PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Mom On The Make

admin
01 Temmuz 2023, 19:02
Mom On The MakeThis story is a work of Fiction and Shall be treated as such This story is Originally written by Robert Vickers I am just sharing it here for you people to enjoy.CHAPTER ONE"Goddammit, you fuckin' slut, what d'ya mean sayin' somethin' like that to your husband?" Lee slurred.Joanne King could barely tolerate the hundred horsepower breath gusting into her face. Her husband had really gone on a binge this time. He was drunker than she could ever remember seeing him. She didn't much like it-and had told him so."Please, Lee, don't cause a scene. ."Scene?! You stinking cunt! I'll do any damn thing I damn well please and you're not gonna say a fuckin' word about it!"Before Joanne could open her lips to speak, Lee backhanded her as hard as he could. The slim, petite woman was almost lifted from her feet and thrown against the wall. Weakly, she felt her crushed lips, the trickle of the red, red blooddribbling down her chin."Why did you do that, Lee? Why?" she asked. "Teach you not to give me no more lip,' that's why!"Joanne's knees had turned to rubber. She felt her guts chum and go weak and watery. This was it. She had had it with Lee and his weekly drunks when she had married him almost twenty years ago, he had been a nice, easygoing sort of guy. But the pressures of getting a job, then hanging onto it, had preyed on him. He wasn't the smartest or most talented man in the world, but Joanne had loved him.The pressures had simply been too much, and he had turned to booze for his comfort.Joanne had tried to do what she could do to cure him of his dependence on liquor, but it seemed that the more she meddled, the worse Lee got. Finally, Joanne had resigned herself to the fact that Lee probably was better off going on his binges.The past month had been pure hell for her, though. Lee had gotten totally blasted out of his head every night and had grown more and more callous toward her. Joanne couldn't understand it. All that mattered was the change.Lee was treating her like a slave instead of his wife and mother of their two c***dren. Joanne knew that Lee had already driven their son, Eddie, away for good. The constant fights, the loud shouting matches that solved nothing, had been too, much for Eddie. He was in the, process of moving out of the King house and finding a place of his own. But that would have happened anyway, Joanne told herself. Eddie was a big boy. Eighteen in less than ~a month and time for him to be out on"AUIA-I]K? >4 S211~'J~V>.%dl. MiTAt I £A3 iPthis own."Yer makin' me sick, showing off your drooping boobs like that. Ya ain't got any shame left, do you? Yer nothin' but a cheap whore now screwin' every stud in this goddamn neighborhood!"Joanne looked at her husband in surprise. She was as faithful as a wife could be. Sure, she had looked around at some of the men in the neighborhood, but she was a good wife. Faithful to her marriage vows."What the hell are you talking about, Lee? I don't understand what you mean.""Don't lie to me, you fuckin' bitch!" Lee snarled. "I know you been going around the place selling your body to any man who can get five bucks together." His blurry eyes drank in the vision of his wife's beauty. It was incredible that a thirty-five-year-old woman could be so youthful in body and face.Her figure was something most models would have sneered at-Joanne King was too full-bodied. She wasn't the scrawny, emaciated-looking model. That 37-24-36 would never have made the covers of any of the high-fashion magazines.It did turn the heads of most of the men she passed on the street. They appreciated the trim lines, the taut, firm fits that jutted proudly in front of her body, swaying the barest amount as she walked. Her trim waist flared out seductively to woman1y~ hips and a round, tight ass that wiggled and swung as she strolled along.Joanne didn't consciously wiggle her ass for any passing male to ogle. It was just a part of her that she couldn't control. Could she really control the symmetric beauty of her face, the finely bonedstructure or the lustrous blonde hair? That was as much out of Joanne's power to alter as the rolling, seductive motion of her butt, that could give the coldest of men a raging hard-on.The woman stared down at her creamy white body. She was dressed in a nightgown, filmy and bluely transparent. It did nothing to hide the ruddy nipples cresting her boobs or the darker triangle of the muff nestled between her thighs.Joanne was a sexy woman. She wasn't responsible for what nature had done to her-and this was the . first time Lee had ever seemed to complain about it. His name-calling and derogatory statements further confused her. Joanne tried to pull the flimsy nightgown closer around her voluptuous, youthful-appearing 'body in an u*********s move."Damn you!" Lee cried, crossing the room to where his wife cowered by the kitchen wall. "You sell your body to any two-bit stud and now yer tryin' to keep me from fucking you! WHORE!"Lee brutally grabbed Joanne's antis and shook her. Joanne's brushed hair became disarrayed and fluttered around her face like a cobweb of platinum strands. When Lee heard Joanne's teeth click together from the Powerful shaking, he stopped."You'll put out for the likes of Fontaine but ya won't fer me, huh?" Lee's eyes had become bright, glowing with an insane lust and hatred that frightened Joanne,"Fontaine? That dirty creep? I hate that man, and you damn well know it!'