PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : dr-mike-my-dad-and-me-12

admin
10 Eylül 2022, 20:18
Subject: Dr. Mike, My Dad and Me - Pt12 Dr. Mike, My Dad and Me ? Part 12 Gay, incest, uncle, nephew If you enjoy reading stories on Nifty, then don't forget to donate! It's easy, just follow the link fty/donate.html * * * * He swam away from me but I caught up quickly. He stopped and treading water asked, "So what now, Jackie? Almost forgot... after we swim for a bit, you'll need to eat." He didn't make it sound like an accusation or even a jab, just a statement of fact. "I am getting hungry." He smiled then began to swim toward the shoreline. I was quick to follow. While we were drying ourselves, I stole more glances at him because as he dried himself off, his cock and balls bounced up and down and swung back and forth. It was incredibly sexy and my own cock started to grow, so I finished quickly then wrapped my towel around my waist. He hung his around his neck and just stood there looking gorgeous and sexy as hell. I led the way back to the cabin. "Do we get dressed for meals?" He asked. I chuckled and replied, "Shorts will be fine." After lunch, Uncle Anthony asked, "So what do we do now? Hang out?" "Yeah. Now we do whatever we want. We can hang out on the porch and rock, or take a nap, or read a book. Did you bring something to read?" "I did, yes. What did Tony do while you read?" "He read too." He looked at me like I'd just spoken to him in a foreign language. "My son... Tony... read a book?" "Yeah, why... is that so hard to believe?" He didn't answer, so I continued, "He didn't bring one so I helped him download one to his phone that I'd read before and enjoyed. He finished it pretty quickly, so I recommended another." "Wow! I guess you've been a positive influence on him after all." "Thanks, I guess?" He made sure to look me straight in the eyes and said, "I meant that as a compliment." "Then I'll take it as one, thanks again. Have you decided what you want to do?" "I think I'll sit out on the porch and rock. You?" "I'll join you." We went out and rocked in silence for I don't know how long. Uncle Anthony was the one who broke the stillness first, "I could sit here and admire this view for hours." "I agree. It's beautiful." "I'm kind of tired though. I think I'll lie down until dinnertime," he announced as he got up from his chair. "I'll wake you a little while before, okay?" He gave me a thumbs up and went inside. I stayed out there a while longer, reliving my time with Tony. Then I went inside. I noticed his door was ajar so I peeked in and saw him lying face down on top of the sheets. I got a good look at his hairy butt cheeks. I had a thought. I went into my room and looked in the bottom drawer of my dresser. There they were, right where I had left them. I took them out and went back to Uncle Anthony's room. I eased the door open then went in and sat in the chair in the corner. I opened the pad and started drawing, quick sketches at first of his beautiful backside. Then I started to move around the room, hoping to capture him from various angles. He stirred and turned on his side. I froze but continued sketching and walking around the bed. He turned again and this time he was flat on his back. I took my time with this one, drawing lines with precision, adding shapes that I could fill in as shadows. I added the details last and just as I was trying to make his face look more like my uncle, he woke up. "What are you doing, Jack?" "Please lay back down. I just need one more minute. I'm almost finished." He did as I asked and when I thought it looked as good as it was going to get, I said, "Okay, all done. You can move now. Sorry." "You were drawing me?" "Yeah, I was inspired and by that I mean you inspired me." "Can I see?" "Of course but start with the warmup sketches." I flipped the pages back to the beginning then handed the pad to him. He looked through them carefully and at the end he said, "These are amazing, Jack. Really!" I blushed slightly as I asked, "Do you really mean it? Because I haven't picked up a pencil in a while, but I think the last one is pretty good." He jumped up and hugged me. "I do, Jack. I mean you may have made me look better than I do in real life, but they really are very good." şişli travesti (https://www.istanbullife.info/) "Thanks, Unc, that means the world to me. I know I should have asked your permission to draw you, especially since I drew you nude, but I..." Uncle Tony interrupted, "I'm honored that you represented me in such a flattering way." "I just draw what I see, Unc." "I know that you're hoping for a baseball scholarship, Jack, but have you thought about applying for art scholarships too as a backup?" "I hadn't, no. Do you think I could?" "You'll need a portfolio. Do you have one?" "I'm not sure. Would you help me with that when we get back?" "I will. But how about while we're here, you draw some more... not necessarily me. Could you draw some still lifes or some landscapes as well?" "I could. I think I have some colored pencils and some watercolors here too!" "Good. You can get started tomorrow if you'd like," he suggested. I didn't want to ignore him the whole time he was there, so there would have to be some kind of compromise. "How about we still take our morning hikes and swims afterwards? That would still leave the afternoons to draw and paint. What do you think?" "I think that's a great idea. Now I'm going to throw on some shorts so that we can have some dinner." "Sounds good." We spent the rest of the evening sitting on the couch reading. When it was time for bed, Uncle Anthony and I hugged then went to our rooms. As I was