PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : sinning with the schoolteacher

admin
16 Mart 2022, 15:17
sinning with the schoolteacheramongst some guys there is an urban legend that the guy that takes a woman's virginity can always have her. while i can't say that's definitely true or not, as i've only taken one woman's virginity, in the case of me and jackie (not her real name) it is. i think jackie fell in love with me the moment she saw me about 25 years ago. i can say that because her eyes got as big as dinner plates and her jaw dropped the day i went to my friend's house where she happened to be babysitting. while cupid's arrow didn't exactly hit me, i have to say that she was definitely attractive, a perfect spinner at barely 5 feet and 90lbs of dancer's body. guys also say that a woman knows within a minute of meeting a man whether or not she's going to sleep with him (provided he doesn't do something to screw it up), and i'm pretty sure her mind was already made up, it would just take a little patience on my part as she was, after all, a virgin. once the flood gates were opened, however, she was a true nymph. we fucked any and every chance we could get, in public, in private, in the car, in hotels, you name it. she couldn't get enough and i was happy to oblige, our sessions would often last hours on end, with both of us having the energy and stamina to burn. we were together a couple of years, until a coworker introduced me to paula, a woman so gorgeous i saw her cause a car accident one day (all four guys in the car had their eyes locked on paula's ass, which was...amazing). jackie has never forgiven me for breaking her virgin heart, but that hasn't stopped her from fucking me from time to time. sorta.fast-forward 25 years to saturday. now jackie is a 40-something year old school teacher who's never been married. she doesn't have the dancer's body anymore, she's become a mini-bbw but she's still quite attractive (don't get me wrong, i've dated/fucked bbws, but my preference is for the petite). i didn't realize it was her, and i remember thinking she had that "boom pow" combination of phat ass and big boobs, which got my attention. at least that's what i thought when i walked up behind her in the d**gstore, and i didn't know it was her until i accidentally/on purpose brushed up against her. she turned around and our eyes met, almost like that first time, only this time i could tell she caught herself, not wanting to give away what i know crossed both our minds. in the years we've been going back