~ Joanne protested."LIAR!" Lee backhanded his wife one more time. Before she could wipe away the fresh rivuletof blood, Ice seized her hands. His powerful fist clamped tightly around both of his wife's slender, almost fragile wrists. Joanne was incapable of freeing herself from his grip."I'm going to teach you a lesson you'll never forget!" Lee declared, a knife-edge of evil intent cutting through the fear rampaging in Joanne's brain.She gasped as Lee lifted her and dumped her over the back of one of the kitchen chain. It was a straight-backed wooden chair. The splintery crosspiece mercilessly gouged into Joanne's tender, smooth-skinned belly. The woman tried to straighten up and escape the degrading posture of having her ass protruding into the air, but Lee's mighty muscles began to force her more and more into the back of the chair.Joanne's breath gusted from her lungs.Momentarily out of breath, she was totally at the mercy of her berserk, enraged and lustful husband. He had never done something like this before; the terrified woman didn't know what to expect from him. Lee might be content with only beating her.But Joanne King felt deep down in her gut that Lee wouldn't be content with just a felt bruises. He had something else in mind. And it wouldn't be pleasant for the woman. Not at all.Joanne weakly struggled to regain the wind that had been knocked out of her. She found that Lee had tied her legs to the wooden legs of the chair with twine he had found in the nearby drawer. The coarse brown string was rough and cruelly cut into her tender anides. The agony of the bindingsflooded up her legs.- - .1Her slender calves seemed to fill with red-hot pain. Creeping upward with the inevitable power of the ocean's tide, the pain seated into her thighs, those marvelous, white and tender thighs that had so delighted Lee-and her-previously.Lee wasn't finished with his job of tying her up, however. He was only beginning."So, slut, you're beginning to see what I can really do to you, huh? Just wait!"With those ominous words, Lee savagely pulled the loops of twine tight around Joanne's wrists. With her hands bound behind her back, she lost the advantage of leverage. Joanne was doubled over the back of the chair now, her legs tightly tied down, her hands bound behind her back.When she tried to twist and fall over onto the floor, Lee landed a stunning blow to the side of her head. "Don't get me mad, whore, or you'll really regret it!" Lee grabbed a handful of his wife's long, blonde hair and yanked her head back to stare into her grey eyes. He gawked wildly when he saw the pure, undiluted fear that flooded out.Joanne swallowed and croaked out, "Stop this, Lee. PLEASE! You're my husband! I love you!" The rest of her words were lost in a choking that seized her. She wasn't able to speak with her head bent at this unnatural-angle.Lee laughed harshly. "Love me? A slut like you don't know the meaning of the word;" He went to the liquor cabinet; opened 'it and pulled out a fifth of gin, then twisted the cap off and took a deep pull from the bottle.He wiped his lips with his forearm and smacked his lips -in appreciation. "Now, that's just what I ~tf6~d. YhVt aft td'fBtkliiMPt bft?PIUJ fl~ZI)Joanne's body quivered with horror. She was in the most vulnerable position a woman could be forced into. Her legs were tied so that they were spread wide apart. Her hands were securely, lightly, brutally bound behind her back. The savage pain that lanced into her arms and shoulders constantly reminded her of the nightmarish quality of this entire scene. And bent double over the chair so that her pert, rounded white ass was thrust up in the air just invited all sorts of evil things.And Joanne was sure that the drunken, booze-sotted brain of her husband would think up all sorts of cruel, perverted things to do to her while she was helpless.The woman tried to raise her head again. Lee grabbed the long strands of honey gold again and jerked. Joanne squealed in pain."Don't like that, huh? See how ya like this!" Lee took his handful of hair and began fastening it to the front nags of the kitchen chair.His wife's head was locked into position by her very own hair! Lee had used the tightest, hardest knots he could to tie Joanne's luxurious locks to the chair. Her head was immobile.She had been able to move slightly before. Now, she couldn't move her head at all. The woman was absolutely at the drunken man's mercy. -And Lee King didn't have any mercy tonight. Not for Joanne."That gown yer wearin' is disgusting. I'm going to rip it off your ugly body!"Lee grabbed a handful of the nylon fabric and yanked. He pulled so hard that the chair with Joanne attached was lifted from the linoleum floor. The floor. The torn fabric however only toreslightly. It hadn't ripped off the