PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : twin-bros-growing-up-9

admin
10 Eylül 2022, 00:42
Subject: Twin Bros Growing Up Chapter 9: Texts This is a story about two twin brothers, and as they grow up, their relationship gets closer and more complicated as they experiment with each other. Happy to take any feedback at ail Chapter 9 - Texts Cody was going to be gone most of the summer, so we made sure to get together and have fun one more time before the summer started. We did some similar stuff, but did end up sucking each other's dicks this time. He wasn't great at it, since it was his first time, but it still felt good. Since summer was back, that meant more camping. Not much interesting happened, it was just similar to the summer before. When we brought Cameron, we wouldn't get to be very sexual, but we still got to skinny dip with him, but when we were alone, we were able to do a lot more. It was always fun since we were able to be as loud as we wanted. One thing that did change was how we slept at home. Before, we typically always slept in our own beds, and we only slept cuddling together when camping, but one night after we had sucked each other's dicks and gone to bed, Jackson snuck into my room. I felt him creep into my bed behind me. He pulled me close so that his dick was laying in between my ass cheeks, which is the same position we usually slept when we camped. "Is it okay if I sleep here tonight?" Jackson whispered. ///"Of course," I whispered back. He gave me şişli travesti (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) a quick kiss on the cheek as we drifted to sleep. This became a more common occurrence until we basically did it every night and we ended up swapping which bed we slept in each night. One night, we were tired and decided to go straight to bed. We chose to sleep in my room that night, and had just plopped into bed in our normal position. I felt Jackson's dick touching my ass as normal, but this time, I felt his dick growing harder. I could tell Jackson had gotten horny, since he had started rocking back and forth which caused his dick to grow bigger even faster. His dick had gotten fully hard and he kept rocking it back and forth in my ass crack, but then he abruptly stopped. "Sorry... I didn't mean to do that..." Jackson said. ///"No... keep doing it..." I said. "Really? Are you sure?" he asked. ///"Yeah..." Jackson resumed rocking his dick back and forth, and slowly increased his speed until he was humping me. He kissed the back of my neck as he did it, and I could tell he was getting close. "Fuck Ez... I'm gonna cum soon." ///"Cum on my ass please...." I moaned. He thrusted a few more times before finally cumming. His cum shot into my ass crack and some of it touched my hole. The feeling of my twin's cum touching my asshole caused me to jizz too and I shot my load into the bed. ///"That beylikdüzü travesti (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) was so fucking hot," I said as I turned around to pull my twin into a kiss. After a minute, we got up and cleaned ourselves off. Since there was cum all over my sheets, we headed to Jackson's room to go to bed for the night and decided to deal with the sheets tomorrow. A few days later, we were hanging out in my room, and Cameron had joined us. We were just laying around chatting about some random stuff, but eventually Cameron got tired, and headed to his room to go to bed. After he left, Jackson and I were getting ready to have some fun together, when I noticed that Cameron had left his phone on the floor. ///"Hey, Cam left his phone," I said. "I'll go take it back to him." "Wait..." Jackson said. "I know this is bad... but have you ever wondered if he has anything... interesting... in his texts?" I smiled at him, "We are horrible people... but yes..." Jackson smiled back at me, and I opened up Cameron's phone to take a look through his texts. Most of them were just with his friends, but when I looked at his pictures, eventually I found something. ///"Oh fuck... I found something," I said. Jackson and I both sat on my bed so we could look through what I found. He had a few folders of interesting pictures. The first folder was titled `g's', when I opened it, it contained naked pictures istanbul travesti (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) of a few different girls his age. Each girl had a few pictures clothed, a few in their underwear, a few naked poses, and a few of the girls fingering their pussies. "Holy shit," Jackson said, "he's gotten nudes from multiple girls!" I scrolled through the pictures pretty quickly, I wasn't interested in seeing those girls naked, but wanted to see if he had anything else. He had another folder titled `mine', and when I opened it I realized what it was. This folder was full of the pictures I assumed he was seeding to the girls. There were a couple pictures of him just posing in a mirror, but then we got to the interesting pictures. He had a couple of him in his boxer briefs, which we had seen before, but in these pictures, he had a rock hard dick making his underwear tent. "Fuck, our little bro has a huge dick when it's hard!" Jackson said. I nodded and kept scrolling through the picture. After the few in his underwear, he had a couple of him jerking off his hard cock. ///"Holy shit, that's fucking hot!" I said. "Yeah... I'd love to suck his dick..." Jackson said. I was kind of surprised he was so open about saying he loved to suck dick, but it was fine by me. I kept scrolling and found the last few pictures, which were of him on his bed and cum all over his stomach. "Holy shit... so fucking hot..." Jackson said. We spent another minute looking at the pictures, and I had had enough, I needed to cum now. I took the phone, placed it outside my door, and locked the door. I walked over to Jackson, pushed him onto the bed, and got on top of him, kissing as I went.