PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Darmanian - The Becoming - John

admin
28 Ocak 2022, 16:57
Darmanian - The Becoming - JohnThe following story is written from different points of view of the various characters. To find out what happened to a different character check out their story on my profile (when written). IntroductionJohn is a 52 year old man living in Newcastle in the UK. He resides with his wife of 12 years, Anne 43 years old, her daughter Saria who has just turned 18, and his son Daniel who is 19. They belong to a little known religion called Darmanian which has a few churches around the country, although you've probably never heard of it. They are all devout members of the church and John takes care of his step-daughter just like she was his own.Chapter 1 - Ann SummersIt was the morning of Saria's 18th birthday and excitement ran rampant around the house. John and his with Anne had woken up at around 7am, they lay there for a while embraced in each other's arms, John's hard morning wood pressing into Anne's thighs. Unfortunately there was no time for play this morning. They got out of bed, dressed (whilst Anne smiled gleefully - staring at John squeezing his still hard cock into his pants), Anne went and checked on Daniel before they both prepared breakfast downstairs, although both of them were a bit too nervous about the day ahead to eat. As they sat down at the kitchen table and began chatting about the day ahead they could hear the tell-tale sounds of bedsprings squeaking rhythmically above them, they both smiled at each other knowing Saria had found her birthday present!A little while later Saria came running down the stairs and charged into the room, obviously excited for the day ahead, a beaming smile across her face. The dressing gown she wore covered her body completely apart from her smooth shaven legs, it wrapped tightly around her ample hourglass figure and teased what was beneath."I'm so excited I can't wait!" Shrieked Saria as she practically jumped into her chair. John smirked at her whilst pawing at his breakfast trying not to undress her in his mind."I bet you can't sweetie!" Replied Anne. "I still remember getting my outfit all those years ago, it's a special time for a girl.""Just don't spend too much money!" Joked John. "Where's the fun in that?!" Saria giggled as she leaned over and kissed John on his cheek, slightly overlapping the corner of her lips with his. "Thanks for the birthday present Dad and Mum." She got up and hugged Anne. "No problem honey, were glad you enjoyed it!" Replied John, he could taste the remnant of a sweet but salty residue Saria had left with her kiss. "Oh.. You could hear? Sorry I was just so excited." Replied Saria as she sat back down and started eating the breakfast in front of her. John just smiled back as he realised what the familiar sweet salty taste she had left on his lips was, she really must taste just like her mother he thought to himself just as Daniel entered the room. He was completely naked apart from the pink plastic chastity device tightly locked around his cock. This was perfectly normal, but we'll address that in Daniel's side of the story... As Daniel sat down at the table Anne couldn't help but notice the tip of Daniel's cage glistened with a drop of precum dangling from it. Saria had obviously been teasing him again!After they finished breakfast Saria ran back upstairs to get dressed whilst John and Anne chatted about the plans for the day. They agreed a budget a bit more than John had originally intended but Anne's promises of rewarding him later on inflated it a bit along with other things! They all got in the car apart from Daniel who stayed at the house alone, he wasn't allowed on this trip.They arrived in the town centre around 10am, parked the car and walked through the street towards Ann Summers. As they walked he found himself staring at Saria's ample bum in the tight licra shorts she was wearing. John felt his cock throb and chub up a little as they got near the shop. They entered the pink and black themed store they were greeted with a smile from the assistant behind the counter, a middle aged woman with short straight black hair. Saria mentioned to the assistant they were interest in purchasing some lingerie and they were guided to the back of the shop where a row of changing rooms sat. Anne smiled back over her shoulder at John as they started walking to the changing rooms, passing a collection of dildo's and see through lace bras. The look from Anne and the exciting items on the shelves made John's cock grow even more, straining against his underwear, he took a deep breath to try and calm himself down. John sat down on a chair by the changing rooms as Saria went into the changing room alone and closed the door. "I'm going to go find her the perfect outfit!" Smiled Anne as she walked back into the rest of the store, kissing John on her way. His eyes darting around what little he could see of the store and imagining all the fun times he and Anne could have with them! The Anne came back after about 10 minutes with a few handfuls of lingerie, giggling away as she entered the changing room shutting the door behind her Anne winked at John. He sat there thinking about what Anne and Saria were about to get up to, stripping naked and trying on the underwear they had selected out. The thought of this made his soft cock twitch again. Just then a different assistant walked towards him in the changing room area. She was a younger pale skinned redhead girl with long hair and a tight petite body. John realised it was Emma, one of Saria's friends from college. She was the same age as Saria, he could remember taking Saria to her 18th party a few months ago. She stared at John for a few seconds before asking him. "Your Saria's step-father John aren't you?" She asked with a smile. "I thought I saw your wife picking out some sexy underwear she wanted to try on, lucky you!""Yes that's her in there, I might be waiting outside a while she picked out quite a few things!" John replied with a grin, she didn't know Saria was in there as well - probably for the best - she wasn't a part of the church, shifting his legs slightly."Anne is that you in there?" Yelled out Emma in a friendly manner towards the door."Emma?! Oh yes it is sweetie. I thought that was you stocking the shelves, hope you're doing well." Replied Anne. They exchanged small talk for a minute before saying their goodbyes and Emma approached John again."You know." she said with a smile on her face. "You don't have to sit there bored while your wife shops. We installed a peep hole into some of the changing rooms so husbands could watch their wives trying on outfits for just this occasion!"A rush of excitement shot through John as his mind began to race at the possibilities."Interested?" Asked Emma with her friendly smile again."Oh...Ahem. Yeah that'd, be great Emma!" Replied John.Emma led him to the side of the changing room where a purple velvet curtain hang from ceiling to floor. She pulled it across slightly and stepped inside as John followed behind. He looked around the small room he was now stood in, obviously this also used to be a changing room, with the bench as well, but now instead of the mirrors either side sat two peephole's. Emma slotted a key into the one on the side of Anne