PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : The Train Ride Home

admin
02 Haziran 2023, 12:37
What a night. After many months of lockdowns it was finally good to see my team at work for the yearly christmas party. My wife looked after the kids at home so I was able to let my hair down for once and sink a few beers in the city. More than a few actually. I was pretty boozed. Maybe I should have just got an uber home?
I decided to get the train instead though. It wasnt too far I guess, maybe half an hour? And a lot cheaper than an uber too.
So there I was, on the train just sitting there minding my own business, about 10 stops to go. I noticed a guy opposite me at that moment. He was staring at me. Then I noticed he was rubbing himself. Like, literally holding his crotch and stroking what was underneath. I knew what was underneath. And I could see it starting to rise through his pants. Uh, this was pretty uncomfortable. I looked further up the carriage and thought to myself I should move away from here. Far away as possible.
I started to get up and then I heard the guy loudly clear his throat which startled me. I looked down to see him slowly pull his cock out of his pants and leave it there. He looked right into my eyes, and licked his lips. I stopped in my tracks. Frozen for a moment, not believing what was unfolding right in front of my eyes.
He spat on his cock, and started rubbing his spit all over and around it. Stroking it. I could hear the squelching noises as he stroked, his dick getting harder and harder.
'Come on, I know you want it' he said. 'I can see it in your eyes'.

What the fuck could he see in my eyes?! I was a married man with a family, and definitely not gay. Sure Id had some wild fantasies now