PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : eyes-opened-3

admin
10 Eylül 2022, 20:14
Subject: Eyes-Opened-3 Hey as we head into the new year, make a resolution to donate to Nifty to help keep the fun going for us ota Eyes Opened Part 3 by tagenhard I made another call as we headed back to the car. I drove out of the garage and headed for the other side of town. "You didn't mind doing that did you?" I asked Nick "I'll do anything you tell me to daddy." Nick smiled back. "As will I." Spencer added. I smiled back at them. "The next thing were are going to do will involve both of you but I think you will find this one fun." I said as we worked our way thru Friday afternoon traffic. "Four years ago a woman who I was screwing came to me because her son was in trouble and she needed a lawyer. Her son Nico was 20 and from her first marriage. When Nico was 15 she divorced his dad and remarried and had another son by the new husband. Everything was fine and the four of them lived happily together." "If she was happy why was she having you fuck her?" Spencer questioned. I choose to ignore him and continued with my story. "Now fast forward five years and Nico is 20 his half-brother is four and Nico still lives at home because he was going to community college and it made financial sense. Well one day the step father comes home earlier than usual and finds Nico and Paul in bed together naked, the step father goes ape shit and attacks Nico and a fight breaks out." I pulled off the street into another underground parking garage and pulled into a reserved spot. "We're getting out here." I announced and got out of the car. The boys followed me to the elevators where I flashed a control card over the monitor and pressed the call button. We stayed silent till the elevator came and once inside I pressed the button for the 20th floor, then I continued the story. "During the fight the step dad fell and hit his head in just the wrong way that caused him to die. So now Nico is in jail being charged with murder and child abuse. It took me two years to get the murder charge thrown out and the accident labeled as self-defense. I also got the child molestation charge dropped because Paul repeatedly stated that they were just napping together and that nothing naughty ever happened. But the judge, the one you just blew, wasn't going to let me have a clean win so he had Nico listed as a sex offender for having been naked in a bed with such a young boy.' We reached the 20th floor and the boys followed me to a door marked 2015 which I unlocked and we stepped in. "What is this place dad?" Spencer asked. "It's my in town home." I stated, the place was well furnished but didn't have any of those personal touches like photos etc. "So it's your sex pad." Spencer stated looking the place over. "I laughed, yes it does get used for that. Anyway back to the story, so for two years Nico sits in jail labeled a sex offender which is the bottom of the rung in the hierarchy of prisoners. While I'm fighting to get him out he's having to suck cock and get fucked just to survive being inside. Once I have him out though he is on the sex offender list with a special order from the judge that he can't see or visit his half-brother without supervision. Being on the list means he can't live within a certain distance of schools or parks or places where kids gather. He has to inform any potential employer that he's on the list and some other things. So now he's out of jail but can't move back home and can't find a job. An old buddy of his let him move in with him and I got him a job at my office. The form I had the judge sign removes him from the list and clears his record." "So what does that have to do with us being here?" Spencer wondered out loud. "I'm glad you asked." I smiled and proceeded to explain to them what I was planning. I sat in the living room alone when the phone rang right on time. "Hello." I answered. "Hi sir, it's Nico, the office said I was supposed to come here." "Right on time, I'll buzz you in." I returned and buzzed the lobby doors so Nico could enter. He has been here before dropping off or picking up papers so he knew which apartment to come to. A few moments later there was the knock on the door. "Come on in." I greeted Nico as I stood aside so he could enter. I moved to the center of the living room and Nico followed. We now both stood there in the middle of the room and I could see Nico was confused as to why he was there. "I've been good to you haven't I Nico?" "Yes, yes of course, I owe you big time." Nico responded with true gratitude in his voice. "I got you out of a murder charge, I got you off a child molestation charge and never charged you a penny." Of course Nico didn't know I was boning his mom the whole time. Nico stayed silent not sure where this was all going. "I want you to undress." I finally stated. "What, oh no sir please, I only did what I had to do in prison to get by." Nico's voice was shaky and pleading. "Have I ever done anything that you didn't benefit from, have I ever not been on your side or given you reason to not trust me?" "No sir but," I cut him off. "Then trust me now and get naked." I could see turmoil dance across his face, he didn't understand what was going on but he did trust me or at least up to