PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Secretary Fucked by CEO's Son

admin
07 Eylül 2023, 02:24
Hi, I am Anil here. Here I am writing a story which is sent to me by my friend in Bombay namely, Ayesha. And here I am writing on her behalf and I am considering my as Ayesha.
I am a Christian girl from the beautiful city of Bombay. I have stayed all my life here in Bombay. I completed my graduation from Jai Hind college in Mumbai and now I am working in a very highly reputed firm as personal secretary of the CEO of the company.
At an age of 23 I have a beautiful body with an inviting figure of 35-25-36. During my college days I had an affair with a Maharashtrian guy. He made me realize of what I have in me for the first time. I use to go out quite a lot with him. I use to love the way he use to hold me in his arms kiss me deeply on my lips and neck, rub my tight ass and fondle with my nipples. I use to get real hungry with him. But unfortunately we never got a chance to share a bed. The end of college saw end of our 2 years affair. Our CEO's son Manoj often is in office along with his father.

Manoj is 29 yrs of age tall and handsome married guy. His wife Ritu is a very charming