PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Lisa , her Sister

admin
06 Eylül 2023, 22:03
Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction concocted entirely within my imagination. Any resemblance to real people shouldn't be surprising since most of my stories are based on people I know. While I hope you enjoy this story and are compelled to provide feedback, I don't expect the subject matter will appeal to everyone who reads it. As such, I discourage venomous, nasty feedback full of violent wishes against essentially fictional characters in fictional situations. If this story does not appeal to you, there is undoubtedly one somewhere on Literotica that will, so your energy will be better spent on finding it rather than on vilifying me.

Rob and I had picked up Tommy, then Lisa, then headed up the hill to hang out at Barton's Pub where Bucky was bartending. Lisa had just graduated from college, a year behind the rest of us, so we hadn't seen her in a few months. She was looking good that night and I'd been wondering if I'd get the opportunity to get my hands on her big titties from the moment we'd first made plans. We had a history of hooking up whenever the opportunity presented itself, so the odds were in my favor.

"My parents are out of town," she later revealed to just me over our beers.

"Really?" I replied, "Then why are we here instead of there?"

"My sister, Julia, is home so I can't have a party," she said, "but I was thinking after we leave here, Julia will probably be asleep and won't know if you come over."

"What do we do with Rob, though?" I asked, since I had driven and he was my roommate. Tommy we could easily ditch at his place, but it would be a bit of a haul to drop Rob at our place then drive back to Lisa's.

We brainstormed a few ideas, but the simplest turned out to be making sure Rob had plenty to drink then waiting until he'd passed out at her house and sneaking off to her bedroom. Knowing Rob as we did, we were certain that, after a long night and even just a few beers, if we left him alone on Lisa's couch, he'd be out like a light. The hard part was waiting until everyone was ready to call it a night knowing what we'd be up to once we made it up to her bedroom. We'd always kept our "relationship" discreet, so we kept our hands off of each other even though we were itching to tear each other's clothes off. We did have a good time that night, hanging out with everyone at Barton's, but we also had no complaints when it came time to hit the road.

After dropping Tommy off, we told Rob that we'd be stopping over at Lisa's since her parents weren't home. He wasn't incoherent but he'd definitely taken advantage of not having to worry about driving. We kept the lights low as we sat in Lisa's living room and, as we'd agreed, once it looked like he was beginning to nod off, I got up and said that I'd be right back. I took the roundabout route to the front staircase so that, if he was paying attention, he wouldn't realize that was where I was heading. I quietly ascended the stairs and paused in the dark upstairs hallway. Julia's room was dark but her door was slightly ajar, which got my hormone laden mind wondering what she was wearing to sleep in. Nightgown? Nightshirt? Pajamas? Panties