now. Finally he decided to comply şişli travesti (https://www.istanbullife.info/) and with a slight shake in his hands visible, he started to undress. I kept him under my watchful glare till he was completely naked. Nico now at 24 was fit and trim, he worked the gym and it showed. There was Greek heritage somewhere in his blood line and it gave his skin a slightly darker tone. He had a perpetual 5 o'clock shadow with deep green eyes. His chest was broad with a spray of soft dark hair and chestnut colored nipples jutting out. His stomach was flat and his ass was high tight and well rounded, but just as I imagined it, his cock with the Mediterranean tint hung soft across his balls at 8 inches. I wasn't a cock man but I couldn't wait to see how big that would be hard. "Impressive." I uttered. "Thanks, I think." He responded with nervousness evident in his voice. I smiled at him. "There's a piece of paper over there on the dining room table, go read it." I ordered. He looked over and then walked to the table. I stripped out of my clothes as he read over the paper and then walked closer to him. "Does this mean what I think it means?" He asked with high anticipation in his voice. "Yes you are off the list and all of it will be removed from your records." I said and reached out and put my hand on his shoulder. He spun around and with great joy threw his arms around me and hugged me tight. "I can never thank you enough for everything you have done for me." He blurted out but then he realized his naked body was pressed up against my naked body, our soft cocks mashed together. He pulled away slowly looking me over and then back into my eyes. "I never would have guessed you to be like that." He said softly as he started to drop to his knees. I laughed and reached out and pulled him back up to a standing position. "I'm not like that and I don't want that from you." I stated with a warm smile. "Although you do have pretty lips." I said as I ran a finger across them. "And that is one hell of an ass you got." I continued and reached around and squeezed. "I'd be willing to use either one if that was what you wanted but I know that's not what you want." Nico now seemed more confused than ever. "You don't want this because I'm too old for you, it's not because I'm male but because I'm not underage. You like your sex partners young." I accused. "Wh-what do you mean?" Nico stammered. "Paul told me the truth." I whispered into his ear. Nico's body shuddered. "I know that when step dad found you, that as Paul said you two were napping, but that was because you two were wore out from having sex. Paul told me all about how you used that huge cock of yours to make his body tingle all over. You used his mouth and ass anyway you wanted." "Then why did you defend me?" "Because Paul said he liked it, that you didn't force him but he did it because he wanted to be naughty with you and because I didn't care if you were having sex with him. I don't have an automatic revulsion to the idea of adult child sex. I have had friends in the past that I knew were pedos and I didn't care." "So why are we naked?" Nico asked with confidence coming back into his voice. "Well I thought you would be happy about getting your name cleared and would want to celebrate." "I am happy and grateful but." "Just follow me." I cut him off and headed for the master bedroom, he followed. "You better not be looking at my ass." I joked and he laughed. "Ready?" I smiled as I stood outside the door and without waiting for him to reply I opened it to reveal two naked boys on the bed. "These are my sons Spencer and Nick and they are cock whores and they would like to help you celebrate." Nico kept his eyes locked on them. "Are you for real? I never would have thought you to be a pedo." "Actually I wasn't until last night when I fucked them for my first time but they are experienced and they would be happy to make you happy." I returned as I walked to the bed and sat down and Nick scooted over and started to suck on me." "You are fucking huge." Spencer exclaimed. "Am I too old for you because I sure would love to try that up my ass?" Nico chuckled as his cock expanded and filled with blood. "I'm more than willing to fuck that hot teen ass of yours but first I really want some of that little boy mouth action." Nico's voice was now full of life and he was ready to go. I lifted Nick off of my meat and turned his head towards Nico's cock which was now hanging in front of his face. Nick opened up and Nico slipped the head in and my son started to work on it. Nico pushed in a little further and then more stopping each time to let Nick adjust. Spencer sat on the other side of Nico from me and reached under and fondled Nico's low hanging balls. Nick gagged and Nico stopped pushing in. "Breath thru your nose little one, just relax and breath thru your nose," Nico instructed in a smooth calm voice. "I'm going to go a little deeper, now just relax, ignore your desire to gag, breath slowly and calmly thru your nose. We know you can do it." Nico did slip a little more cock into my youngest mouth and he handled it. "You're doing great." Spencer added, probably better than I could." "We'll test that out sometime." I chuckled. "You haven't beylikdüzü travesti (https://www.istanbullife.info/) lost your