PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : He Said His Wife Wanted To Watch

admin
29 Ocak 2024, 15:55
His Wife Wanted to Watch

When I was around 45 years old, I had a job that allowed for all the overtime I wanted, including working holidays. My workday started at 2 A.M. I'd tell my wife that I had to go in two hours early, or I'd call her and say I had to work two hours late. This allowed me some free time to cruise the Midland Rest Area, or the small county park that I'd pass on my way to and from work.

The parks restroom was a plywood building with two doors. Entering either door puts you in a small room with just a single pit toilet with a plywood wall separating it from the other room. The painted plywood walls were just begging for guys to scribble messages on it.

One day, I stopped to take a leak on my way home. As I relieved myself, I looked the walls over and noticed a new message among the normal " I suck big cocks, leave #" type of messages that cluttered the wall.

It read, "My wife wants to watch me being fucked by a man. I'm 39 yrs. 5'8", 165lbs, 6 inches, decent looking. She's 35 yrs., 5'2", 105lbs and Hot ! I've never been with a guy. Leave way to contact. D