PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Daddy Fixes Her Ruined Prom

admin
21 Kasım 2023, 21:34
This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All characters are over the age of 18.

This is my first submission to please be gentle.

Stunned I silently watched Martha get in her fully packed car and drive away. I turned and raced into the house calling Junes name. Hearing me she raced out of the shower.

"What is it Daddy? What's happening? Are you ok?"

"Oh baby girl." I said gathering her close. "I'm so sorry baby, your mother just left us."

She broke down in my arms, her legs going weak. I swept her up, cradling her tight in my arms and settling on the couch. Cuddling her close I soothed her "I know it's a shock baby girl, but don't worry. I'm going to take good care of you, you know that I love you. You're MY baby girl and I'll never leave you. It'll be ok sweetling." I murmured rubbing her back and arms soothingly.

I looked down to see how she was coping. To my shock the towel was gaping open across her front. I could clearly see all of her from her firm voluptuous breasts, with their pretty suckable raspberry drop nibbles all the way down to her neatly contoured