PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Lasting Love

admin
18 Ocak 2024, 15:31
Author's Note: Forgive me if the story or writing is bland, as this is my first erotic writing piece. I really dislike the story parts and the writing in general, as I believe them to be horrible, badly written, and boring. If anyone has any comments or suggestions on how to improve, feel free to leave them, as I'm always looking for ways to improve my writing and make it better to read! All I ask is to not needlessly bash, that doesn't help either of us.

Also, there's no formatting since the file extension wouldn't work with me x.x

Disclaimer: No readers under 18 and all that jazz, just don't do it. The law says it's wrong, therefore it is, obviously.

It was a rather dull day so far. Lily was a high school Senior. A good, smart student at that. For some reason, things just weren't interesting in her classes today. She didn't doubt the subjects were the same as always, and should be as easy to concentrate on as usual. It was February after all, she'd been doing it all year. Today though... Her mind was stuck on something.

Lily had known she was a lesbian since she was 16, but she'd never actually gone out with anyone, or even had sexual contact yet. The only trace of it was her constant nightly fantasies about beautiful women over ones about boys. This, though, could come to an end soon. Lily had been chatting online on MSN with an older woman who lived in the same town as her, and after about a week, the woman had suggested to meet up in her apartment... Lily was now 18, so this wasn't outside the realm of possibility or legality.

She was a bit worried though. This would be her first time, and she didn't actually know this woman very well. Sure, she knew she was brunette, 27 years old, had blue eyes, and her name was Ashley. She'd been told that, but she didn't actually know the woman that dubbed herself XxAshyLove177xX. She didn't know what she liked, disliked, she couldn't tell what her personality was, and she certainly had been hoping to have her first experience with someone she loved. She was a bit hesitant about the age gap, but honestly, it didn't matter too much to her. People who cared about age over personality or physical features are just idealistic, stubborn, and afraid of society's judgment.

All in time, she supposed.

The bell for lunch rang, meaning 3rd period history was over. She usually had no trouble paying attention in that class, but today, none of the lecture about government duties soaked in. Mr. Wentworth gave her a strange look. He was one of her favorite teachers-- and likewise her in terms of students. He probably realized something was up, but thankfully didn't question her on it.

Lily got lunch quickly, sitting down alone, per usual. She didn't really talk to anyone in her lunch, as somehow it happened that her friends all had second lunch.

Her pocket vibrated as she was finishing up her pizza, she'd gotten a text message. Strange, considering the small amount of friends who actually texted her.

She took her phone out, and looked at the unknown number. Not knowing what to expect, she opened the text.

'Hey Lils, looking forward to tonight baby? ;)). I get off work at 2:30... What time did you want to come over?

-Ash'

Her heart fluttered, and she instinctively swallowed.

'Umm, idk.. I'm availible at 2:00 onward. Anytime, really...'

She hoped it wasn't too obvious she was still in high school from the time. She had neglected to give that detail, as she thought it might scare Ashley away.

'Cool, maybe I can pick you up at 3:00 from your house? :)'

She had already given her her address, so that would work.

'Yea, sure Ash, sounds great! I can't wait..