PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : molested-by-my-nephews-5.html

admin
08 Eylül 2022, 23:04
"Molested" by My Nephews</p> Chapter Five: A Long and Winding Road</p>

First, down to business: **Please, help support Nifty... Please Donate!</p> Nifty is a reader-supported archive and active library. It takes constant work and a constant stream of reader support to keep the servers up and running and to review posts for improper content. I know from experience that running a site like Nifty is a Labor of Love. And with the cost and demands of hardware, software, high-volume bandwidth and other things necessary to keep an archive running, protected and readily available, not to mention the sheer time needed to review stories, etc. Well, it"s pretty damn admirable. So, for your enjoyment; for the enjoyment of others today and tomorrow...</p> Please support Nifty to help keep this amazing archive up and running.</p> If you are worried about having financial trails, go to a store and pick up a pre-paid credit card. Pay cash, and use that to make your donation. :-) Where there"s a will, there"s a way right? Nifty has willed together this amazing archive. Help pave the way to keeping Nifty alive!</p> Thank you for your financial support! You"re awesome and you made a difference in the lives of thousands of people by donating!</p>

A Note to the Reader</p> Hello Dear Reader,</p> I want to preface the publication of this story with a quick note. If you are just finding this, and haven"t read Molested by My Baby Brother, I recommend starting there. This is the second novel in a series (of how many I am not sure), and a great deal of the story is missing if you do not begin with the first novel. </p> Things seem to be better for the time being. :-) There is sex in this chapter. ;-P</p> I want to thank so many of you that reached out to me and said such wonderful, amazing things. I truly did not anticipation of such incredible things being said. Wow. I mean, you guys really made me feel incredible, and I hope that I can continue to do the same for you. Knowing your reactions to what I wrote, well, I"ve always been someone that enjoys causing others to feel pleasure, so, I can tell you that some of the things you said to me were... man lol freaking incredible. lol. Thank you for that. Sincerely.</p> Should you like to contact me, please feel free to do so at (b0yl0v3rn4) (at) (tutanota) (dot) (com) or (b0yl0v3rn4) (at) (protonmail) (dot) (com) with full, end-to-end encryption when you send the email from the same email service provider (proton to proton or tutanota to tutanota). Get your free account at either provider!</p> Hugs,</p> b0yl0v3rn4</p> Disclaimer and Copyright Information</p>

Chapter Five: A Long and Winding Road</p> ?I listened to what you had to say, Dakota, and now you?re going to listen to what I have to say.?</p> ?Of course, Teddy.?</p> ?While everything I said yesterday was true,? he paused for a moment and looked at his boys, ?some of what I said was?it was unnecessarily harsh.?</p> ?No, Teddy. It wasn?t. I deserved it. I?ve been acting like a spoiled-rotten jackass for fifteen years, and the moment you invite me over, I terrify these magnificent boys, insult you, and threaten your family and your freedom. No? You were absolutely appropriately harsh, Teddy.?</p> ?Be that as it may, I don?t feel good about it. I ripped and slashed you like Freddy Kreuger, and I gave it to you lock, stock and both barrels. Being honest, I was angry that you refused to stop and listen. I was angry that you all but held a gun to my head and forced me to say they only thing that I was certain would stop you cold. By then, I was blinded by anger and I figured that if you were going to pull this shit again, well, I was going to make sure you suffered for it for the rest of your life, and that really wasn?t the right attitude to have. I haven?t been that angry?in?well, uh?well, I haven?t been that angry since I pushed Gerald backwards down the steps? But it wasn?t fair to you. It was my fault. It was a massive error in my judgement, especially knowing that you are a child advocacy attorney. I mean, it freaked me out when Joshy pulled his little stunt with me ? and they?re my boys.? He chuckled. ?I?ve been over-loaded with emotion ever since that little monster gobbled my cock down, and, well, everything that?s happened has just caused my emotions to erupt, hell, explode, exponentially. I can hardly maintain control. I?m crying all the time. Usually, it?s because of just how astonishing my two little angels are. I can?t believe that they?re mine. They never cease to amaze me, but in the past week?My god! Their maturity, and empathy; their love and energy, oh and sex drive!? He laughed. ?It has been incredibly overwhelming ? all in a very good way. They re-awakened all of those feelings that I?d been trying so hard to repress, because along with those feelings came the pain of missing you. Watching my two amazing angels make love, the energy and excitement, the gentle, loving touch and the way Joshy looked out for his little brother, making sure he was ok, that nothing hurt him? It was absolutely beautiful. Heavenly. That night I had the best night?s sleep I may have ever had, but when I woke up? That?s when it hit me. All of the unlocked emotion that I had been suppressing for the love of my life came flooding in. And all week long it just kept building. The excitement and anticipation, and the boys were so excited, and wanted to involve you too? I think partly for me, but they were also quite excited about it themselves. I was so proud of the way they have managed everything, Joshy carefully teaching Scotty what he could and couldn?t say in public, taking such good care of his little brother, answering his questions, and showing him such love, affection, and attention. I?ve been riding cloud nine, and I guess I was just so excited to allow them to share their love with you?and? Shit, who am I kidding! I wanted to show ?em off to ya too. Who wouldn?t? I mean, they?re beguiling, intelligent, handsome, delightful, irresistible, exquisite, heavenly... Jesus! Anyway? I wasn?t trying to entrap you or entice you? I wasn?t trying to pimp out my sweet boys or anything like that. But since they wanted it so much, I wanted to give it to them. I want to give them everything they desire. They are just such magnificent boys? And, well, it was earth-shattering, I wanted to share that with the man that I love the same way that my boys love each other.</p> I?m so sorry that I hurt you when we were boys, Cody. I took for granted that we were together and that wouldn?t change. I didn?t think about the fact that especially at twelve years old, you might get hurt, that you might get jealous. You were the one that I loved. I loved Cassie, but differently. She was my dearest friend, aside from you. Cassie loved both of us so much, and you were always so smart, I took it for granted that you would just understand what was going on, and that was a terrible mistake, and I hurt my little brother terribly. Finding out that you suffered because of that for fifteen years?well, it was like that scene from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom where the cult priest shoves his hand into the guy?s chest and pulls out his still-beating heart, and then they lower the guy in that cage, still alive, into the lava. I know that you knew it would hurt me, but you pushed me away to protect yourself. To try to stop the hurt ? something anyone would have done. Yes, it upset me to hear that you wanted to hurt me, but I completely understand why, and I can?t blame you. But I am angry that you refused to discuss it with me over and over again for fifteen years, instead of talking it through and working it out. You were a stubborn jackass and clammed up, refusing my every attempt to talk to you about it, or anything else. I am hurt. So, we were both hurt. We?ll get over it. It will take some time, but, we will.</p> As for yesterday?well, yes, I am angry. I?m angry with myself. And, I?m also angry with you, but even more I?m hurt that you could ever think that I would hurt my own boys, or any boys for that matter. I?m nothing like Jeramiah or Gerald. And while I would have loved to have had this relationship with my boys many years sooner, I made the decision before they were even born that if anything were to happen, they would have to initiate it.?</p> Teddy paused and looked at Joshy as he continued.</p> ?Joshy will tell you that he is rather frustrated that his little brother knew what he wanted and was able to act on it, while it took him much longer, and in fact, it took his little brother, to unlock his feelings. He may even be a little resentful, subconsciously, that I didn?t start with him sooner. I hope it doesn?t cause him pain or doubt that I love him as much as I do.?</p> Teddy looked back at his little brother.</p> ?But I told them both that because of things that had happened to us, the things they now know about, I had decided that I would never initiate sexual contact with them. They would have to be the instigators. It breaks my heart that Joshy feels like he missed out on a number of years of love-making with me. I told him that I simply don?t think he was ready yet. Had he been, he would have probably figured out a way to initiate it. But I will love both of my boys, and share my love with them, for as long as they want. They are in control. It is my incredible honor, my awesome privilege, and my stupefyingly staggering pleasure to share all of my love and my body with my astoundingly amazing angels. And, if they grow out of sharing their love with me in that way, that is absolutely ok, because all I care about is what they want and what they need. That?s the amazing thing about love, especially the love of a parent, it has no limits and it grows infinitely large ? it will continue to grow and grow however large it needs to be.?