PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Arrested Development

admin
21 Kasım 2022, 10:23
My name is Ken and I'm a consultant with a privacy data protection firm that specializes in identity theft. I have an extensive background working in government and spend a great deal of time speaking with local citizens, crime stopper groups, and local businesses about protecting data and taking precautions against hackers obtaining financial and personal data for fraudulent activities.

While not an active duty police officer, I work very closely with our local law enforcement and as a contract employee I am authorized to make arrest in my jurisdiction. Instead of carrying a Glock or Smith and Wesson, my weapon of choice is a laptop and flash drive. The badge I have is mostly for show to the groups I speak to and to occasionally show off in the hopes of a discounted meal or a better parking place.

I am however, required to attend continuing education programs for my certification or to receive credits by making presentations to other groups and law enforcement agencies at conferences. It was on such a conference that I had an experience that I will not soon forget.

When I had my fiftieth birthday party five years ago, friends joked with me it was all downhill from here. Actually I have a very good life. With the kids off to school, my wife and I have enjoyed our time together. But it would be a stretch to say our sex life had never been better. While I'm not complaining, we have both settled into a routine and our love making seemed more of a chore to her, or maybe a wifely duty, than something we both looked forward to with a passion.

I recently was asked to make a presentation in Miami on new technology advancements corporations were using on data protection. While the program was taking place at a Marriott in Miami, my wife and I had stayed in the past at the Loews Resort in South Beach. It's a high end luxury hotel on the beach.

I knew a guy who did a lot of work for them on protecting their extensive reservation system and I was able to get an even better rate there than most were paying at the Marriott. While my wife would have normally attended the conference with me, she was tied up at her job and couldn't get the time off.

I flew in on a Sunday evening and after unpacking, I jumped in a rental and headed over to the host hotel for a brief hospitality function. Returning to Loews, I could not help but notice a very attractive young lady who stepped on the elevator with a group of us. I scooted up against the back of the elevator and she stood directly in front of me. She was wearing shorts and a little top that did little to cover her beautiful figure. However, it was her perfume that teased my senses leaving me to wonder where chicks like this were when I was in my twenties.

We both got off on the same floor as she continued down the hall just a few doors down from me as I slipped my card in the lock and opened my hotel door.

The next day I headed over to the Marriott and put on two different sessions on fraud protection and data theft. My session was over by 1 PM and I could have hung around the hotel for the social taking place later but I decided to head back to my hotel for a little R