe's Grady-House party, Grady sits in bed with his lover Mario and their boy Brian, enjoying post-party gossip, and guessing what is actually happening in nearby guestrooms. The cop Mark, and his surfer buddy Jamie, are initiating young Felipe as the cop's boy. And cowboy Charlie is getting off watching his boys, Noah and Vic, make love ? to each other, then to him. __________________________________________________ ____________________ IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER At the big Grady-House party for the whole tribe, love was definitely in the air. As Bob, the co-leader of the tribe, said to the hosts, movie-star Grady and his Italian lover Mario, "The variations of love here run the whole gamut from affection to lust, with everything you can imagine in between." Affection was represented by Bob and Mario who had taken time out from the festivities and made love ? the old-fashioned way. Lust was Grady's territory ? lust for the cowboy Charlie who had dropped in to visit his boys Noah and Vic, and had together subjected the movie-jock to the sexual humiliation he craved. Now, in mid-afternoon, Bob and his lover Randy sat with Mario and Grady, listening to the buzz in the various groups gathered around. "I love all this dudes," Grady said. "I tell you, I couldn't survive the pressures of stardom if I didn't have you guys to take Mario and me into a whole different, beautiful world that has nothing to do with show-biz. Well," he grinned, "it's a show-biz of a sort ? the X-rated kind, I'm happy to say. "Look at my gang over there for example ? Jamie, Nate and Eddie huddling together, gearing up for our publicity gig, and Eddie still drooling over the thought of that private jet. The `publicity gig' Grady was referring to was the multi-city ten-day publicity tour to promote the lifeguard movie he was still shooting. While he loved acting, he hated the stress of being an international celebrity and dreaded the looming tour. So he was hugely relieved when the studio agreed to Mario's suggestion that he bring not only Mario as his personal manager, but his three buddies who worked with him on the movie ? Jamie and Nate to explain to the press about the complex surfing scenes, and young Eddie as his personal cameraman. An added incentive was that they would be traveling from city to city on one of the studio's private jets. Mario said, "And look over there at those kids Vic and Noah, looking wide-eyed and hanging on every word of their sexy hero, cowboy Charlie." Charlie had arrived unexpectedly taking a break between rodeo gigs, much to the delight of his boys who were excited about spending the night with him in the pool-house here. Bob smiled, "The couple I have a real soft spot for are Pete and Brandon, talking to young Brian about their vacation plans. I'm so glad they'll be coming up here when you all take off on that PR gig. Give them a chance to relax here with Brian and Danny on a long-overdue mini-vacation. They're gonna have such a great time. "And don't forget the chefs," Bob added, "Danny and his lover Tommy, my twins, freckle-faced Will, and that cute young immigrant Felipe having the time of his life, having found his first real home and family after his long, brave trek to get here." "OK, all that's in the near future," Grady grinned, "but right here and now let's take bets on who, out of the whole crowd, will be the first to break from the pack and hog the spotlight?" "That's easy," Bob laughed. "I vote for motormouth Eddie." Randy nodded, "Eddie, hands down." Grady and Mario agreed ? "No contest ... Eddie." They didn't have long to wait. In a few minutes they high-fived each other as Eddie shot to his feet. "Listen up, guys," he yelled. I have a big announcement." "Which you...will...not...believe," came a chorus of boys, followed by gales of laughter. "Quiet! Hey, if you don't shut up I'll ... I'll just stop talking." "You hear that, guys? Eddie's gonna stop talking ... yeah right, like that's gonna happen." That brought more laughs, but Eddie took it in stride. "You can laugh, men, but later this evening you'll be creaming your shorts. Because I, Eddie, will be showing a movie in the screening room downstairs. A movie made by yours truly. I have edited together ... wait for it ... a mashup of highlights from all the videos I've made of our two stars ? Grady as the gorgeous lifeguard captain, and Charlie as the totally sexy rodeo cowboy. "Bring your trick towels with you, guys, `cos your gonna need them ? won't be a dry cock in the house. It's a spectacular event, amazing, dazzling, and I can truly say, without fear of contradiction ..." he grinned his irresistible puckish grin "... all together guys ... " The entire crowd howled, "You...Will...Not...Believe ..." ========= CHAPTER 590 ========= BRIAN TAKES NOTES The festivities at the Grady House party continued well into the afternoon in an atmosphere of love, laughter, lazing on the grass and splashing in the pool. All the three dozen or so men and boys of the tribe were relaxing and, as Bob said, recharging their batteries before the rigors of the coming week in their various jobs. Grady's lover Mario, the co-host of the party, always vigilant of the hard-working chefs, made one of his many trips to the kitchen to check on them. "Ciao, mi amici, va tutto bene?" "Everything's on track, sir," Danny said. Following their usual procedures Danny was the head chef today as it was his kitchen. "We're starting prep for dinner, but it's a slow time so we're working in shifts. Felipe is off