</p> Teddy looked at his boys, and placed one hand on Joshy?s cheek and the other on Scotty?s as tears rolled down his face. They both pounced on Daddy and hugged him tightly ? two naked little boys wiggling all over the man, kissing on him, wiping his tears, and kissing his cheeks, the elder boy wiping tears from his own.</p> ?My god I love you boys so much!? Then he pulled Joshy?s ear close and he whispered, ?I saw the tears my little angel. If you want to talk about them later, you just let me know, my sweet, sweet love.?</p> He squeezed Joshy?s leg and kissed his cheek.</p> ?Cody, I knew that it was always a possibility that you wouldn?t be accepting of the boys? advances. But I honestly never could have imagined your reaction to be so bad. I figured that even if you did flip out, that I would be able to get to you, stop you and talk it through. Not in my wildest dreams did I expect you to react the way you did. And honestly, I am hurt and angry about that. And I?m incredibly angry that you upset my wonderful angels. But it appears that they have already forgiven you, and perhaps even forgotten, and?they are wise beyond their years. And you?well?you?ve at least convinced me that we are more or less on the same page??</p> Teddy paused. This time, Cody?s face really didn?t say much. Teddy guessed it was because he already looked like a kid that had just gotten caught with both hands, and his cock, in the cookie jar. He didn?t actually feel great about the last thing he said to his younger brother. Maybe he was still being too hard on his little brother. After all, he had come up with the contract for attorney-client privilege so that he could prevent anyone from forcing him to testify to what Teddy had disclosed. He had also relaxed and let the boys have their way with him when they went for it, and he had pleasured each of them in turn, quite well, in fact. He chuckled to himself. It certainly hadn?t taken him long to ?dive right in,? so to speak. It seemed that his little brother had been able to acclimate to boy love pretty quickly, so far at least.</p> ?Who?s hungry?? Teddy said suddenly. ?We?ve been at this for several hours. Who wants Chinese??</p> ?Me!?</p> There was that heavenly chorus. It literally made his heart sing every time.</p> ?That?s fine with me, too,? Cody added.</p> ?Okay guys, do you want to go place the order for delivery??</p> ?Yeah!?</p> ?Alright, Joshy, would you please help your little brother place the order??</p> ?Of course, Daddy.?</p> Teddy smiled. He just had the best boys in the whole world. As he watched the boys high-tail it to the kitchen to get the menu and place the call, Cody scooted over up against his big brother. He sat there, hands in his lap, knees close together, looking at the floor. Teddy put his arm around his little brother and pulled him sideways onto his chest. He then put an arm down over Cody, reached down and stuck his hand right into Cody?s crotch and pulled his leg and hips slightly sideways, then, putting his other hand under his shoulder, he shifted his younger brother so that he was looking up at him, lifted his head and leaned down. Teddy stuck his tongue out and softly ran it over his little brother?s lips. Cody moaned softly and opened his mouth allowing his big brother?s tongue to invade. He had always liked it when Teddy manhandled him a bit. He never, ever hurt him or forced him, but when he moved Cody into a position that his big brother wanted him in, much like he had just done, it usually ended with Cody having a boner. Elder kissed younger softly and tenderly.</p> ?I?m still being too hard on you.?</p> ?No??</p> ?Don?t argue with your big brother.?</p> Teddy kissed Cody again.</p> ?I?m trying hard to overcome the hurt and the anger, Little Brother. I wish I could just fucking rinse it away or something. I don?t want to be angry with you. My little munchkins have definitely already helped quite a bit. Honestly, were it not for them and their needing to talk things through last night, I doubt that you would be here right now. They were uncomfortable staying in the living room with us last night ? that?s why they wanted to go to bed so early. When I got to my bedroom, they were sitting there talking. And, so, we talked, and I answered their questions. That?s an absolute in this house. A must. I never refuse their questions, especially when they are trying to wind down for bed and their minds are still racing, or if something has happened... And I always tell them the truth. I?m sure you can see, now, that they have had some very adult conversations?though, I don?t think they?ve ever been quite so adult as this weekend.?</p> ?Ugh. Oh, Fuck. I?m so sorry Teddy. I just feel like such a fucking worthless lowlife.?</p> ?Now you stop that, Dakota. You are not worthless. And you are not a lowlife. You know I have no patience for you talking about yourself like that. And you know I?m not going to put up with it?Angry or not.?</p> He winked, smiled, and kissed Cody again.</p> ?Have I ever told you how much I love the name Dakota?? he asked. ?I know that I tend to use it when I have serious things to talk about, but that?s mostly because you prefer Cody,? he smiled at his little brother. ?I love the name Dakota so much. Honestly, I really think it?s just because it?s your name.?</p> ?It?s an ok name I guess,? Cody replied. ?I always liked Teddy. It just reminds me of a teddy bear?and my big brother.?</p> He practically giggled.</p> ?You know, you can stay the night, if you want, Cody. That is, if you don?t mind sharing the bed with two little munchkins. I know it?s going to slow things down?but I just don?t have the heart to ask them to sleep in their room again yet, and I really don?t want them to, either.?</p> ?I wouldn?t have it any other way, big brother. I swear on my own life. We?ll find time for us when it?s right. Several of the things you said last Sunday make a lot more sense now,? he chuckled. ?And you?re right. I already do feel the same way. I am completely gutted that, in addition to hurting you, I robbed myself and my nephews of time together. I don?t ever want to leave.?</p> ?Boy, you sure got good at sayin? and doin? the right things fast as fuck?after yesterday that is.?</p> Cody looked up and saw the mischievous glint in his big brother?s eyes. He knew that he was giving him a jab but that it wasn?t out of anger. He was trying.</p> ?Da Chinese food is owdewed!?</p> Scotty came tearing around the corner and took a flying leap at Uncle Cody and Daddy. Teddy quickly threw his arm straight down across his little brother?s stomach and crotch, tensing his muscles, to protect him from the flying monkey?s attack.</p> ?Now Scotty, what have I told you about those flying leaps??</p> ?To be cawefuw not to wand on anybody?s tummy owe penis.?</p> ?Yes, those sweet little knees can do some damage if you?re not careful, right Love Muffin??</p> ?Yeah.?</p> ?And you don?t want to hurt Uncle Cody, do you??</p> ?No. Sowwy Uncuw Cody.?</p> ?It?s alright Baby,? Uncle Cody said. ?Daddy?s still got lightning-quick reflexes and he protected me just like he always protects us. Just remember to do what Daddy asks and be careful, ok Love Muffin.?</p> Then before the little tyke could respond, Cody leaned down and started pretending to bite the little munchkin?s tummy sending him into fits of laughter and squeals.</p> ?Mmmmm! I just love love muffins!?</p> Joshy was not far behind Scotty.</p> ?Ok Daddy, the Chinese food is ordered. It should be here in about forty minutes.?</p> ?Alright. Thank you, Baby Doll. God, I just don?t know what I did to deserve you two boys, but whatever it was, thank fuck I did it!?</p> Joshy snickered and Scotty thought it was hilarious that Daddy said ?thank fuck.? He was at that age where cursing was the most entertaining thing because he wasn?t really supposed to be saying those things unless it was in the heat of sex, and Daddy usually tried not to say them either. So, when Daddy?s mouth loosened up a little and slung around a swear word or two, it just tickled the fuck out of the little monkey. The four men decided to watch the latest animated feature that had just dropped on one of the streaming platforms, so they started the movie, dimmed the lights, and all settled into the big overstuffed couch. About forty minutes in, the doorbell rang and Scotty sprang up and ran for the door.</p> ?Shorts Little Man!? Daddy quickly reminded him as he paused the movie.</p> The little firecracker did a quick about-face, grinning, cheeks red, and got his shorts on while Joshy stood up, quickly slipped on his shorts, and went to the door. He signed Daddy?s signature on the card receipt and then the two boys carried the order to the coffee table. They ran to go get paper plates and real utensils as well as cups for the drinks, and brought them back to the coffee table. The movie was resumed while Daddy helped the boys fill their plates and cups, and once the boys were settled, Daddy and Cody did the same for themselves. It was a regular smorgasbord with General Tso?s chicken, Kung Pao chicken, spicey beef and broccoli, Hunan chicken and bourbon chicken. There was beef fried rice and chicken fried rice along with the steamed rice, glass noodles and cream cheese and scallion wontons and vegetable spring rolls, the boys? favorites. Everyone ate their fill and when the first animated movie was over, Joshy and Scotty both jumped up, asked if anyone wanted anything else, and then proceeded to put the food away.</p> ?You boys are such a big help! That doesn?t surprise me really, but I wish you could show some of the kids I work with what big helps you are.?</p> The wheels in Uncle Cody?s mind were turning.