laying there trying to sleep, I started to think about Tony. He should have been there sleeping in the bed across from me. I missed him. That reminded me that I was missing Alex too and Grandad would be leaving soon and it was all too much for me. I felt all alone and I started to cry, softly at first but then I kind of lost control. I hadn't cried in years so everything that I had been holding in for so long suddenly burst out of me uncontrollably. I was sobbing now. I tried placing a pillow over my face to muffle the sound, but it must not have worked, because I heard Uncle Anthony ask, "Are you okay, Jackie?" I tried to answer but couldn't. I was too far gone. The next thing I knew the pillow was being lifted from my face. "Do you want to talk about it?" I shook my head. "Come with me then. You're going to sleep in the big bed tonight." He reached out his hand and I took it then he led me to the other room and told me to get in the bed. I did and he slid in next to me. "Come here." He opened his arms and I snuggled up next to him. He wrapped his arms around me and said, "You can tell me when you're ready. Until then try to sleep." I don't even remember when I stopped crying. I just closed my eyes and drifted off. When I awoke it was still night. We had shifted positions though. We were both on our sides and Uncle Anthony was spooning me from behind. "It's okay, Jackie. I've got you." In that moment, those were the most comforting words I'd ever heard. I squeezed the arm around my chest and said, "Thank you," then drifted away once more. The first rays of morning greeted me as I opened my eyes. A beautiful voice spoke, saying, "How do you feel, Jackie?" "Safe... secure... thanks, Unc." He squeezed me then asked, "Do you feel like talking?" I nodded. "First, if my hardness makes you uncomfortable, I can move back a little." "No, I'm not uncomfortable. The opposite actually." I lifted my leg and wiggled back a little to show him I welcomed his "hardness" as he put it. He pushed in slightly. Once I could feel the head of his cock rubbing against my perineum, I put my leg back down and squeezed. "I was feeling sad last night when I saw Tony's empty bed. That made me think of Alex. What if he picks a school out of state? I'll never see him. Then there's Grandad. He and Alan are going to Italy after I graduate. Everything is changing. Everyone is leaving." He didn't say anything so I continued, "You know I haven't cried since before Mom died." "No, I didn't know that. I do remember that you didn't cry at her funeral." "I couldn't. Dad was doing enough crying for the both of us and he could barely function. I had to do everything for him, dress him, feed him. I didn't have time to cry. Then I just never did... until last night." beylikdüzü travesti (https://www.istanbullife.info/) "So last night the flood gates were just sort of forced open?" "Yeah, I guess you could say that." "I want to share something with you, something that will remind you that you are never alone, but I'm going to need you to say the words. Understand?" I did. "I need you to fuck me Uncle Ant." "I could do that, Jackie, but I'd rather make love with you. Would you like that instead?" I squeezed his arm and said an unequivocal, "Yes." "Do me a favor and grab the bottle of lube from that nightstand." He let me up so that I could reach it. I opened the drawer, retrieved it and a condom. Then he asked, "Do you trust me?" I looked at him and said, "Of course!" "Good, then put the condom back. I don't want anything between us. I'm your uncle and I love you. I can assure you I would never harm you. I want to fill you with my love. Will you be okay with that?" I thought that was the most beautiful thing I'd ever heard. "Yes, Unc. I want you to fill me with your love." "Good. Then lay back down and lift your knee as far as you can toward your chest." I did as he had instructed then I removed the lid from the bottle and handed it to him. I could feel the slippery wetness of it as he rubbed it into my hole. He slipped in a finger to ease the way n I felt rather than saw him slick up is long, hard cock. He positioned the head at my entrance and said, "Relax and breathe." Then he pushed slowly, but forcefully, until it breached the outer ring. From there, it slipped in easily. He stopped once it was all the way in and asked, "Are you okay, Jackie?" "Yes, Unc. I'm fine... better than fine. I'm great." "Good, now just relax and enjoy the sensations that come from me making love to you." It was slow and steady at first. Then he would speed up and slow down again. He repeated this rhythm over and over, quick, quick, slow, slow, slow, quick, quick, slow, slow, slow. It had never felt this way before. It had always been just plain fucking, but this time it was making love and I found that I liked it much better. He squeezed me tight then rolled over onto his back, bringing me with him, his cock still buried deep inside me. He told me, "Put your hands behind your knees and hold your legs up for me." I did as instructed. He went back to sliding in and out of me, but then he started to chant, "I love you. I love you. I love you," as he picked up speed still chanting all the while. Without warning, he moaned loudly, making a sound I'd never heard before, "Unnggghhhh!" I closed my eyes and felt his love filling me up. It was overwhelming and I cried tears of joy. He stilled inside me and I let my legs down gently. We lay together like that, connected, for a long time. Unfortunately, his cock softened and fell from my hole. Then more tears fell from my eyes. These were sad ones, though. "How do you feel, Jackie?" "Like everything makes sense now. Does