PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : The Maid - Part 1: Katie Arrives

admin
25 Mayıs 2023, 15:42
This is the first of a series of erotic tales involving me, my amazing wife, and the young college girl we opened our home to as a tenant who became the source of--and eventual fulfillment of--many of our (the three of us) fantasies.* We leave it to our readers to determine how much is true. *Being in a house that was always too big for the two of us, we, after not too complicated a talk, decided that a good course of action would be generosity.* We would open our home to a college student who might be struggling financially.* After only a few days, a handful of people had inquired and we began talking with possible housemates.* We were looking for a person who wasn?t simply needy but also a good fit for us. *When Katie showed up as the third person, the chemistry between us began to crackle.* Who knows how these things happen?* Her smile seemed warm and unforced.* She had a spark of life that made it easy to want to spend time with her.* She was about five-and-a-half feet tall with a short, unruly haircut that I imagined she chose in order to show some individuality and because she wouldn?t need to spend time fooling with it before an early morning class. *She arrived dressed in standard college student art major blue jeans and a funky tee shirt.* I noticed it had a homemade cut in it to give it https://www.kusadasibest.com (https://www.kusadasibest.com/) a v-neck instead of the more constricting collar it came with.* Loose fitting, it still didn?t hide a fit figure that looked like it might be fuller than first glance might suggest.* Her passion for life was her most obvious feature. *We learned that she was from the east coast and had been at the university for three years, majoring in art.* Her medium was sculpture and her passion was the human figure.* The spare room next to her bedroom would easily work as space for her to bring her clay and equipment.* She could work there whenever she wanted on school assignments or simply to have time to follow her creative heart?s desire.* On top of that, we would keep her busy doing certain chores that Cee Cee hated.* She would do laundry, run errands, and help in various ways in exchange for her housing.* She loved the idea and eagerly accepted our offer. *It didn?t take long for her to move in and we were able to adjust to one another in a surprisingly short time.* The more comfortable we became, the more casual we became.* Neither Cee Cee nor I were ever very uptight around people and our language reflected that.* We were willing to use profanity when it felt like the honest way to talk.* We were open about who we were and shared our stories about meeting, falling in love, and other adventures.* Those talks flowed with the ease of people who had known each other much longer. *With Katie, conversations might go anywhere because she was eager to learn, really learn, about almost anything and especially who we were.* She had a quick mind and the talks were rich and fun.* We learned she certainly didn?t have it easy growing up and her family still didn?t fit her.* They probably never would.* Maybe because of that or maybe just because, it didn?t take her long to tell us she admired our relationship and hoped she could have something like ours one day.* Little did we know that she wouldn?t have a relationship ?like? ours, she would become a surprisingly sensual part of our dance. *As our comfort with one another grew, our way of being around one another became more casual.* Cee Cee has always loved sex and wasn?t averse to nudity.* She would come to breakfast in some robe or loose-fitting clothing with nothing under it because that?s what was real for her.* Was some of that revealing?* Yes.* Was she trying to make a statement?* No.* She was being herself. *Not right away, but gradually, Katie began coming to breakfast with clothing as comfortable as Cee?s.* Her choices would never be described as modest.* Still, she was careful not to actually reveal herself blatantly.* I was a little surprised by the skimpiness of some of her clothing and mentioned it to Cee when we were alone.* She said she had noticed, too, and chalked it up to how young people were these days.* Nevertheless, she was happy about it.* Katie was, after all, an attractive college-age woman that most people would give a second look.* Cee was predominantly heterosexual yet had enjoyed times with women, too. *As we were getting ready for bed, Cee asked, ?What do you think about her breasts?* I know you?re a breast man and I?ve seen you checking her out here and there.? *I knew I couldn?t deny it and, with my amazing wife, there was no need to. *?Well, her boobs are great.* Even at her age, she has a firmness to them that not many others have.* And I have to tell you, she has a great ass.* I?m easily distracted by it.* I?m sure you?ve noticed it, too.??I have and I like it all.* I think I?m becoming attracted to her.* And I?d bet that you are, too.?* There was no accusation in her voice. *We?ve had an open relationship from the beginning so this wasn?t a shocking conversation.* We were never drawn to have a lot of sex with others just for the sake of sex.* We did, however, allow ourselves experiences over the years with people who were right for us.* Most of that was good.* Some of it was great.* Some of it was awful. *