</p> istanbul travesti (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) ?I think it would make some of their lives easier if they were willing to take on some responsibility voluntarily like you boys do.?</p> With the food put away, another animated feature was selected and started. Joshy snuggled into Uncle Cody while Scotty snuggled into Daddy. Joshy was hard as a rock, his rather large nine-and-a-half incher spewing precum at nearly alarming rates, and as he huffed his uncle?s musk, Scotty snuggled into Daddy. It wasn?t that Scotty never got to snuggle into Daddy, but most often, Joshy was in between Daddy and Scotty. While Daddy would never begrudge him that, sometimes he felt bad, fearing that Scotty might not get enough of direct-to-Daddy snuggling as Joshy was almost always in the mix. Having Uncle Cody there, afforded Daddy an amazing opportunity to take Scotty and only Scotty and wrap himself around the little boy without his big brother in the fray. Since Joshy had taken over so much of the bath and bedtime care for Joshy, Daddy hadn?t gotten a lot of it, and while he missed it terribly, he dared not interfere with the relationship between big brother and little brother. Cody provided that respite which he had desired for a while, allowing him some more direct bonding time with his youngest without pushing his eldest out of the way. Daddy didn?t want Scotty to think that the only type of contact he was interested in was sexual, so as usual, he never initiated. He hugged and caressed and kissed and nuzzled, but more innocently as parents do so that he didn?t get into erogenous zones or heavy petting or the like, unless Scotty initiated it.</p> Of course, there was no hiding a rock-hard thirteen-and-a-half-incher, but Scotty seemed to ignore it like many kids do when a man in their life ends up with an erection as a result of the incredible, innocent way, that only a child can wiggle around in a man?s lap. Much of the movie, it was just superbly sublime snuggling with Daddy. However, as the boy snuggled in and his nose ended up in an armpit, or he shifted, releasing a blast of rich, velvety musk, from the jockstrap that Daddy still wore under his shorts, his libido was stoked by Daddy?s pheromones. More and more turned on by the way Daddy smelled, Scotty slipped down so that he was balled up in Daddy?s lap in a fetal position and as he wiggled, he pushed Daddy?s legs further apart. Daddy didn?t want his little prince to fall off the couch, so he shifted and turned sideways allowing the boy to lie down more between Daddy?s legs. He slid down and laid his head right on Daddy?s crotch, nuzzling into the musk, his little hands mindlessly playing with his creator?s cock and balls. Daddy wiggled his feet on his big brother?s legs and when Cody looked, he gave a quick nod of his head, signaling he should look down at Scotty. Uncle Cody grinned and shook his head. ?Jesus,? he mouthed. Of course, he was losing his own battle with his elder nephew as the boy chewed on his nipples, one hand wrapped around his uncle?s cock as his thumb flicked the man?s frenulum causing precum to pulse out of his rather large piss slit and ooze down the head making things even slicker for the teen?s thumb. Cody had one hand on his nephew?s head gently stroking his hair and caressing his beautiful face. He was shocked at how clear and smooth the boy?s skin was. At thirteen, he expected him to be broken out with acne, but there wasn?t a blemish on his perfect skin. The man?s other hand caressed the teen?s alabaster chest, gently pinching his own nipples. Turnabout is fair play, after all.</p> Uncle Cody leaned down, gently lifting Joshy?s chin, and kissed him softly. He then turned his head ever-so-slightly and whispered in his ear.</p> ?I love you, my sweet little prince. But I would be remiss if I did not say that as absolutely incredible as sexual expression with you is, you know that it is not something that you need to do. I couldn?t love you two boys more, and I am happy to share anything with you, but I need you to know that it would be perfectly fine if the only thing either of you ever did in the future was kiss me on the cheek, let me kiss you on the cheek and hug you. I am not here in any way because of the promise of fucking or sucking the two most beautiful boys in the world. I am here because of your love and generosity, and because I love you and your brother as much as I do my brother, but there will never be an expectation that either of you have sex with me.?</p> ?I know. I think that?s one of the things that makes me want to do it though. I know that whatever the future brings, whomever I actually end up loving, I will be able to love them in the best possible way because my family loved me in the best possible ways. All kids should be this lucky.?</p> Uncle Cody was astounded. He could hardly believe that he was talking to a thirteen-year-old boy. And the wheels in his head turned. He wrapped his arms around his nephew and hugged him tightly, quietly kissing him on the top of his head repeatedly. Teddy looked up and saw the look on his brother?s face and the repeated kisses on his eldest son?s head and knew that Joshy had just unloaded some of his deep, innocent wisdom on his big brother. It tickled him so much he almost giggled, but he desperately fought the urge, not wanting to disrupt his wonderful little cub by shaking him. Scotty lay between Daddy?s legs, one arm over each of Daddy?s big, fuzzy thighs, the tyke?s hot little axillae like searing little pokers on his legs, his face pressed up against his shorts and hot jock strap as it strained near to ripping. The boy huffed the heady musk emanating from Daddy?s steaming hot crotch and slowly humped his little stiffy against Daddy?s leg, purring like a kitten as Daddy?s big hands moved up and down, gently scratching his youngest?s back and beautiful milky-white bum. Scotty?s humping slowed as relaxation consumed him, his sweet little head resting against his daddy?s groin ? that hot little face felt incredible next to Daddy?s manhood. None of them ended up watching the rest of the movie. Once they had settled in, each of the boys had quickly become subsumed into the man with which he snuggled, the pheromones and musk, the essence of each man consuming and bewitching each boy. Both boys faded rather quickly, drugged by the men?s musk. It wasn?t long and there were soft puffs from both boys against the respective body parts. Daddy smiled knowingly at his younger brother. He turned off the TV and gently lifted his youngest up, laying him on his chest, and stood.</p> ?Let?s get these little buggers to bed.?</p> Cody smiled and gently pulled Joshy up so that his center of gravity was right to stand with the growing boy, and then stood. Precum gushed out of the boy?s now soft cock all over his uncle?s hairy chest, adding to the already dried lake of precum. The two men carried the very tired little boys to the master bedroom.</p> ?How do you want to do this Big Brother??</p> ?Let?s keep it just the way we were on the couch. You take Joshy, but face him in and I?ll take Scotty and face him in. Then we can scoot up close.?</p> ?That sounds like a great plan to me. As much as I would like you to be holding me, it will be really nice to be able to see you too.?</p> ?These little brats didn?t get their teeth brushed.?</p> ?One night isn?t going to hurt them. Besides, are we really going to lay them down and then go brush ours??</p> ?Well, that?s what I was planning to do.?</p> ?Oh, c?mon Big Brother. Can you really put that little munchkin down all alone right now??</p> ?Heh. You?re a bad influence already. What am I going to do with you? It?s like adding a third child.?</p> ?You know you love it. You?ve always been a little grown up, just like Joshy here.?</p> ?Get your butt in bed, Little Brother.?</p> ?Yes Sir! Big Brother.?</p> ?Cheeky little fucker? I?ve missed you, Dakota.?</p> ?I know?I?m so sorry, Teddy. I?ve missed you too.?</p> ?Ok, let?s not rehash it. I don?t have the energy. Comere.?</p> Uncle Cody walked over to his big brother.</p> ?C?mon, closer. Don?t worry, a little squish isn?t going to hurt them.?</p> Teddy reached up and put his hand on his little brother?s face and gently guided him closer, turning sideways so as not to crush the boys too much. It was clear that Uncle Cody wasn?t used to moving like that ? holding kids ? it was actually kind-of cute. Teddy pulled his little brother?s face to his and kissed him.</p> ?It really is unbelievably wonderful to have you here, Lover Boy. I love you, Cody. And maybe for the first time in your life, you actually know how much.?</p> Tears immediately flooded down Cody?s cheeks. For the first time he did know. He knew how much his big brother loved him. He knew how much his little nephews loved him. He knew just to what lengths his big brother had gone to protect him. And, he knew just how much he had hurt the man that loved him so much, that he had taken the lives of his own father and grandfather to protect him from the very abuse that he had suffered. His heart ached so bad he could barely stand it. Teddy put his arm around his brother and pulled him even closer, squishing the boys between them a little more.</p> ?Oh, Dakota, you know I didn?t mean anything by that.?</p> Teddy ran his tongue up his little brother?s ear causing him to shiver violently.</p> ?Stop spiraling, Little Brother.?</p> He kissed Cody very sweetly again.</p> ?You?ve helped to protect a lot of kids, Cody, and you?ve got the rest of our lives to make it up to me.?</p> Teddy chuckled as he gave his little brother?s ear a little nip and then licked straight up the ridge sending another shiver up Cody?s spine.</p> ?And I?m gonna hold you to it too.?