PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : The Seven Seekani Ch. 01

admin
18 Ocak 2024, 21:07
"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!" Seekani grunted as she thrusted into the blonde in front of her. It was 20 minutes after the press conference and true to form, she was fucking Jessica.
After the press conference she had walked up to Jessica, told her how beautiful she was even with her glasses and proceeded to walk her toward her hotel room nearby.
Even if she hadn't sweettalked the blonde she knew without a doubt that she would be fucking her. No woman or man could resist Seekani, even if they wanted too.
Her charm was irresistible, her looks were literally out of this world and her cock was a blessing to be seen....
She also released a pheromone as part of her natural scent that instantly attracted those around her.
When she was younger it caused many problems while trying to make friends but now that she was much older, she could control and release the scent at will.
And now that she had the responsibilities of running a country, it was a very important skill she thought with a yawn.
As Jessica began orgasming for the second time on her cock, Seekani decided to wrap this up, she had business to attend to after all.
"Take...it...all." Seekani grunted and released her sperm deep inside of Jessica, causing it to overflow.
She wasn't worried about getting the human pregnant. That was another thing she could control.
"Wow...that was incredible." Jessica said running hands through her mussed hair and fixing her glasses.
"I know...look..." Seekani began.
"Jessica?" Jessica supplied.
"Right. I'm sure you understand that I have a lot of work to do. This was...fun, really...but I unfortunately must go. I have meetings to attend...you understand." Seekani said, wiping the juices from her dick with a nearby cloth and then refastening her pants.
"Of course, I..." Jessica began.
"Goodbye." Seekani said, and with a brief kiss on her cheek, she was out of the door.
As soon as she stepped outside of the hotel suite, Adir was ever present at her side, very used to his boss's ministrations.
"I've spoken with the producers of Finding Love and they would like to set up a meeting with you for this evening. They've already gotten started on redoing the show, but it is a tight timeline considering the show was set to start in two days." Adir stated, trying to keep up with Seekani as they walked down the hall.
Seekani shrugged.
"They also wanted your input on what to call the show. They aren't sure whether to call the show Finding Love: The Bachelor or the Bachelorette because of your..." Adir stopped and gestured toward Seekani's genitalia.
"Yeesss?" Seekani said stopping and arching a brow. Adir always struggled to talk about anything sexual, so Seekani loved to ruffle his feathers.
"Your cock." Adir finally said.
Seekani laughed, then huffed and continued walking.
She was having fun messing with Adir, but the humans were annoying her. To Adir she said, "You humans get caught up on the most trivial of things. I swear mother could have made several improvements on her creation...understanding that gender is fluid is a basic concept in all realms. It's embarrassing honestly."
"What do they even call someone like me?" Seekani asked after a while.
"Androgynous and of course Futanari?" Adir suggested.
"What's wrong with that?" Seekani asked.
"You can't call a show The Futanari." Adir said aghast. "It's primetime television!"
"Honestly Adir." Seekani said releasing a huff. "I must do everything. You humans are so prudish. What about the Unfir word, Dyshea-shigayni?"
"I think that will be hard to understand and could affect ratings. Might I make a suggestion?" Adir asked, and Seekani gestured for him to continue.

"Finding Love: The Bachelor