PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Night before England

admin
29 Haziran 2022, 01:39
Night before EnglandAfter a few weeks of travelling around most of Western Europe, I was on my way to the French coast to take a Channel ferry to Dover the next day. It was a late night train and after about two hours out of Paris on the way to Calais there weren't but a handful of people left on my car.One was a guy in his mid-20's, longish blonde hair and glasses, carrying just a backpack. Nice-looking man, named Daniel. He noticed the book I was reading was English and we struck up a conversation. Turned out he was on his way home to a little town in Wales after picking g****s in Southern France for several months... something of an adventure for him, but not a well-paying one, it turns out.I told him I planned to spend the night in Calais and that seemed to pique his interest. It was already after 1 a.m. on our trip and I guess he knew there wasn't much going on in Calais in October, so he was fishing for an invitation to share... something.We got off together in Calais - just he and I and an older couple. There was a small bar in the station and I offered to buy him a beer. He had already told me he didn't have much money so he accepted readily. Calais had no modern hotels in sight, and at that time of night, not much else. He told me there was a street a couple of blocks away with Batıkent travesti (https://www.ankaramodel.biz) a few hotels where I might find a 'chamber'.Then it hit me. I was already attracted to him, but really too tired to try for any kind of 'action' at that time of night. But, since he apparently was planning on sleeping in the train station and I had no idea where this street was he had told me about, I offered to share a 'chamber' with him. Again, he accepted readily, and we walked the dark few blocks to the little waterfront hotels he knew about. One had a bar on the first floor with a couple of occupied pool tables going, so we checked in there.The room was disappointing to me, even by European standards. One simple square room, about 12 x 12, with a toilet, sink, and shower stall in one corner. And only one bed... a double. I told Daniel I had to have a shower and while I got my things together, he went downstairs to get a couple of beers for us.I was out of the shower and sitting on the bed in my underwear when he came back in. I thanked him for the beer and realized that my energy level was just about sunk to zero. As I sipped the last of the beer, he got undressed and climbed in the shower and I got my first glimpse of his naked body.His travelling clothes didn't do him justice. The guy had a Çankaya travesti (https://www.ankaramodel.biz) magnificent body! Very toned, very slim, and what looked like a really nice long cock too! Suddenly, my energy was back, and I noticed I reached down to feel a solid hard-on.Daniel climbed out of the shower and saw my eyes on his body. He wasn't shy at all and while he was drying off smiled at me several times and even made some lewd 'stripper' moves. I responded by shaking my head at him and said "Wow" once when he ran the towel under his balls and flipped his cock up briefly.His lewdness - and the fact that we both knew we'd be sleeping close together in a small bed - made it easier for me to take the next step: moving to the end of the bed closer to where he was standing.As I scooted down, he took the short step towards me, and was standing right in front of my face with that nice full cock only inches from my mouth. I looked up at him and reached out to grip that cock, and he moved closer to me where I could take it in my mouth.I licked the head all over, looking up at him watching me as I did so, then opened my lips and slid my mouth over the head, and then inched my lips down his long shaft until I had most of that growing cock buried in my mouth. Several such pumps - and numerous moans from Daniel Cebeci travesti (https://www.ankaramodel.biz) - and I was ready to start working seriously on sucking that gorgeous member of his.Gripping him firmly by the base, I lowered my mouth slowly all the way down that nice cock, then opened my throat and took the head even deeper until my lips were touching his pubic bush and I was deepthroating his entire length! He really enjoyed that and put a hand on the back of my head and began thrusting in my throat slowly. It was my turn to moan then as he steadily fucked my mouth, and I could feel him getting harder and harder in my mouth. I reached down and massaged his balls while I did my best not to gag on that big cock, and I could tell by how tight they were that he had a really full load of cum to empty out of them!A few more minutes of face-fucking and he began to groan in earnest, so I knew he was about to cum. I swirled my tongue across the bottom of that rock-hard cock shaft buried in my mouth and he declared that he was going to "peak"...then promptly started shooting gush after wonderful gush of his cum in my mouth!I have always obligingly sucked a man's cock until every drop has been emptied in my mouth and his cock has begun to soften, so as I swallowed his full load and sucked gently for those last few drops, he said something about not going soft, and pulled his dripping cock from my mouth. A VERY satifying end to a VERY long day..... for both of us. But, as I was to learn, there was more to come that night in bed with Daniel. .... continued