</p> Older brother once again beckoned the lips of his younger brother, kissing him softly. It didn?t need to be a hard, deep kiss, though. It communicated everything that Teddy wanted to say.</p> ?I love you, Dakota James Oakridge, Esquire.?</p> Cody snorted. Teddy always knew just what to say to make him feel better.</p> ?Come on, Little Brother. Let?s get these stinky little boys into bed with their even stinkier men. They love it.?</p> Cody knelt down deep into the bed and lay down, holding Joshy close to his chest, straightening the boy?s legs so that he didn?t lie on them, and then he straightened his own body out, kissed Joshy and gently rolled him over, so that they were back-to-front, and Joshy was facing into the bed, slipping his arm under the teen?s neck to support his head and make him comfortable. Daddy knelt down on the other side of the bed, deeply enough that Scotty would have room to lie face-to-face next to Joshy, and then he lay down, gently rolling Scotty so that he was facing his big brother and lover, then scooted right up behind him, slipping his arm under his sweet little boy?s neck. There is just nothing like sleeping with a boy on your arm, unless he?s lying on your chest, he thought as he adjusted his position. Both men made sure the boys weren?t squished, though, had they been, they?d just kick their way out ? Daddy knew that all too well. As they got settled, Daddy?s hand cradled Joshy?s head above his little brother?s arm and Cody?s hand cradled Scotty?s head similarly. Daddy lay his other arm across the two boys, his hand resting on his little brother?s arm. Cody adjusted his other arm so that it lay across the boys as well. As they settled in, each with one precious boy on their arm, the precious head of the other in their hand, their other hands clasped around each other?s arm, draped over the boys as if to complete an infinity loop. It felt so natural. It felt so good. Shit. Maybe I?m just getting old, but this is even better than sex, Teddy thought to himself. Fuck, who am I kidding, not with these little nymphs it?s not! But it?s definitely a close second! Teddy practically giggled to himself. He glanced over at Cody and found his younger brother?s eyes fixed on him. He pursed his lips and made a quiet air kiss to Cody.</p> ?I love you, Little Brother. I?m really glad to have you here.?</p> Then, Teddy closed his eyes. Cody lay there for a while looking at his big brother, glancing down to look at the beautiful sleeping boys lying between them. He thought perhaps he needed to pinch himself. It didn?t seem real. In a week he had gotten his brother back, nearly lost him again once and for all, and then finally gotten him back for what appeared to be the foreseeable future. Even being around the boys for less than twenty-four hours, he understood that they were a force to be reckoned with, a wonderful, beautiful, fucking amazing force. He wasn?t exactly scared, but the prospect of anyone finding out?that terrified him. He?d be disbarred. He?d be thrown in jail. And more than likely all of the boys that he had helped would be interviewed to see if he had molested them. It was a sobering, horrifying thought. The world was not a fair and equal place. People harmed children in so many ways and yet, they got a slap on the wrist, if anything, and the children were left with them in harm?s way, but Teddy, and now him?if anyone ever found out that they had shared their bodies with the boys in an expression of physical, sexual love, their lives would be over. The boy?s lives would be torn apart, disrupted, upheaved like a volcano in the depths of the sea? The thought literally made him nauseas. It was difficult at first, with so much spinning around in the cyclone in his head, for Cody to fall asleep, but there was a comfort, a magic in the bed, the way the four snuggled up together, each one in contact with all of the others. If there ever was a heaven, this truly has to be it, Cody thought as he slipped into unconsciousness.</p>

The morning came and went and Daddy?s bedroom stayed dark. The weekend forecast called for rain. It was dark outside, the clouds restraining the snaking tentacles of the sun, preventing them from even attempting to pull back the heavy curtains. Despite the clouds and the gentle rain, it was actually quite beautiful outside. It was like the world was in a gentle rinse cycle, washing away the bad, leaving a fresh clean canvas for the future. The week had been long and extremely intense for men and boys, and it surprised no one that they had slept in. Daddy was the first to awaken. He was surprised to find everyone in exactly the same position in which they had lain the night before. He lay still, looking over his beautiful boys and his younger brother. Once again, he was moved to tears as his heart just swelled with love and pride. He was the luckiest man alive. He felt the heat emanating from their hot little bodies, the heated dampness of the boys? necks and hair. It was so incredible. He saw his younger brother lying there asleep, cuddled up to Joshy. It felt pretty amazing having Cody there with them. If he thought about him too long, his thoughts would eventually turn to what his little brother had done, and he would begin to feel the anger, so he tried to just limit the amount of time that he focused on him. He tried to live in the moment, and to think about the future. Where would they live? What would they do? Where would Joshy go to college? Ack! College. The thought nauseated him. Just when they had unlocked this incredibly wonderful new dimension to their love, Joshy would be gone soon. It was like a punch in the gut. Had he done the right thing by not initiating anything with his boys? Joshy had acknowledged that it frustrated him and upset him as well. He felt a pang of guilt and a wave of protectiveness. He had done the best he could. After everything that had gone down with Jeramiah and Gerald? He had made the best decision he could. He would have to live with the fact that he had not gotten to make love to Joshy during his pre-teen years and he hoped that Joshy could resolve the hurt within himself as well. As if summoned psychically by Daddy?s thoughts of him, Joshy opened his eyes. Daddy looked at the angelic face and into his son?s stunning silver eyes. The gold flecks seemed to be trying to hypnotize him. For a fleeting second, he wondered?Nah! Daddy smiled at Joshy and he gave Daddy a big smile back.</p> ?I love you, Joshy. You are amazing.?</p> Daddy mouthed it more than whispered it, but there was the slightest of sound. Joshy smiled.</p> ?I love you too, Daddy,? he whispered quietly. ?And I love you too, you sexy little funk monkey!?</p> He leaned forward and kissed he sweet little brother and lover. They must have discussed ?morning breath? because Scotty never said anything rude like ?Joshy your breath stinks!? Come to think of it, he had never said that to Daddy either. Yep, they must have discussed saying things like that at some point. Such splendid, amazing boys! Scotty began to stir, and wiggled his sweet little bacon-maker back into Daddy?s Loch Ness monster. The delightful little boy turned like a sausage on the grill so that he was facing Daddy.</p> ?I know we have mowning bwef, Daddy, but if we howd ouwah bwef, we can?t smeww it.?</p> Chuckling to himself, Daddy just leaned in and kissed his sweet and sexy little minx. Boy, had they. Shit, Joshy should train boys? What the fuck! That?s disgusting and you have absolutely no business thinking like that you fucking retard! Daddy immediately chastised himself. It really was just a joke, something that had just popped into his head, but he was furious with himself even having had that kind of thought cross his mind. He knew that Joshy taught Scotty a lot and morning breath probably came up at some point early on. Scotty had probably said something like, ?Eeew! Joshy yoe bwef stinks!? and it probably had hurt Joshy?s feelings a bit. So, as time went on, he probably taught Scotty not to breathe, and that saying something like that was hurtful, even if it was true, and that pretty much everyone wakes up with morning breath, especially if they didn?t brush their teeth like last night. As usual, Daddy was right on the money. He was a very observant person and he came to know the people that he loved and cared for very well. In most cases, he was able to predict the way they would react in a given situation. Of course, an outburst like that from a younger boy, especially when kissed in the morning, is fully expected by everyone that knows little kids, but that learned response, well, that?s quite a different story isn?t it? Suddenly, Joshy moaned a bit and shifted ever-so-slightly. If his boys didn?t miss much, Daddy didn?t miss anything, and he immediately looked down and saw Joshy very slowly gyrating his hips. He looked up at his brother?s face. It was serene, a look of unmistakable pleasure on his sleeping face. Daddy was not very happy with his eldest at that moment, because he had yet again taken advantage of an adult without asking permission. This was rapidly becoming an alarming habit and Joshy had to understand that he couldn?t do that unless someone gave him carte blanche permission. Uncle Cody had not yet done that. Daddy decided not to make a big deal out of it right this moment, but they would have a talk about it soon.</p> ?Daddy, you?ve got mowning wood,? Scotty giggled, whispering a little more loudly than quietly.</p> Scotty?s hands were all over Daddy?s magic wand. Daddy reached down and gave the little devil a squeeze.</p> ?Looks like I?m not the only one that?s got morning wood.?</p> Daddy snickered quietly, his lips inside the little sprite?s ear as he whispered his response. Scotty shivered and giggled from the sensations kadıköy travesti (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) that Daddy?s whispers sent through his body. His little dickey throbbed and bounced. Scotty?s hands went up and turned Daddy?s head so that he could whisper in his ear.