right now, talking to his buddy Jamie, sharing his excitement about the upcoming publicity tour. And Will's taking time off next to spend time with his dad Seth." "Molto bene. I know you all love working in the kitchen, keeping us all fed, but it's essential that you enjoy the party too. That's why we have five chefs here today. Danny, how do you feel about the prospect of Pete and Brandon coming up here when we've all gone away on this trip, leaving you and Brian alone?" "Loving the idea, sir. Especially as my lover Tommy has said he's taking time off from Doc Steve's house and he'll be staying here with me." "Eccelente, Danny, quite a merry group. I must go and see how Brian is doing." Outside Mario scanned the crowd and saw Brian buzzing around in his wheelchair, loading up with drinks from the bar and serving them to their guests. He caught up with him when he had paused to make notes on a pad on is tray. "Are those drinks orders, Brian?" Mario asked, concerned that he was being used as a waiter. "Oh no, sir, I load up once in a while, but mostly the guys get their own drinks from Tommy at the bar. No I, er, wasn't writing drinks orders." He blushed and Mario smiled, "You don't have to tell me, bambino, I'm not prying." "That's OK, sir, I want to. It's for Grady. See, going from group to group here I pick up lots of snatches of conversation, tidbits of gossip from everyone. I know you have told us that is private and confidential, not to be repeated ? except to Grady. He always asks me for all the gossip, and I know he will tonight. But there's so much going on here that I'm afraid of forgetting it, so I'm writing it down, taking notes. You think that's OK?" "It's more than OK, bambino, it's essential, Grady expects it. Provided it stays between you and him." "Oh it always does, sir. Grady says that's what makes gossip so exciting, `cos it's secret, just between us. He loves our late-night sessions." Mario smiled at Brian's earnest wide-eyed expression. "I know he does, Brian, it's one of his favorite things, especially after a party. He doesn't even tell me the secrets." "Well, sir, when he's in bed with you he's prob'ly got other things on his mind." Mario laughed. "You're right there, amico, and we both know what that is. You and I make a great team ... you fill his mind with gossip, then I fill his body with sperma. "But enough about Grady ? everything always seems to circle back to Grady, non ? vero? I want to know about you and especially how you feel about Pete and Brandon spending their time up here after Grady and I have gone off on our trip." Brian's eyes sparkled. "I'm really looking forward to it and I've already spoken to them about it. Brandon and I are very close as you know, and I've missed him a lot lately. It'll be great having him here full-time." Brian frowned. "Only thing is, sir, I'm not sure how it's gonna be with Pete. I mean, him and Brandon are lovers and you know that saying about `three's a crowd'. I don't want to be the third wheel, getting in their way." Oh, bambino, there's nothing wrong with being a third wheel. Grady and I love it when someone else is with us, like Bob for example. It gives us a whole new perspective on our own relationship when we can bounce ideas off him, and even share some of our problems with him. And we open up with each other, saying things we would never say when it's just the two of us. "In any case, you have a friendship with Brandon that goes back a long way, and in that sense Pete is the third wheel. He can be very helpful if your friendship with Brandon hits rough patches. You see, Brandon loves you and Pete. The difference is that he is Pete's boy and your boyfriend, and the three of you together can make both relationships richer. "But above all, there's that wonderful Pete. You know how gentle and loving he is ? must be something to do with being a Forest Ranger, communing with nature all day. He loves that you have such a close friend as Brandon. And he's such a sensitive man that if there is ever any uneasiness you can trust Pete to sort it out with discretion and affection." "Thank you for saying that, sir, I never thought of it quite like that. Er, there is one other thing, sir. When you and Grady are here there's never any question that you're the bosses. But with you gone ... like ... who's the boss here, Danny or me?" "Oh, I would be surprised that would ever come up, you have both always worked so well together. Technically Danny is the house manager, but you know I don't like labels. The way it's always worked is that Danny rules the kitchen, ordering supplies and so on, while you take care of the house. And you both manage the daily people who come in, like gardeners, janitors and repairmen. "And don't forget, Bob, Randy and Mark are just a phone call away. If you have any problems with the house, or security or anything, they would be up here like a shot. No, Brian, I don't think you and Danny will have any territorial issues about who does what. Don't forget, your main focus will be on your guests, and I know you will be thrilled to take care of Pete and Brandon. You are so good at that." Brian beamed. "I love you so much, sir. But I've already told you that again and again." "And don't stop saying it, Brian, I love hearing it. And of course you know how much Grady and I love you. Now go and keep making your gossip notes for Grady. And make them juicy." "Oh, I don't have to juice them up sir. The things I hear," Brian giggled. "As Eddie would say, `you...would...not...believe'." DINNER