touch." I complimented Nico. "I kept practicing it over and over in my head as I got raped or used in prison. I was my mantra." Nico stated simply with no real anger showing in his voice. "I'm so sorry it took me so long to get you out." I was feeling bad. "Oh for fuck sake you're the only one who stood by me and then you got me a job and now sharing your sons, you got nothing to be sorry about." Nico snapped. "As soon as I get my hands on my half-brother again, you can fuck him anyway you want, or." Nico paused and I could tell by the look on his face what he was thinking, I reached out and ran my hand around the curve of that hot ass. "Don't offer me anything you truly don't want to share. Now how much further are you going to go in my little guy's mouth?" I finished. Nico looked relived at my change of subject but I knew if I pushed I could have his ass or mouth and someday I might but not today. "You ready to show them what a big boy you really are?" Nico asked of Nick. Of course Nick couldn't answer but nodded as best as he could. "Good boy," Nico praised and slipped a little more in as Nick now breathed faster but maintained it thru his nose. "Fuck look at that." Spencer exclaimed and I looked closer at Nick and you could see the bulge of Nico's cock head in Nick's throat. Nico held himself there and he wasn't even all the way in Nick's mouth. Nico reached down and ran his fingertips across the extended flesh where his cock head was lodged. "I love to be able to touch myself this way in a young boy's throat." Nico moaned out. "You have done better than many men have." Nico again praised Nick and then began the process of slowly pulling his meat out of Nick. The cock just kept coming and coming like there was no end. Finally the head popped out and that snake had to be 12 inches long. "Oh fuck," Spencer exclaimed. "That's exactly what I'm going to do up your ass." Nico stated as he let Nick lay down exhausted from all his effort. "I don't know if I." Spencer began before I cut him off. "You can and you will." I stated with firmness, "You said you like them big and you asked him to. So spread those cunt legs of yours and get ready for a gut filling ride. Spencer did as he was told and laid back and lifted his legs as Nico crawled up onto the bed between them. Nick slid himself over next to me and I rubbed my hand along his side. We both watched as Nico lined his monster up to Spencer's experienced hole and without warning he thrust the head in with one motion. "Fuck." Spencer moaned out. "You like that jock slut?" Nico sneered. "Then you'll love this." And he pushed at a steady pace with one movement till he was balls deep inside Spencer's ass. Spencer gritted his teeth and swore fuck, fuck, fuck over and over again as he pounded the bed with his fists. "Do you feel me in the back of your throat?" Nico chuckled. "12 inches of prime male meat lodged in your guts and when I cum it will tickle your tonsils." Nico proceeded to fuck Spencer without consideration and Spencer swore thru the whole thing. "Now that would make a show." Just escaped my mouth. "What you talking about." Nico asked as he continued to pound that foot long into Spencer. That led me into explaining about the consortium. "You mean I could fuck kids with other guys watching and jacking off to it, fuck count me in." Suddenly Spencer yelled out fuck I'm coming and his cock erupted with cum spraying up to his face and across his chest without having even touched himself. "So fucking fantastic." Spencer shouted. "I love you adopt me, fuck me every day." He panted as he came off his high. Nico pulled that long fuck snake out of Spencer's ass and sprayed his cum across Spencer's body then dropped down beside him on the bed panting himself. To say I was amazed that Spencer could take such a large cock would be an understatement. I asked Spencer if he was okay and he mumbled yea but that he needed to rest a moment before doing it again. Nico and I both laughed openly at that bravado. "Are you gonna wanna fuck me with that?" Nick asked with some alarm in his voice. Nico reached over and ran his finger thru Nick's hair, "Don't worry little one, I might but I would only put the head and a few inches in but not the whole thing, you need to work up to it or be a practiced slut like your big brother." I thought Spencer would have a comeback but instead he just laid there resting and gave Nico the finger. We rested about half an hour just gabbing and Nico stroking himself back up to a hard on. It was time for Nico to fuck Nick's little ass, of course he wasn't going to put all 12 inches in or at least that's not the plan. We had Nick lay over the edge of the bed so his legs hung down and Spencer positioned himself so Nick's face was in his lap and sucking on his reawakening big bro cock. I sat alongside Nick rubbing his back as Nico placed his flared head to the small asshole and began to push. Nick did okay accepting the cock head into his rosebud and the first few inches and Nico was patient about it. Nick squirmed once he had about 7 inches in him but still sucked away on Spencer. Nico started a slow istanbul travesti (https://www.istanbullife.info/) rhythmic fucking motion keeping at least 5 inches inside and then pushing back to a slowly deeper point. Spencer held