</p> ?Woowd you make wuv to me Daddy??</p> Teddy?s heart just melted all over the place. He damn near emptied his weapon as the little boy?s whisper tore through his body like electricity. It had been a week since his cock had been up that sweet little honey hole, plenty of time for it to tighten back up. And since they had been sleeping with Daddy, they hadn?t had sex as far as he knew. And, he had used poppers to relax his little boy?s extremely tight love tunnel. He really didn?t want to do all of that again this early in the morning at least.</p> ?I would love to make love to you right now, Baby Boy. But I?m worried that we need a bit more preparation first.?</p> ?It?s ok, Daddy. Just get some wube fwom yoe top dwawuw next to da bed.?</p> ?The drawer next to my bed? ? Daddy thought, We?re gonna have to have a conversation about that later.</p> ?My Love, I don?t think that?s enough to do it. And I just can?t even think about doing something that could hurt you because we didn?t do it the right way.?</p> Scotty looked like he was going to cry. There was that face?and those fucking eyes. Daddy knew he was beaten.</p> ?If it huwts at aww, I wiww teww you and we can stop.?</p> ?Uff. You?re a bad little boy, aren?t you??</p> Teddy chuckled and softly whispered into his little boy?s ear as he flicked his tongue around the little boy?s erogenous zones. He leaned over and grabbed a bottle of extremely slick lube ? one with an amazing friction coefficient ? and a towel. They were going to need that towel for the lube at least. As Daddy?s hand came back around, Scotty grabbed the lube and went to town lubing Daddy?s big dick and then appeared to Daddy to be lubing his own tight little powered donut. The little tyke rolled back over facing his big brother again, and snuggled up into Daddy once again. Daddy wrapped his big strong arm over his little boy, pulling him close as his arm stretched from above the boy?s small head all the way down the front of his lithe little body, easily cupping the boy?s twig and berries. Scotty?s hot little honey hole pressed up against the bulbous head of Daddy?s monster meat as he sank deeper into his Daddy?s strong embrace. Joshy stopped moving for a moment, concern washing over his face. He looked up at Daddy questioningly.</p> ?What did you expect?? Daddy mouthed to him. ?You?re fucking your uncle.?</p> Joshy immediately turned a bright shade of red. He thought he had been slick enough that no one would know, but clearly Daddy knew and it seemed Scotty did too. Daddy mouthed something else.</p> ?It?s ok. You know I won?t hurt him.?</p> ?I know,? Joshy mouthed back. *</p> During the exchange, Scotty had been grunting a bit, trying to get Daddy?s dragon into his tiny little boyhole ? and making no progress. Daddy leaned into his ear again and whispered very quietly again.</p> ?I know you want this my dear, sweet love. So, I am willing to help, but only on one condition. If you feel a sharp pain, or if anything hurts a lot, you must promise me that you will stop.?</p> Scotty twisted his head as did Daddy and the little tyke whispered back into Daddy?s ear.</p> ?I wiww Daddy, I pwomiss.?</p> He then turned his head back so that he could listen to Daddy. Daddy took a deep breath and the leaned into Scotty again, whispering into his ear.</p> ?Alright Lover Boy, I?m going to put my finger sideways in your mouth. If something is hurting you, bite down. Sometimes that can help ease the pain. But, if it?s a sharp pain or it?s too much or you just want to stop, I want you to pinch my arm three times. Can you remember to do that??</p> ?Yes Daddy, I wiww pinch you fwee times if I need you to stop.?</p> ?Alright my love, turn over just a bit onto your tummy. Keep your arms under you. Give me three pinches on my arm right now so that I know you can still reach it.?</p> Scotty gave Daddy three pinches on his arm.</p> ?I love you, Scotty, you sexy little devil. Remember to push like you have to poo.?</p> Daddy shifted so that he was on top of the tiny little boy, one arm under him, his hand cupping the stiff little twig and berries. He began to lick and kiss and nibble the little boy?s ears and neck as he stroked his little stiffy. His huge cock snug up between the silken mounds, the head kissing and stretching the outer rim of the boy?s love tunnel. Daddy pushed the small boy?s hips up better aligning the boy?s hole for entry. Slowly, gently he applied pressure. Scotty bit down on Daddy?s finger, but that didn?t hurt Daddy. He suffered only at the thought that his little angel was in pain. Scotty slowly gyrated his hips, causing his hot hole to encircle Daddy?s thick head, and as he continued to gyrate, Daddy continued to gently push. Suddenly, the little tyke?s tight little tunnel opened up giving way to Daddy?s snake and it shot up into his youngest?s son?s gut.</p> ?Ooooooh!?</p> Scotty let out a soft, high-pitched moan at the intrusion of the too-large tube steak now invading his guts. Daddy kissed his ears and neck and cheek, and there he found a tear running down his little lover?s face. He licked the tear and whispered in the boy?s ear.</p> ?Are you ok, my sweet lover boy??</p> Scotty nodded, but didn?t try to talk, so Daddy slowly pulled back relieving the pressure, though he did not remove his tool from his boy?s tunnel as reinsertion at this point would undoubtedly hurt more. He waited for about thirty seconds and then he gently pushed in again, this time, slipping a little further into the boy?s love sleeve. Scotty let out another moan, soft and high-pitched, just like the first. It was clearly a moan of pleasure. Daddy was focused on Scotty, but in his peripheral vision, he could see Joshy relaxing some and starting to move again on his uncle?s cock. Teddy was shocked that his younger brother was still asleep with all that he knew was going on down below. Joshy would be squeezing his cock with his talented little boyhole. He was anxious for the man to wake up, but wanted him to do so on his own. Daddy slowly and gently reversed direction and pulled his monster cock back out, causing Scotty to moan again this time on the exiting action. His little boy had his finger between his teeth, and the little cub was licking it, and biting gently, but seemed so far, to be handling Daddy?s monster cock well. Daddy reversed direction, gently applying inward pressure once again. Scotty?s little bum lifted up and he tried to push back as Daddy?s anaconda slid up the little cub?s cornhole, the little cub moaning all the while. The big man?s massive cock slipped back up into his little boy continuing deeper into the boy?s gut, his little rump rising to meet Daddy?s thrusts. Daddy could feel his son bearing down like he had to take a dump, causing the sphincters to open and the intestinal tract to align. He increased his pace just a little, sliding in further still, pulling back and then pushing ahead further yet. Scotty?s moans were now constant and increasing by an octave already. His face was buried in his pillow trying not to make too much noise. Suddenly, Daddy had a thought. He reached off the side of the bed and picked up the filthy, smelly jockstrap he had been wearing. He kept up a slow and even pump, so that Scotty didn?t know Daddy was even moving much. With one hand, Daddy quickly balled up the jockstrap, straps inside, pouch inside-out again, and then he brought it up to his little munchkin?s face. He slowed his thrusting so as not to cause Scotty to moan while his head was up off the pillow. Joshy watched as Daddy pulled the jock strap up, desire in his eyes and a crooked grin on his face knowing that Scotty was going to love that. Not wanting to scare his youngest, Daddy whispered.</p> ?I?ve got a surprise for you my little lover. I?ve already done this with your brother too, and he loved it. I think you will too, but if you don?t like it, or you get scared or anything like that, just pinch me three times on the arm. Okay Baby Boy??</p> Scotty nodded his consent, a bit overwhelmed by the waves of pleasure and the stretch that was going on in his rear end. Daddy brought the jockstrap to the boy?s face and let him sniff. He started to moan again, and Daddy gently shoved it in his mouth.</p> ?This will help keep you quieter,? he whispered, ?and you can enjoy that crotch funk that you love so much. Don?t be scared my love. Breathe through your nose, and if it gets to be too much and you want me to take it out, just remember, three pinches, ok??</p> Scotty once again nodded, moaning at the same time. Daddy gently pushed his head back down to the pillow and continued his attack on the boy?s erogenous zones as he picked up the pace again. This was an amazing, new experience for Scotty. Overpowering musk assaulting his senses, sending him into sexual overdrive, his desire raging. He raised his hips and pushed back harder on Daddy?s thrusting member. Daddy shifted a little knowing that the length would enter his sweet little lover a bit more comfortably with that shift, and then he picked up speed again, just a little. Deeper and deeper into the silky, steaming hot sleeve, Daddy?s cock slipped along, sliming the walls of the cavern with his copiously leaking precum, scraping the sides sending waves of electricity through the sweet little boy like lightening in a hurricane. Daddy was quite surprised when those beautiful alabaster globes were pressed flush up against his fluffy pubes. The little tyke was taking all thirteen and a half inches!</p> ?Jesus Christ Baby Boy! You?ve got my entire cock up that sweet little love tunnel, you sexy little minx!?</p> Daddy whispered it a bit louder than he meant to. The little cub was rocking furiously on Daddy?s terrible torpedo.