PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Soaking mom

admin
13 Haziran 2022, 15:29
SOAKING MOMWhere to start? I don't know. Well, my mother was a legal secretary, one of many attractive women working in a large law firm. Most of the women were on the lookout for a husband and dressed to the nines, in full battle competition, going breast to breast with their coworkers. A lot of lawyers were aware of the situation, of course, and used it to their advantage to get laid regularly while being careful not to pay a price. What most of those lawyers didn't realize, being blinded by lust and their own arrogance, was that many of these less educated women were a whole lot smarter and more predatory than they were. Although young and pretty like the rest of those legal secretaries, my mother had something a little extra, in addition to brains, that allowed her to snag one of the most promising attorneys in the firm: a stunning aura of confident sexuality. And so, Mom became Dad's second wife. Their marriage, and the breakup of my father's first, led to something neither of them foresaw: Mom's expulsion from the firm. However, Mom was scooped up by a rival firm and worked there until she decided to stay home to raise my sister and me and, of course, to partake of the leisurely life of the reasonably well-off.Some years later, my bored mother returned to work as a legal secretary in a posh firm that sometimes partnered with my father's firm in a senior-junior relationship. Seven years have passed since Mom's return to professional life and though her commitment has been reduced to four hours a day, three times a week, she still likes to keep a foot outside the home. I have several theories on why. At first, after my older sister clued me in to the original context of Mom and Dad's romance, and her and my observation of the wild goings on at our parents' parties, I thought Mom might like the opportunities work provided for extracurricular dalliances. However, my sister put that one to bed right away, pointing out that for all the outrageous behavior we had observed at the many parties in our home, not once had Mom ever been seen to behave inappropriately within the context of their group, at least in the way I was implying. And my sister had it on good authority from a friend of hers who was the offspring of another lawyer in the same crowd, that neither Mom or Dad misbehaved within her sight either. Stoned, drunk and silly, yes, but cheating, no. Nevertheless, I continued to maintain my late-night fantasies, though these I did not discuss with my sister. It was hard not to, especially when Mom came home from work dressed in the tight leather suits she favored. They ranged in color, from black and brown to blue and green, and were matched with various tops but invariably involved short skirts that showed off her long, shapely legs. Few women had legs as nice as Mom's and, though she was no longer quite as pretty as she once was ? lines had started to form at the sides of her mouth and her skin wasn't taut and fresh like a twenty year old's ? there was still something about her that strongly drew men's attention. My latest theory about Mom's desire to work was based on this magnetic attraction she held for men. Mom had been used to it all her life and I reasoned, despite her dismissive behavior to such admirers, she actually thrived upon it. My father probably chased Mom so hard partly because everyone else in the office wanted her, and he must have kept wooing her for years afterward to keep her away from the wife-swapping, or at least, the lets-turn-a-blind-eye exchanges common in the social life of lawyers at the time. My mother, I'm sure, would have been a choice target for the up and coming predators at Dad's and especially Mom's more upscale firm.My theory was supported by Mom's own behavior. Despite complaining about having to dress up so much just to do such a simple job, Mom seemed to relish wearing clothes that advertised her as a hot commodity. Not that I'm complaining. The best part of her penchant for sexy clothes, from my perspective, was that Mom wasn't in a rush to change when she came home. I loved those three work days a week, especially after my sister went away to university while I finished high school and started in a local college, leaving me to freely indulge in discreet observation. I can tell you that I made the best of the rewards that a nerdy home-life had to offer.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - That was a little long-winded but I hope it sets the context for what happened.We were sitting in the family room after dinner, Dad in his leather recliner reviewing some papers he had brought home from the office, and Mom and I sharing the plush, black leather loveseat that faced the large screen mounted on the opposite wall. The family room sported two such loveseats, both retained from previously retired living room sets.Mom was wearing a green leather skirt with a white turtle neck blouse. The leather jacket had been removed before dinner and was presumably upstairs in Mom's bedroom, along with her discarded pantyhose. This was one of the benefits that had arisen after my sister left. Mom was in the habit of removing her pantyhose after work which made her legs look all the better. I thought about telling her that but didn't because it would sound weird coming from her son.Anyway, I brought an A