PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : A Lesson from Deborah

admin
22 Temmuz 2022, 15:15
This story follows on to my first ever, which was 'Loosening up Deborah'.

Arriving home from her few days in Manchester, Debby wasn't as angry as Tom had imagined, in fact she was quite the opposite.

"Hi darling I'm home," Debby said as she walked through the front door.

Going with her happy mood, Tom replied, "Hi sweetheart; How was Manchester?"

Dropping her bags in the hallway, she walked straight over to Tom and kissed him passionately, then replying with a cheeky smile "I think you know the answer to that one."

Beckoning Tom to follow her she went upstairs and into the bedroom. Closing the door behind him, Debby slowly started to take of her coat; she dropped it to the floor revealing nothing but her lace top hold-ups, and the brand new underwear she had bought the day before leaving Manchester. "Do you like my new basque and panties Tom?"

Taken totally by surprise at Debby's behaviour, Tom replied "Fucking hell YES!"

"Well if you're a good boy, I will let you play with what's inside them." Debby said in a playful seductive way. Adding, "now strip down to just your shorts and sit your cute arse on the bed and we will discuss Manchester. Then maybe we can sort that stiffening cock of yours out."

Doing as Debby asked, Tom sat on the bed, his cock getting stiffer by the minute. It wasn't like Debby to be so forceful in the bedroom; she usually hasn't got time for Tom, loving her new-found confidence, he found himself unable to resist rubbing his cock.

Standing about a metre away from Tom, her sweet smelling perfume, so soft and fragrant; with the hint of orchids yet sweet and fruity, she looked fabulous and sexy in her new black and red lace basque with matching Brazilian skimpy panties, with bows that untie at the sides and lace top hold-ups. Her hair and make-up were different, they were more vampish almost gothic.

"Debby, did you drive home like that?"

She looked at him, smiling impishly she replied. "Yes, why do you have a problem with that?"

Feeling his cock about to spill the goods, but then not really daring too, he answered, "No sweetheart not at all."

Cupping Tom's chin in her left hand, Debby asked, "Tom, who's idea was it to have my sister do all those wonderful things to me in Manchester?"

Looking straight up at her smiling face, Tom replied, "well I asked Lexi if she could loosen you up a bit, just enough so that you would at least go to one S