PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Village Mating Bull

admin
19 Ekim 2022, 11:40
The story is set in a typical South Indian Village and in a funny way of how an innocent boy lose his virginity.For feedback, you may contact me through my profile.

When I was 18, I have to move to a small village where my Mom's elder sister lives. It is a small village of about 100 families of which nearly about 20 families are related and others from different walks of life but all are friendly to each other. Since I am the youngest in the family, I have lot of elder brothers, sisters and Sis in law's (SIL). At this age, I was tall 6 feet but very lean so My SIL's call me a "tree". My brother's don't bother much about me as I was shy and I will be the laughing stock for all the male and female of the village.

In the village, we have a public bathing Ghat and I go there for bath. All our family women go to our Private well, which is owned by our relatives. One day, I was taking bath; a woman of the village not relative to us asked who I was as I was new to her. I said I am so and so, she had some admiration and smiled ( I came to know later why this smile) and started conversation. She removed her bra and blouse in front of me and first time in my life, I saw boobs very closely and in real. Slowly she raised her petticoat and put a knot over her boobs. I was wearing a thin towel and since wet, my tool is apparent and made tent