PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : My ED Became Her Awakening Pt. 01

admin
29 Temmuz 2022, 15:39
For some men of a certain age ED is an issue which seems to dominate their thoughts by reminding them that they are in fact ageing regardless of fitness.
Added to these sad ageing effects is the frustration that men are sometimes struggling to give their significant other the satisfaction they desire and deserve.
This brings with it the terrible feelings of guilt and despair for some of us. Especially if when younger the sex was almost athletic like.
I am one of those men.
It has become rather miserable time for our sex life. Well, my sex life.
I do have support from the little blue pill, but that little pill is a bit of a hit and miss affair at best. Sometimes my erection is quite strong, sometimes it's strong for a few minutes, then just becomes a flaccid disappointment. This is very depressing.
My gorgeous wife is very understanding.
At least she's understanding to my face.
However, I can detect some disappointment behind her kindness, no matter how much she tries to disguise it.
During our intimacy I miss witnessing her in the orgasmic abandon we have enjoyed over the years and have hinted to her that I would be happy for her to find a guy to give her that long lost attention.
I am a pretty average man in almost every way, that includes my cock size.
I have suggested to her that it would also be an opportunity for her to experience a much larger or girth generous cock.
She certainly seems to get turned and revved up when I tease her about her enjoying a larger cock during our sex.
She achieves orgasms more quickly when I talk about her enjoying a this and especially if I talk about her experiencing two or more guys together.
However, this goes no further than fantasy and she persists with telling me that I am more than enough for her.
We both know that is not entirely true, but we continue with this lie and our plod on with our very unsatisfactory sex life.
Recently we opted for a winter break in the sun.
We both lead busy lives and very much need to recharge our batteries.
Our holiday began in the usual way.
We settled in our hotel and spent our days going from room to sun bed, sun bed to kaçak iddaa (http://www.hemeteam.com/) room, then dinner and drinks in the bar during evening.
Pretty enjoyable, but standard fare and not very exciting.
I do miss those exciting times we used to enjoy together.
The age demographic in our hotel was generally of the more mature age group, but there were a few younger people around and about.
A couple of which were given the dinner table next to ours.
During dinner on one of our earlier days at this lovely hotel, these guys had clearly been drinking during the day and were very vocal and excitable.
They had obviously realised this may have upset their fellow guests, namely us and were quick to apologise to us on their way out of the restaurant.
We were actually quite chilled about their excitable behaviour, so just smiled politely and commented that it was really ok and they hadn't spoiled our dining experience.
In the bar later that evening we were sat enjoying our drinks when those two grinning 25 to 30 somethings came shambling over to us.
"Hi Guys!" the taller and more confident of the two lads said.
We politely replied, "Hi," wondering all the while what these drunk lads would do next.
"We'd like to buy you a drink to apologise for earlier," he burbled.
"That's really not necessary," my wife Helen replied, smiling nervously at these young men. She was obviously amused by their slightly juvenile antics.

However, they insisted on buying us drinks, So we graciously accepted their offer of a couple of G