PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Here is the story of how my wife lost her anal vir

admin
13 Haziran 2022, 13:17
Here is the story of how my wife lost her anal virI hate to even say this, but it?s a true story. It happened a long time ago. She was in college and the man was quite a bit older. Anyway, she lost her ass to a man years before her pussy, but that?s another story. This story happened when she was 21 and if you can believe it, she waited until 27 before she gave up the pussy, again another story.We grew up outside of Tampa Florida in a soggy little town. She was 21 and had 2 weeks until she went back to college to finish up her degree. She wanted to hook up with all the friends she was leaving before she left town. She and her friend Nat (who was a hottie in her own right) decided to see a movie on a Tuesday afternoon. They wanted to see the Shining just one more time before the summer was over. It had been a hot morning and the humidity was in the high 90?s. They didn?t wear anything special, shorts, conservative top and sandals in case you were wondering. On a Tuesday afternoon even for a new movie there were only about 10 people in the theater. Jen and Nat got their seats same as they always do, in one of the last rows. As the lights went out and the previews started they noticed a man walking straight for them, staring at them the entire time. Soon as they got a good look they noticed it was Dicky, they turned at each other and giggled as Dicky sat down two seats from my wife (Jen).You need to know about Dicky. We guess he was about 37 the time this happened, he wasn?t a bad looking guy, average height, build, pot belly, he was always kinda dirty and always looked like he needed a shave. But good ole Dicky was our town?s biggest pervert. If Dicky liked you, he?d follow you, and smile at you and try to walk ahead of you so he could lure you somewhere. He never had a car so he?d just walk and follow and smile . . . ok the guy was a stalker. Ole Dicky liked young men and young women, he didn?t seem to have a preference at all. His main fetish was with feet and as the story goes, if he lured you somewhere, like an abandon car in a dark alley, he would suck your cock a little bit, then he would put one of your feet in his mouth while he rubbed your other foot on his cock until he came, after which he would jack you off or maybe suck you longer if he really liked you. With the girls he mainly sucked their feet and fingered their asshole, he?d keep his finger going between her ass and his mouth getting their asshole really moist with his spit. He never once played with a chic?s tits or pussy or tried to get a blow job. Anyway that?s the rumors, it?s just what I heard . . . ok I hooked up with him too, lots of times, but Jen didn?t know it at the time, in fact I told her after she told me what she did with him. And yes this is me, Jen?s husband.Anyway, as the movie gets going and Jen notices Dicky just watching and smiling with his eyes going from her feet to her eyes. At first she felt totally creeped out but after a while my wife said she enjoyed it. There was something about his smile. Even though this guy had a reputation of being a douche bag/pervert/rumored m*****er she said she liked the attention. She said she never had a guy look at her like that before. Of course she got all hot