PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Sharmila: A Very Exciting Woman

admin
21 Ekim 2023, 11:25
I met her for the first time at a Jewelers shop. Her expensive buying, her orthodox dress and most importantly her looks caught my attention. Her skin colour is something one has to see to believe. It?s something between Ivory and Gold, with tinges of pink. She is quite tall (5? 8?), on the heavy side but quite well proportioned - 36c- 32- 40, I guess.

As we both waited for a fairly long time for our orders to get ready, she started talking to me. Soon we became friendly and she invited me to her house. She told me that she lives in a large house and feels lonely, as she has no children. She insisted that I come to her house in the morning and spend the whole day with her. While I agreed to let her know a date later, she rang me up after a couple of days. At her insistence I agreed to visit her the next day. She asked me again to come in the morning, even before my bath and spend the whole day to see how she spends her day.

I reached her place around 11.00 in the morning. She greeted me with delight and showed her impatience by telling me that I was rather late. She looked very pretty as she was wearing a gorgeous white Tangail sari (worn in traditional Bengali style i.e. with the pallu going the other way round i.e. from right at the bottom to left at the top) and a red blouse. Her sari was tied rather low exposing a large part of her very fair belly with a sexy curve and her deepset belly button. She was wearing a lot of jewellery at that hour.

She lives in a very large house built in Zamindari style with a large separate self- contained floor all to herself and her husband. The main building had a hall with 100 pillars! As she showed me around the house, I felt as if I was in the Nineteenth century.

After we settled down in her lounge and talked for some time, she told me that though it?s a taboo in the family she enjoys drinking but only when in good company and asked me if I wanted some beer. As I agreed a maid served us beer in lovely Italian glasses. I noticed that the maid was not wearing any blouse. As I could see her legs through her sari she was probably without petticoat also.

Sharmila told me that I should change into something more comfortable and asked the maid to bring a dressing gown. She asked the maid to take me to the dressing room and get me to change my dress. In the dressing room (which was quite large with mirrors of different size), the maid took off my sari and then my blouse. After that she unhesitatingly took off my bra. I was more surprised when she untied my petticoat string. As I had no panty, within minutes I was naked in presence of this unknown woman.

As I was going to pick up the dressing gown to cover my nakedness, she stopped me and brought a wet towel. She wiped my body with the towel, which was ice cold and had a nice cologne smell. As she pressed the towel all over my body I felt nice and refreshed. She took a traditional perfume bottle and poured cologne generously on her palm. She dabbed cologne in my armpits, navel, cleavage, in the thigh joints and finally on my nipples with her fingers. I was spell bound to see how this woman did all this without any hesitation.

Finally she made me put on the gown. It was a silk robe and was sleeveless