PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : veronicas gang bang part 2

admin
13 Haziran 2022, 12:24
veronicas gang bang part 2As you know, the way that you and Mr Hawkins order me around turns me on. So I was feeling really sexy, plus the fact that the way I was dressed, like a whore, just added to the excitement. I was thinking all the time, if only these people new that I am wearing nothing under this Mac apart from black stockings and suspenders.Going up in the lift, I was trembling with excitement. I could feel the lift man staring at me, so feeling full of devilment, I pulled open my coat. When he saw me naked, his face went red and his trousers bulged with a magnificent 'hard on'. So when I put my hand on it, he stopped the lift between floors. I knelt down in front of him and took out his dick. "Do you want me to suck it?" I asked. "Oh yes, yes please." he replied. "That's not the way to ask." I said. "You have to order me to do it." He grabbed me by the hair and said. "OK, you fucking slut. Open your mouth. I'm going to fuck your throat." Well that really excited me. I opened my mouth, as ordered and closed my eyes as his huge dick was forced into the back of my throat. I started to choke at first, but as he grabbed the back of my head and forced the big thing down as far as it would go, I somehow managed to breath around it. We soon settled down to a rhythmic fuck. It didn't take him long to come but as he did, he pulled out of my mouth and shot his spunk all over my face. He then pulled my head back, holding me by the hair. He dragged his dick through the spunk on my face and made me lick it off his dick. He did it again and again until it was all gone.I eventually arrived at room 505, I knocked and I was surprised when the door was opened by this completely naked black man. A very athletic build and quite a long cock (but not as long as it got when it was hard.) He was well over 6ft tall. He reached out and grabbed me by my Mac and dragged me into the room. The second man was pretty much the same (they could have been twins). I stood between them and slowly one of them removed my Mac. Then the sahabet güvenilirmi (https://hocanonbo.com/category/sahabet/) two of them where all over me. kissing me, sucking me. Poking, feeling. Then they threw me onto the bed. They where chatting away to each other in a foreign language. They must have been discussing who was going to do what, first.The both of them got onto the bed. (I didn't know one from the other.) One was between my legs. He lifted them up and put them over his shoulders. I could feel his hard dick pressing against my pussy. I looked down and to say that my eyes nearly popped out, would be an understatement. His big black dick must have been at least 12 inches long. I must admit that at that point I was feeling a bit nervous. But I began to relax as I felt it going in, spreading my insides as it went deeper and deeper. Then slowly out, then in. Gradually the tempo increased. The big dick fucked me, and fucked me. I was drifting off into an orgasm, when I felt the other guy's dick touching my lips, I opened my mouth and let him fuck it. I didn't try to suck him or give him any pleasure, I just lay there and let myself be used. Big black dicks going in and out of my throat and cunt. It was my fantasy come true. I didn't care what was done, so long as it was being done to ME!. The one in my mouth came first, squirting and squirting, long jets of spunk pouring down my throat. Then the other one started to come, filling my cunt with his spunk.There was a few moments quiet as the 2 men collapsed. Then one of them got up, grabbed my wrist and pulled me up off the bed. Put my coat around my shoulders, I was still only wearing my shoes, stockings