</p> ?Are you ok, my little angel??</p> Scotty just nodded his head as the moans continued non-stop. Daddy was losing himself in his little boy. He was just so amazing, able to take that monster cock, this time without poppers. Daddy stroked Scotty?s stiffy, creating a hole for him to fuck with his fist. His hands were so large, that he could still flick the boy?s silken sack and play with his balls while Scotty fucked his slippery fist, Daddy?s cock continuing to pick up speed, the strokes elongating. Scotty was whimpering now. There was no energy left to moan as his little boy nut was pounded to butter, his little hole stretched and pulled every which way, Daddy?s big cock ripping through his inner sphincter. It literally felt as though Daddy?s dick was turning him inside out. The funk and musk from Daddy?s jockstrap resulted in delirium. He was unable to say or do anything, as he whimpered through the jockstrap and the increasingly vicious pounding. Daddy was basically edging at this point, pumping precum into his little slut?s sleeve constantly, waiting for Scotty to reach the point of no return. And then, it happened. The whimpering turned into a combination squeal and moan, his tight little tunnel clamped down on Daddy?s invading trunk, his little stiffy started to jump harder, his bum cheeks tightened and clenched, threatening to cut Daddy?s tree trunk off at the root. Scotty began to shake and as he did, Daddy groaned and began pumping volley after volley of searing hot Daddy cream deep into his little lover?s guts. Daddy assaulted Scotty?s ears and neck in an attempt to increase the fireworks the boy was experiencing as well, and then he hissed into the little boy?s ear.</p> ?Ooooooooh! Oh! F-Fuck! Yeah! Oh Fuck! Daddy?s breedin? ya Baby Boy. Holy Fuck! Oh, my little love! Daddy?s pumping his littlest slut full of his sweet cream. Jesus fucking Christ you are one sexy little devil! God, I love you, Scotty! You sexy little beast you!?</p> Scotty just whimpered and Daddy reached up and pulled the jockstrap from his mouth, kissing him gently but forcefully as he continued to whimper into Daddy?s mouth.</p> ?That was fucking hot as hell, Big Brother!?</p> The sound shocked Daddy and his startle reflex drove his dick deeper into the little boy. Scotty moaned loudly as more cum squirted from his little cock and his candy ring slammed down on Daddy?s pole.</p> ?Jesus fuck Christ you startled me, you little shit!?</p> Daddy chuckled and turned to his side, carefully holding Scotty and pulling the limp little boy with him, so that they were both lying, facing Joshy and Uncle Cody again, Daddy?s massive monster still buried deep in the boy?s intestines.</p> ?That was a fucking hot show!?</p> ?Shut it, Dakota.?</p> Daddy chuckled again.</p> ?So how many times did you rape my teen boy last night, you fucker??</p> ?Me? ? Me?? Uncle Cody squawked incredulously. ?You mean how many times did your little teen rape the shit out of me??</p> ?Well Joshua James? You heard your uncle. How many times did you rape the shit out of him last night??</p> Scotty giggled at all of the foul language as he started to regain his senses from the sensational fucking and the mind-blowing orgasm. Daddy?s cock was pushed out some as he laughed, but then slid back in when he took a breath, causing the little munchkin to moan loudly again.</p> ?Well, his cock was in my tight little boyhole most of the night,? started the little smartass teenager. ?I woke up and he was hard as fuck, and of course, I was instantly hard too, so I just backed onto it. I know I took three loads, but I suppose he could have cum again while I was sleeping.?</p> ?I gotta say, I had some wonderfully nasty dreams last night,? Uncle Cody chuckled, tousling Joshy?s hair. ?I?m guessing that was while you were using my stick to stir your insides. But goddamn there is nothing like being pulled from sleep by your cock buried up a tight little boyhole gettin? the life force sucked right outta ya. Not to mention the muted moans of a horny little devil gettin? the shit fucked outta him by his stud Daddy! Jesus! You guys wake up like this every day??</p> Uncle Cody laughed a hearty laugh and Daddy and Joshy laughed right along with him. Scotty laughed the loudest like a kid pretending to get a joke that he didn?t quite understand. It was very cute.</p> ?No. It sounds like that horny teenager over there is to blame for all of this, though.?</p> Daddy chuckled at the situation in which they found themselves.</p> ?His little brother saw him working his uncle?s cock when he woke up and wanted Daddy?s cock up his tight little love tunnel. And I?ll be goddamn, he was actually able to take every bit of it. Let?s just say that, last weekend for his first ride on this monster, we used extraordinary means. I really didn?t think he?d be able to take it like that. As usual, my boys just blow my fucking mind.?</p> Daddy giggled, kissed Scotty and gave him a hug.</p> ?They both just blow my fucking mind. Mind you, I?m not complaining. Both boys know, I have explicitly given them permission to touch me anywhere they like, any time they like as long as we are at home or some other place where we are alone. I love my boys more than life itself, and it is my pleasure to make them happy. Which reminds me?You, young man,? Daddy looked at Joshy, ?Joo got some ?splainin? to do.?</p> Joshy blushed sheepishly, and then spoke.</p> ?I?m sorry Uncle Cody.?</p> ?Sorry for what my dear boy??</p> ?For using you to satisfy my desire when you were asleep and hadn?t given me permission.?</p> ?Ahhhhhhhh. And Daddy has a rule about that, yes??</p> ?Yes. We must never touch anyone if they have not given us permission to, or take advantage of them if they are not in a position to give us permission.?</p> ?I see. Well, that is a very good rule. But, it can be hard to follow a rule like that if you are sleeping with someone wrapped around you and their cock keeps poking you in your cute little bum, though, huh??</p> Uncle Cody was trying to keep a straight face.</p> ?Yeah.?</p> ?Why, I bet that cock just slipped right up your sweet little bum while you were asleep, didn?t it??</p> ?Um, no, Uncle Cody. I was awake and I pushed back on it.?</p> Joshy was actually looking a little tearful.</p> ?Oh, sweetheart, it?s ok. No harm done.?</p> Uncle Cody stroked his cheek.</p> ?Look at you. Honest to a fault. I was giving you a way out there you know Joshy.? He chuckled. ?In fact, let?s just get this sorted out right now. The same thing that Daddy has said goes for me. You both have permission to touch me anytime, anywhere as long as we are at home or someplace private with just us.?</p> ?Ok, thanks Uncle Cody.?</p> Joshy still seemed to be close to tears. Uncle Cody put his arms around his nephew and pulled him close giving him little kisses and nuzzling his neck.</p> ?Hey Little Man, no tears. You?re just fine. We?ve all had a long week, a rough couple of days, and then yesterday afternoon ? I think it was the best day of my life. I got my big brother back, and I got my two nephews, and a whole lot more than I ever bargained for. We all kind-of fell asleep yesterday, and we were all kind-of talked out. And, before we went to bed, before you fell asleep on my chest, you and I were fooling around with each other too. So, you pretty much already had permission, even though I didn?t actually say it out loud. You didn?t do anything wrong Baby Doll. I know you?ve been wanting to get into my pants, and well, the feeling is definitely mutual. I?m your uncle and I love you. And, I know my big brother. I?m pretty sure he was just making a point and that he isn?t upset with you. But I?m guessing this isn?t the first time you?ve, um, ?helped yourself? so to speak??</p> ?Well, um, no.?</p> Uncle Cody chuckled and gave Joshy a big hug and then wiped his cheeks and kissed him.</p> ?It?s alright sweetheart. We?re family, and you?re young. Scotty didn?t ask either, did he??</p> ?No, he just did what he wanted.?</p> ?And you let him, right??</p> ?Yeah. And I liked it. But I love him and I want him to be happy and have what he wants.?</p> ?And we both love the two of you too, and want you to be happy and have what you want. And so, we both let you have what you wanted. Daddy was awake and so was I, and I could have told you to stop if I didn?t want it, just like Daddy could have told you to stop. Daddy wasn?t trying to upset you. He just wants you to get in the frame of mind to always remember to ask. It feels like you?re in trouble, but you not. And you know what, because of that, you will start to remember to ask. It?s a dirty little trick we grownups know about.?</p> Uncle Cody chuckled.</p> ?And we?re not the only ones that use tricks, now, are we??</p> Joshy blushed again, but grinned.</p> ?Daddy?s rule is a good rule and it?s meant to keep you, as well as others, safe, because we expect anyone that might want to fool around with you must ask for permission to do anything with you as well. And if you say no, we expect that person to respect that and keep their hands and every other part of themselves off of you.?</p> Cody looked up at Teddy. There were tears running down his cheeks.</p> ?Oh Christ, not you too!? Uncle Cody grinned, ribbing his brother.</p> Teddy was caught. He blushed a little.</p> ?Don?t start with me you little shit.?</p> They both laughed again.</p> ?You?re not in trouble Joshy. Your uncle is exactly right. I really couldn?t have said it better myself.?</p> Daddy?s cock was finally softening enough that it was not going to remain stuffed up the Scotty?s little boyhole much longer. Uncle bakırköy travesti (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) Cody was in a similar situation.</p> ?Scotty, how about get ready and slip up here my little lover. I wanna suck my cum right outta that sweet little honey hole of yours.?