PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : My Sub Femboy Pt. 02

admin
31 Ocak 2022, 16:58
Tatum and I collapsed on my bed, breathing heavily, as if we had been running for miles. Lying on opposite ends of the mattress I looked up and across his petite, sweaty body. A narrow stream of light from nearby street lamps cast a perfect, thin beam of light through my bedroom window, down the length of his tender, naked, 19 year old frame. I could still see fresh rills of saliva-mixed bodily juices splattered across his hairless pelvic mound and dripping from his traumatized little semi-erect cock. With every ragged inhalation I took catching my breath, I tasted his warm, sweaty, pheromone-tinged juices permeating my mouth and throat. His juices tasted strongly sensual, yet somehow, innocently primal and sweet.
I had eaten many women's ejaculate in the past as they released into my mouth and onto my face. I had once had a chubby girlfriend who loved to grind her horny wet, shaved vagina across my face and mouth until she exploded gushes of her built up secretions into my mouth. I always accepted these warm gifts happily, possibly because my cock was buried deep in her throat at the time she was cumming. "Deepthroating me when she orgasmed", she said, "was the only thing that kept her from screaming when she came on my face". Most of these orgasms involved gushing torrents of mysterious fluids that I eagerly swallowed back, yet somehow, never fully developed a strong passion for receiving.
The only thing I could think after Tatum had released a huge blast of thick, gooey boy-cum down my throat and into my stomach was that I wanted more! Until less than an hour and a half earlier he had been a complete stranger, yet I found myself rock hard, hoping for another helping of his most intimate of fluids. Feeling his small body surrendering to my probing mouth and tongue until he convulsed sperm was an intoxicating level of excitement and gratification I had never experienced with a woman.
Before I could resolve to stimulating him a second round he turned, smiled up at me wickedly, grabbed my still rock-hard penis, and began pumping it up and down slowly. The sensation made me jump slightly and he moaned, "Mmmmm" in approval. The outline of his face caught a thin beam of light coming through the gap in the curtained window. He was so incredibly cute. It was like he was an entirely new species of ultra sexy human, a beautiful girl with a cock. He focussed on my cock intently as he steadily worked it up and down. I grabbed a pillow off the floor and threw it behind my head, so I could watch him work me better. "You like that daddy?", he asked, looking up at me for approval. "Oh yeah baby, you're making daddy feel really good tonight", I whispered back.
He squeezed the base of my fully erect 8 inch member and moved a little closer towards my crotch. His soft blond hair fell across my stomach and between my legs as he slowly adjusted into a more comfortable position beside me. His long, skinny legs faced me to my right side. I could see his tiny semi-hard cock, glistening with cold saliva and cum. He raised and then bent his left leg at the knee back down onto the bed for better balance, giving me a full view of my handiwork. His small hairless balls were still drenched in saliva and sexual goo, evidence of our earlier oral session. Streams of gooey saliva and cum smeared out from his inner thigh to his cock. I smiled wickedly to myself at the mess I had made between his legs. I could feel his warm breath on the head of my cock as he kissed it lightly and then began running his tongue slowly up and down the shaft.

Tatum closed his eyes and put the head of my cock into his warm mouth, holding me there, his teeth anchored firmly, but ever so lightly under the bulging frenulum. He began stroking me like this lightly around the base, holding my engorged sensitive head just inside his mouth. His blond hair tickled my stomach and thighs as his head bobbed slowly up and down on my throbbing shaft. I shuddered and my legs shook momentarily at the intensity of the pleasure he was making my body experience. A really cute, naked boy who I had just sucked off was now sucking my cock late at night in my bed. All I could think was that I wanted this to go on forever. He slowly began alternating on