that make sense?" "Yes, Jackie, perfect sense. Now I need you to do something for me. I need you to fill me with your love. Can you do that for me?" I was beyond excited. I sat up and turned around. Straddling his hips I said, "Oh, yes, please let me do that for you... for us both!" "Place my legs on your shoulders." I moved off him then did that. "Slick up my hole and your love stick." I did that too. "Now push inside me slowly but forcefully." I did that. I felt his ass ring resist then give way as I pushed in. I continued to push until I was in all the way. Then instinct took over and I made love to my uncle, hopefully as well as he had done to me. I heard him softly start to chant again, "I love you. I love you. I love you." I had hoped to last as long as he did but I couldn't. All too soon, I was shooting my seeds of love into my uncle and screaming, "I love you too, Unc!" Exhausted yet contented, I still had enough energy to lean down and kiss my beloved uncle. He embraced me and returned it with as much love as I had given it. My cock softened and fell from the warmth of him, so he lowered his legs and held me to him a while longer. I hadn't realized I was hungry until then but before my stomach could growl, istanbul travesti (https://www.istanbullife.info/) he suggested, "Why don't we get cleaned up and then have breakfast?" I smiled at his knowing me so well after such a short time. "That sounds good." After breakfast, we hiked and swam like usual. Then we ate lunch and while Uncle Ant napped, I did a quick landscape painting of the lake. We slept in the big bed together each night and each morning we shared our love with each other. We continued like this until our last morning at the cabin. He was holding me when I woke up and I was cuddled up against him. I rubbed his chest as I awoke. Instead of making love, though, we talked. "If you take away anything from this week, let it be this. You are loved. You carry around my love inside you now and I carry around your love inside me. We're connected forever. Not just because we're family but because family is love. Your family loves you and I love you. You are never alone as long as you have family. You can talk to any of us anytime you need, your dad, your Grandad, your cousin Tony and me of course. We all love you." "Thanks, Unc. I'll remember that... and I love you too. But just as a warning, if you hear me call Tony an asshole, it's just because I love him." He laughed and I was glad to hear it because he had such a great laugh. After breakfast, we packed our bags, stripped the beds, brought in the rockers and packed the car to leave. After locking up but before we got in the car, Uncle Ant pulled me to him and said, "I'm not going to be able to give you a proper hug when we get to the house. Your Dad texted me last night to say that he and Mike are back. So I'm going to give you my goodbye here." He took my face in his hands one last time, kissing me with all the love he had to give. I kissed him back to show him how much he and our time together had meant to me. We hugged some more then agreed to get on the road. When we arrived at my house, Dad and Mike came out to greet us. There were hugs all around and Uncle Ant was invited in for a visit. He couldn't stay long because he still had to get home to Aunt Jenny and Tony. We said our goodbyes at the door. It was brief yet full of meaning. He whispered in my ear, "Remember what I said. You are never alone. We are all here for you. And you will always carry my love inside you." "Thanks, Unc. I'll remember. And don't you forget, my love is inside you too." He left and I spent the next hour telling Dad and Mike all about my time with Tony and Uncle Ant. Well, not all. I was crying when I came back into the living room where I'd left Dad and Mike. Concerned, they came and embraced me asking if I was alright. I assured them that I was. Then we sat down together and I explained about what I'd been thinking about that night, "Everything's going to change soon, Dad. You know I haven't cried since before Mom died but that night I couldn't help it. I broke down. Uncle Ant talked me through it and I'm really grateful." "Well, if anyone could do it, he'd be the one." Mike looked at him quizzically. "My brother's a psychologist. He counsels people for a living." "He really did help me deal with all those emotions that I've been pushing down for so long. But now I seem to cry all the time... happy or sad. So fair warning, I think it's gonna be my new thing." Mike assured us it was completely normal and I was happy to have them with me at that moment. They hugged me which just reminded me again that I am never alone as long as I have family. Update: I got an art scholarship to a local college and accepted. Alex ended up going to a different local college and I was thrilled that he would stay close by. Alan and Grandad left for their tour of Italy but we heard from them regularly. Dad, Mike, Alex and I promised to look after Alan's house while he was away. Alex came to live with us during the week then we all set up residence at Alan's on the weekends where every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday were nude pool/hot tub days. I texted Uncle Ant and Tony all the time and I never forgot what Uncle Ant said to me at the cabin that weekend. We made sure that we saw Aunt Jenny, Uncle Ant and Tony every third Sunday for lunch no matter what. Life turned out to be very busy but wonderful and I couldn't help but think that dad and I owed it all to a doctor's physical with my new second dad, Dr. Mike. The End (If you enjoyed this story, I have plenty more in the archives so enjoy!)