PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : A Visit to the Retirement Home

admin
29 Ocak 2024, 23:38
This story is a work of pure fiction and based on some very perverted fantasises that I have, that have developed since reading various stories here on . However it is based on real characters mainly me, a 47 year old man from England and a lady (73) that I have become acquainted with through my mother in law, Georgie. My mother in law, who is in her mid-late 60's and I have been enjoying each other's bodies since 2006 and she has given me a taste for the more mature woman, hence this story.

I was just getting ready to go and pick up my mother in law when my phone started to ring.

"Hello."

"Hi John, it's me," came the familiar voice of my wife's Mother, "I can't make it today, I've got a rotten cold and don't feel up to going out."

"That's a shame," I said, "I had something naughty planned for this afternoon."

She giggled like a school-girl and said "You naughty boy, you'll just have to play on your own."

I laughed "Ah but its much better when you play too."

Another giggle, "Anyway," she said "Can you still go and see Jean, only I promised to take her some of her favourite chocolates and take her library books back for her?"

That day had all been pre-arranged, Georgie and I would go and see an old neighbour of hers, Jean, now living in a retirement home and then out for lunch before going back to her place for an afternoon fuck.

"Yes I suppose so. Was it those Belgian chocolates you were going to take?"

"Yes," Georgie said, "Can you pick some up for her and do the library too?"

She blew a kiss down the phone.

"Phone me when you are better then because I'm getting nothing from Liz at the moment and I feel as horny as hell," I told her.

"I promise darling, in a couple of days Ken is going up to the Penines to do some walking, I'll be better then and whilst Liz is at work, you can come over and I'll be a very good girl for you."

Half hour later I pulled up outside "The Oaks", a warden controlled complex where older folk who were not yet ready for 24 hour a day care lived. Jean had a small flat, literally 3 rooms, a kitchen/diner/lounge a bedroom