PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : A Change in Direction

admin
23 Temmuz 2022, 11:10
Being female I always approach writing about gay sex (two men) with a degree of fear and trepidation. Hopefully, I have got it right but in case I haven't please be gentle (and constructive) with your feedback

The Miramar hotel was certainly huge and almost sterile in its appearance but oozed American hospitality. The girl on check-in greeted me a smile that was so bright it almost hurt my eyes, "you are in suite 1276 Mr Jones, the bellhop will show you the way and if there is anything else I can help you with you just have to ask."

I nearly blurted out,' I suppose a blow job is out of the question,' but thought better of it as I am not sure that's what she meant. My balls were aching a bit as since my wife left me for her personal trainer a few months ago, action had been a little short. I guess a 45-year-old balding businessman with a slight paunch isn't at the top of the desirable list, though to be honest, I was avoiding women for a while, once bitten twice shy as they say.

The bellhop showed me to my room and I took a long shower then grabbed a bite from room service before trying to unwind but with no real success. My body clock was a mess with the 8 hour time difference and the clock was telling me it was five in the afternoon but my body was screaming at me it was one in the morning. I lay down on the huge bigger than a king-sized bed and decided to close my eyes for a few minutes.

When I woke I rolled over and looked at the clock which was showing 02:14 and it took me a moment to register that was in the morning, not the afternoon. Cursing softly I stared at the ceiling for a short while trying to decide what to do, when a plan hit me. The hotel boasted of its gym