</p> ?No! I want to!?</p> ?Oh, no you don?t. You?re the one that started all this,? Daddy pretended to be mad and then chuckled. ?Ok, I tell you what. You get over here and clean off my cock and I?ll suck my little brother?s cum outta that sweet little honey hole o? yours, and Scotty can slip over there and clean Uncle Cody?s cock off while Uncle Cody cleans out his big brother?s load from his youngest nephew?s sweet little buttercup.?</p> ?Okay!?</p> There went that chorus, and Daddy and Uncle Cody giggled out loud. There was a quick acrobatic shuffle as little boys flew around the bed, each one landing on the man he hadn?t slept snuggled up against the night before. Both boys instantly swallowed the new man?s over-sized tool while shoving his own hot little hole onto that man?s face so that he could get a taste of heaven, and his brother?s cum, first thing in the morning. The room was once again filled with moans and squeals as both little boys had their holes slurped and sucked clean, while each sucked and swallowed the schwanz that had squirted the sweet and salty snack into his brother?s bum, until it was spotless. After a fair amount of slapping and tickling, the day was well-half gone.</p> ?My goodness! It?s after noon! As much as I am loving this love fest, we?d better get some brunch made. I?m sure we?ve gotta have a couple of hungry little munchkins here right now!?</p> ?Do we hafta get a showuw Daddy??</p> ?Well, it?s Saturday. But, you two are gonna be a couple of funky-butts if we don?t.?</p> He laughed.</p> ?Though, I?ve never complained about cute little funky-butts running around.?</p> They all laughed.</p> ?Ok. Anyone that doesn?t want to shower right now, just shorts and shirts on for the kitchen please. And, I?m guessing a couple of little monkeys, who shall remain nameless, will have cum dripping for a while, especially considering one of them took at least three loads, and the other took a load the size of three!?</p> Daddy laughed out loud.</p> ?We know Daddy. Towels on the furniture.?</p> ?Alright you sexy little angels. Let me go get breakfast made.?</p> Daddy slipped on shorts and a t-shirt and headed for the kitchen while Joshy and Scotty grabbed towels and headed for the living room. Uncle Cody did the same and followed his older brother to the kitchen.</p> ?What can I help you make big bro??</p> ?I usually make waffles, pancakes or French toast, eggs, turkey bacon or sausage, hashbrowns, fruit, juice, coffee?the weekends are always bigger breakfasts or brunches. School days a lot of times it?s cereal, but if we?re up early enough, I may do more. Joshy took care of meals and stuff for so long after Cassie died and he did such a wonderful job, I?ve really tried to step things up. They both deserve to have me paying attention and taking care of them full time. I?ve got a lot of making up to do for moping around in a haze, working hard and not really being there for the boys emotionally. Last weekend put so much into perspective for me Cody.?</p> Cody walked up behind his big brother and wrapped his arms around him, then put his chin on his shoulder and just hugged him. He knew exactly how his big brother felt. He felt a lot of the same things, though so much more. Teddy?s ?transgression? was so small compared to his. He couldn?t believe he was there with his brother, standing in the kitchen, making breakfast, hugging him, and comforting him. He couldn?t believe the afternoon and evening he had with the boys, let alone the night and morning. It was all a bit too much. It didn?t seem real. Funny, the two munchkins, well fucked and tucked away into the Saturday afternoon cartoons seemed to be completely at ease as if nothing was going on, nothing was changing, while the adults were the ones that felt like they were in a tail spin. But, there already seemed to be steadying hands on the stick. Thanks to the boys, Teddy had been able to set aside his anger and upset, and while it wasn?t completely gone, it was so much easier now. Having Cody there was actually amazing, and instead of being a constant reminder of what he had done, it was actually helping Teddy to deal with it and put it behind him. Surprisingly, it was a lot easier to forgive and forget having the love of his life next to him for the first time in fifteen years.</p> ?Pssssst! Joshy wook!?</p> Joshy looked up and saw Uncle Cody, arms around Daddy, hugging him. Daddy had stopped what he was doing for a moment and put his hands on this little brother?s hands. In Joshy?s mind, that was one of the wonderful things about two men loving each other. It appeared as though they were just absolutely equal. There were no preset gender roles, no expectation of ?the man? to be the ?strong one? ? the one always supporting ? and ?the woman? to be the ?weak one? ? the one that always needed to be supported. Joshy could see Uncle Cody holding Daddy, but he could just as easily see Daddy holding Uncle Cody. Daddy had someone that he could lean on and Uncle Cody had the same. Scotty bounced and giggled and sucked air in through his teeth, obviously excited by what he saw. Not in a sexual way, but in a way that he knew that Daddy was happy and Uncle Cody was happy and that the future held so much possibility for all of them. Joshy just hugged his little brother, squeezing him like a squeaky toy and kissing him.</p> ?You are so amazing and so smart,? he cooed into his little brother?s ear. ?I couldn?t have done it without you Little Man. You?re like my super hero partner.?</p> Joshy kissed his little brother on the cheek, rocking back and forth with him in his lap.</p> ?You know I love you, Scotty? I love you more than anything. It doesn?t matter who you are, or what you do. There is nothing that will ever change my love for you. I want you to be yourself and love whomever you want, even if that?s not me. I don?t want us to ever have an argument that we don?t resolve. I don?t want us to go a day without talking, let alone fifteen years. And when you grow up, if you fall in love with someone else, I will be so happy for you because you found someone that you love. I just want you to be happy, Scotty. Always know that. You don?t owe me anything and I don?t have any expectations from you. I want you to be yourself and live your life to the fullest wherever, and to whomever it may take you.?</p> There were tears running down his face and as Scotty turned, he saw them. He turned and threw his arms around his big brother?s neck.</p> ?Why awe you cwying, Joshy? Don?t cwy.?</p> Tears started to stream down his face as he hugged his big brother.</p> ?I?ww awways wuv you Joshy.?</p> Cody looked up and saw the two boys hugging on the couch with tears running down their faces.</p> ?What?s up with them??</p> ?Oh, if I had to guess, Joshy is a bit emotional and telling Scotty how much he loves him and that he?ll always love him no matter what.?</p> ?Aww, that?s sweet.?</p> ?Well, it?s more than that. Joshy knows that he is in love with his little brother, like you and I. But Scotty is really too young to understand all that, and probably too young for his emotional maturity and sexuality to have solidified. Joshy is terrified that Scotty will get older and fall in love with someone else. It terrifies me too, because of what it will do to Joshy. Looking back, I suppose we could have, should have seen it all along. From when Cassie was pregnant even. As soon as Cassie was pregnant, he couldn?t wait for his ?little brother? to be born, and no one could tell him any different. We desperately tried to help him understand that we didn?t know if it was going to be a girl or a boy, and that it could be a sister. But literally up to the moment he walked into the hospital room and we told him to say ?hi? to his baby brother, he was absolute in his resolve that it would be a brother and not a sister. We were terrified what it would do to him if it were a girl; we were terrified how he would behave if it were a girl. He was so set on a baby brother? We were so worried. It was such a relief when Scotty was born. You should have seen him in the hospital room, holding him, telling him that he would protect him and take care of him and share his toys with him??</p> Teddy stopped to compose himself. Cody felt a sharp pang of regret that he had refused to go to the hospital when either of his nephews had been born.</p> ?I?m sorry??</p> ??Don?t,? Teddy softly interrupted his apology. ?It?s ok Cody. I don?t want you to feel compelled to apologize every time something like this comes up. It wasn?t an indictment of you, just a turn-a-phrase. I hope that you forgive yourself and that you are not crucifying yourself internally every time something like this comes up. Yes. There was a lot of stuff you missed. But it was no different than if we had been living on different sides of the continent.?</p> Teddy turned around and wiped the tears from his little brother?s face, then kissed him.</p> ?I thought it would be hard to have you here, that I would be constantly angry about everything. I thought that you would be a constant reminder of the pain, but you know what Little Brother? It?s been the exact opposite. Sure, every now and then a finger of anger slips in, trying to pull the door open, but I quickly slam the door on that finger, because more than anything, I just feel happy. I feel like everything is as it should be now. I want the same for you Cody. Let it go. Fight the negativity. I don?t want you to suffer. I want you to find immeasurable happiness.?</p> ?How did I ever get so lucky as to have such a wonderful big brother? Ok, so?Joshy loved Scotty even before he was born??