Nick's head down as Nico hit the 9-inch mark, which caused Nick to squirm even more. I saw Nick's body tense up as Nico pushed just that little extra more in before pulling back and settling into a gentle slow fuck motion of my youngest son. Whereas Nico had been more manly and aggressive in fucking Spencer, he was being gentle and kind, slow and deliberate with his thrusts into Nick. I could see the look of bliss on Nico's face as he fucked back and forth and filled the young boy cunt under him. I stroked myself with one hand as I stroked Nick's back with the other and watched the action of man on boy. I felt Nick squirm some more and focused my eyes to see that Nico was almost bottoming out inside Nick. Spencer held Nick's head tighter onto his cock and I softly praised Nick for doing so well as I let Nico now bottom his 12 inches into my son's boy pussy. "Fucking unreal." Nico gasped out as he fucked into that tight hot boy hole. I had gone from a bad dad to a worse one by finding myself harder than I had ever been before. It was such a turn on seeing my young son filled up with such a large cock. Nico kept his cool and fucked Nick slowly and easy, he did not let himself get carried away like he had with Spencer. If he had, I'm not sure I would have stopped him, so it's a good thing he kept a level head about this. Nico fucked with that long fucking cock into prime small boy ass and I shuddered at the sight of it. This really would make a good show I thought and the idea of having my kid fucked by such a big cock while others watched turned me on to no end. Spencer muttered, "Fuck" and I could tell he was cumming in his little brothers mouth and this sent me over the edge and I sprayed a load across Nick's back. Nico pulled almost entirely out and then slowly pushed back in until he was again buried, and he held himself there as he now filled my boy's guts with his cum. Nick needed to rest after that experience so I pulled the covers up over him and the rest of us went out into the living room and lounged naked. "You should call your mom and tell her the good news." I suggested to Nico. "Fuck yea, finally I can be with Paul unsupervised." Nico enthused. He called his mom and shared the good news with her but she didn't believe him till I got on the phone and confirmed it. Then she couldn't stop thanking me enough. I suggested we celebrate and all go out to dinner tonight. I explained I had my sons with me and we could make it a group thing. However, she explained that she was going away for the night and that Paul was going to stay with a neighbor. I suggested that Nico pick Paul up and he spend the night with me and my boys and Nico at my apartment. She didn't hesitate for a moment and agreed to that. Nico headed off to pick up his little step brother, I called my wife and informed her that the boys and I would be staying in town for the night. I expected an argument but she thought it was great that I was finally making time to connect with the boys. If she only knew how we were connecting, I chuckled inside my head. Spencer had taken Nick into the shower to clean him up after his rest and we were hanging out naked when Nico returned with Paul. Paul's eyes got big when he saw us and clung onto Nico. "It's okay buddy, they like to play the same games we used to play." Nico reassured. Paul looked at us and then me. "I remember you, I told you what Nico and I really did but you said I should never tell anyone and I didn't honest." "And it's because you kept that secret that I was able to get Nico out of jail and make it possible so you two could be together again." I explained with a warm smiling voice. "You did very well with keeping that secret." I then praised. Paul beamed a smile back at me then looked up to Nico and back to me. "Are we gonna play those games?" "Well that's up to you." I stated. "If you don't want to, then we won't. If you only want to play with Nico then that is fine also. No one will make you do anything you don't want to. Paul looked back up to Nico and Nico smiled. "That's true, you don't have to do anything you don't want to." Nico ruffled his hair. "Are these your sons?" Paul asked. "Yes they are and we play those games. In fact they played with Nico earlier today." I explained. Paul looked at all of us again and said "Okay." Simply as he started to pull his clothes, off. Nico followed suit. "Should we consider dinner first?" I asked. Spencer, Nick, and Paul all said almost in unison that they were hungry. We ended up deciding to order in so we could stay naked and ordered up a mess of pizza and chicken nuggets and onion rings along with milk shakes and some cookies. While we waited, Spencer, I, and Nick watched Nico sit back on the sofa and spread his legs. Paul got between them and went to work on sucking that big fuck stick. It was amazing to see how that young boy could work that meat down his throat without the help that Nick needed. "You're doing very good buddy." Nico commented. "Considering it's been a few years since we last played. Paul pulled up off Nico's meat. "Uncle Steve has been helping me stay in practice." Then went back down on Nico's hard cock. "Who's Uncle Steve?" I questioned. "My dead step dad's brother. That sneaky shit." Nico hissed. "I'll get the story out of him later.