PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Getting WET In The Bahamas

admin
22 Ekim 2023, 19:23
My wife and I left the winters cold up north to spend ten days down in the Bahamas. As usual, our flight was a total disaster, between the wait in long lines and being held up at the gate, waiting for a connecting flight. By the time we arrived almost three hours late and a day wasted on the beach, we gathered our bags, hailed a cab and checked into our hotel. My wife, by this point did not want anything to do with the beach, bars or me. So this not being a foreign place to us, as we venture there at least 2 times a year, I changed into bathing trunks, sandals a loose T-shirt. I was looking forward to going down to the swim-up bar and partake in some of the local spirits and relax in the water as my wife stayed up in the room.

I reached the pool, got into the water and swam up to the bar, I was lucky, there was a stool open. As I was getting up onto the stool, my shorts caught on sharp edge and ripped right down the middle. Normally this would not be to much a problem, but these trunks did not have mesh in them nor was I wearing a jock. I sat there pondering my situation with my legs held together when the bartender came to take my order. Here was this beautiful native girl, "TONI" whom I had met times before, address me by name, to say the least, I was impressed with her memory, lest her other attributes. Toni, is not a frail little thing, but what people may call a BBW (what I call sexy), she has medium length black hair, seductive eyes