PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : For My Boyfriend's Birthday

admin
22 Ekim 2023, 17:51
Tonight is a very special night and I can't believe I'm stuck in traffic. If only the girls weren't so picky with the flower shopping, I wouldn't be here dreading.

I reach home. Shit... I only have about fifteen minutes to prepare this! The crimson color of the roses is rich against the ivory marble floors of my condo as I lay a trail of them from the entry hallway to my bedroom. I take out a crispy fresh pink stationary paper from my desk and begin folding it into a heart. I write on it: You're the Apple of my life--Happy Birthday xx. I set my hearty note on the small desk at the foyer and give it a quick spray of my perfume. Strolling back to my bedroom, I can smell the roses filling my home with a subtle sweet fragrance. I glance at my watch. DAMN! He can be here any minute. I take another pink stationary and scribble away my one last note. I fold my note and lay it down on my bed with the last rose. Suddenly, I hear the front door open and close. He's here! I scrabble for my iPad and tune in some music. Softly, K-Ci