</p> ?Yeah. And after we brought him home, he was like a little nanny. Constantly holding his little brother, helping to change his diaper, bathe him, feed him? It wasn?t long before Scotty was sleeping with Joshy, and he slept the entire night snuggled up into his big brother. At first Cassie and I would check on them every couple of hours, but it didn?t take long and we were actually getting a full night?s sleep ourselves. He was perfect. He never ever mishandled him, never took his eyes off of him in the bath tub? He has taught him, and loved him, chose to play with him instead of his friends, even taken him outside to play with his friends when he was old enough, and didn?t take shit from anyone about his little brother tagging along. I can?t tell you how many parents and teachers that I?ve never met walk up to me and say something like ?Are you Joshua Oakridge?s father?? and when I confirm it, they just gush telling me how amazing my boys are, and that their own boys are closer than they?ve ever been because of my boys, that they fight less, and look out for each other. If I had a nickel for every parent or teacher? we?ll I?d be even richer.? He chuckled. ?They tell me how they witnessed or overheard Joshy setting someone straight in the nicest way possible when they were picking on someone else. Hell, they told me he had bullies and bad kids apologizing for being bad and good kids getting even better.?</p> ?Ha! Joshua ? Joshy! I can?t believe it!?</p> ?What??</p> ?I?ve heard it myself! And more than once! Wow! I can?t believe it! I could tell you stories!?</p> Cody was absolutely giddy.</p> ?Well, do tell!?</p> ?The number of kids that have come through my office alone, telling me how this kid ?Joshua? had been so nice to him and protected him, befriended him? How they wished they could stay where they were because they didn?t want to leave the school and how much they would miss their friend Joshua. Ha! I can?t believe that I never made the connection! There are attorneys and clergy, teachers and judges that know Joshy?s name. Well, his first name anyway.? Cody chuckled. ?I can?t believe that I just found Joshua!?</p> Tears were rolling down his cheeks again.</p> ?Oh Teddy. What a fucking idiot I am! I knew your boys were amazing, but Joshua, heh, Joshy? I don?t think they would have believed me if I had reported. As soon as they found out that Joshy is ?the Joshua,? I?d have been the laughing stock of the town. No one would have believed that Joshy was being molested, especially when they found out that he?s the*?Joshua.? Well, anyway, we already knew I was a fucking idiot.?</p> ?Dakota James Oakridge. You know I?m not going to tolerate you talking like that.?</p> ?What?re ya gonna do? Spank me??</p> ?I just might if you keep it up.?</p> ?Ack!?</p> ?Anyway, Joshy is so in love with his little brother. I saw it immediately and it scared me too. Scotty is so young; he could end up liking girls or falling in love with some boy at school. Joshy is terrified of that. But he makes sure that Scotty knows that he will always love him no matter what, that the most important thing for him is that his little brother be happy? I?m pretty sure that?s what he?s saying right now. Scotty doesn?t understand why it makes Joshy cry yet. He just doesn?t like to see his big brother crying. They are both very sweet boys. I haven?t spoken to Joshy about it yet. For now, I?m just watching and listening. I?ll be there to pick up the pieces if something should happen, but I desperately hope that will never be the case. And I hope, in fact I told them that I hope that they learn from what has happened between you and I, and that the big difference between us is how much they already talk to each other about everything. I told them to keep that up, that communication is so important, and that had we been taught to communicate better, this whole thing probably never would have happened.?</p> ?Yeah. I agree. Times were different too, but I can see how much they talk, how much Scotty loves Joshy and how much Joshy loves Scotty, and how he is always there to support him and help him learn.?</p> ?And explore??</p> Both men laughed. Breakfast was coming along, French toast, egg omelets with lots of veggies and turkey sausage, home fries with lots of onions and peppers, juice, and coffee ? of course, the coffee was half gone.</p> ?Ok guys, get some shorts and a shirt on please. Brunch is almost ready.?</p> The boys came around the corner, Joshy carrying Scotty, tear stains on both faces.</p> ?What?s this?? Daddy asked as he gently touched a cheek on each boy.</p> ?Joshy was cwying.?</p> ?Ah, I see. And did you comfort him like you always do??</p> ?Yes.?</p> ?Well, that?s the best remedy for the tears, then, isn?t it??</p> ?Yeah!?</p> The little tyke looked down sheepishly and buried his head in his big brother?s neck.</p> ?Comere Baby.?</p> Daddy stretched his arms out and took his little munchkin from the arms of his older munchkin.</p> ?Your big brother is a teenager now, an? you know what that means??</p> ?No,? Scotty replied sadly.</p> ?Well, it means that his body is creating all kinds of hormones now, chemicals that help him grow up faster. And because there are so many hormones rushing around, he can?t always control how he?s feeling. You and your brother are both very sweet, loving boys. You wear your feelings on your sleeve ? that is, you show your feelings and you don?t try to hide them. That?s a wonderful thing, but sometimes that can make being a teenager even harder, because you don?t really know how you?re feeling sometimes. In several years, you?ll be there too and you?ll understand. But you know what??</p> ?What??</p> ?There is nothing better than having such a wonderful little brother like you, to hold him and love on him, especially when he is having these feelings that he may not quite understand. And I?m sure, that when you are a teenager, you?ll have a big brother that will do the same for you.?</p> Teddy kissed Scotty and slid him to the floor.</p> ?Jump in your chair, sweetheart.?</p> He turned to Joshy and gave him a big hug, whispering in his ear as he did. *</p> ?I know you?re scared Baby Boy. But you?re very brave. Your little brother is the luckiest little boy in the whole wide world to have a big brother that loves him as much as you do. I love you, my dear, sweet boy. And you know that I will always be here for you. It will be hard if it happens, and I hope and pray that it doesn?t, but you know that I will be right here to hold you and help you get through it, if it does happen.?</p> Joshy looked at Daddy, somewhat surprised.</p> ?You know Daddy??</p> ?Oh, sweetheart, it?s all over your face. That?s one of the things with love. It?s really hard to hide, especially from your Daddy. Only time will tell, my love. Try not to think about it. You?ll just be miserable if you think about it all the time. Focus on the now. Enjoy the time that you have together regardless of how long it is, and whatever happens, don?t let that, or anything else, come between you.?</p> Daddy kissed his neck with a bunch of fast, sucking-sounding kisses, then gave him butterfly kisses on his eyes.</p> ?Sit next to me Joshy!?</p> ?I?m coming Munchkin,? he grinned.</p> As Joshy walked past Scotty to his seat, he put his hand on the little tyke?s head and tousled his hair.</p> ?I love you Little Munchkin.?</p> ?I wuv you too, Big Munchkin.?</p> Cody looked at Teddy and smiled a big, shit-eating grin.</p> ?They are so cute!? he mouthed.</p> ?Yes, they are,? Teddy mouthed back.</p> ?Ok guys, let?s get this brunch down before it gets cold!?</p> ?Your uncle?s right. This stuff is gonna taste a lot better hot than cold.?</p> The boys and men tucked in and wiped out the food in no time. Daddy was tempted more than once to caution the boys to slow down and take smaller bites, instead however, he just took another bite himself. They?d had enough stress and parenting for the time being. He would just let them be boys. After all, they?d be just fine. They were wonderful boys. Once everyone had eaten, the boys were up and cleaning up: getting the dishes in the dishwasher, wiping down the surfaces, putting the condiments and any leftovers in the refrigerator? In no time the kitchen was clean and the foursome headed to the living room and sat down on the couch talking about work and school and memories from the past. The boys, of course, were keen to ask all kinds of questions about the past. Daddy tried to stop them, but Uncle Cody laid down the law.</p> ?Now, Teddy, you told me that you?ve always had a policy of openness and honesty, answering the boys truthfully, helping them understand if they don?t quite, and not hiding anything from them. Now that the deepest, darkest secrets?eh hem?are, out in the open, well, let them ask Theodore. I have nothing to hide but shame and embarrassment over the way I behaved, and nearly crushing guilt not only over the way I behaved Friday, but the way I?ve behaved for the past fifteen years. And, if sharing my shame and embarrassment and guilt with them, prevents this tragedy from ever happening to them, well, then, it is my absolute duty and my pleasure, that is, as long as you are just trying to protect me again, and don?t actually object.?</p> Daddy put a hand on Uncle Cody?s leg and then leaned in and kissed him.</p> ?I?ve always loved you, Little Brother, but this weekend has been like falling in love with you all over again. Alright boys. It?s fair game. Go ahead and ask Uncle Cody whatever you like, however, for now, I would prefer you not discuss the gangbangs.?</p> ?Oh Jesus, Teddy.?</p> ?Ha, yes?That was an interesting conversation. These little brats don?t miss much!?</p> ?Hey!? rang out the infamous chorus.</p> Daddy and Uncle Cody just laughed out loud.</p> ?Yes, but you?re our wonderful little brats!? Uncle Cody added.</p> ?Yes indeed. Our wonderful, amazing, loving, intelligent, sneaky little brats!?</p>