quivering woman'stender body like Lee had anticipated."Goddamn!" Lee snarled.Joanne began to moan piteously, a low a****l sound creeping from her bruised lips. The thin stream of blood that had been flowing down her chin had dried. But the puffiness in her lips began to prevent more than simple groans from being articulated.'Tucking nylon skit! I'll get that friggin' stuff off'Joanne felt the wet gush of gin over her ass and smooth back. The liquor flowed into her hair and began to seep into her eyes, no matter how tightly she clamped her eyelids shut. She didn't know what Lee was up to, but she knew it wasn't going to be very nice.When she heard the scratch and tiny whoosh! of a kitchen match being lit, she knew what her husband planned on doing. Joanne tried to scream, butte roar of the igniting alcohol came first.Lee had set fire to the potent liquor. The alcohol burned with a bright flame until the nylon of her nightgown started to melt, then catch fire and burn on its own. The inexorable tide of flame followed her spine as it devoured the peignoir with an avid, hungry tongue licking, at her sensitive body.The heat scorched her flesh. The fire began to char her soft ass, turning it a bright, fiery red before all the alcohol and material had been consumed.But the track of gin that had seeped into her hair was beginning to burn with ferocity. Her eyebrows singed and intolerable pain lanced into her head where the booze burned under her eyes.Joanne coughed, then groaned in agony. She made the silent vow that she'd get even with Lee if it was the last thing she ever did. And, she thought suddenly, it might be the last thing she'd even think of! The drunk bastard was going to kill her!The woman screamed, loud, long and in anguish.Lee laughed even more harshly than before. "So, my little cunt doesn't like getting burned, eh? The flamin' nylon's about all gone from your ugly body. I think I'm going to fuck you now like you never been fucked before!"Joanne shuddered. She had been humiliated. Now what did this drunken madman have in mind? She wouldn't have minded his cock inside her. The woman loved the feel of Lee's long, huge tool surging up into her cunt.But she knew that he wouldn't use his prick on her. That was too easy, and this entire drunken scene had been nothing but pure hell for her solar. Lee was sure to come up with something obscene and painful-and degradingJoanne King was right.Lee had opened the refrigerator door and had been rummaging around-and it wasn't for something to fix into a midnight snack. Joanne heard the footsteps approaching her from behind. Tied as she was, she couldn't see what Lee was going to do.Joanne screamed in pain as Lee slammed, a thick, knobby, bumpy cucumber into her diy tnt. For a brief instant the woman thought she would pass out front, the pain. It had become unbearable. She gritted her teeth. She'd take whatever he had to offer, then spit in his face.She wouldn't show him any fear or that she was in pain. He would only enjoy it all the more if she did.But that thin resolve faded quickly when Lee crammed the cucumber flail length into her cunt. The delicate membranes of her match walls surged and tried to stretch to take this obscene invader. The tissues of her pussy tore as Lee began ramming the long cylinder of vegetable in and out of his wife's cunt.Joanne twitched feebly and began to cry, salty tears leaving tracks down her blackened cheeks."What'sa matter, baby? Too big for you? After all those men been puffin' it to you? Lemme help you out!"Joanne heard the click of metal against glass, then a slurping noise. When she felt the butter knife covered with mayonnaise enter her quiff, the woman involuntarily shuddered in reaction. The blade was cold, dull, but it penetrated far into her twat. And the slick, viscous slime of the mayonnaise covered the inner reaches of her snatch m a matter of seconds. In spite of everything she could do, she felt her own cunt juice beginning to sluggishly flow. She was not sexually aroused by this hideous scene of degradation and humiliation, but the manipulating of her genitals betrayed her. Joanne's body began to respond.When Lee was finished, her cunt mound and gash were totally covered with the sloppy mess. Lee proclaimed, after taking another long drink from the bottle of gin, "That'll fix you up real good for ya'!" He. raiuzncd the~massivesucumberforward into his wife's cunt again.The lubricating qualities of the mayonnaise helped a bit, but not too much. Joanne still felt that her twat was being wrenched out of shape. Torn and ripped apart.When Lee began beating her with a spatula, shafts of pain leaped through the bound woman's body. The flat of the metal utensil left a bizarre pattern on her skin. Every time Lee struck her with the spatula, lightning bolts seared deep into Joanne's chest and back- First burned, now beaten.What else could the insane man come up with?Joanne found out.Lee began hammering the cucumber deep into his wife's quiff using the handle of a meat tenderizer as a battering ram. Joanne sagged limply against the chair, her forehead pressed into the hard seat of the wooden kitchen chair. The cucumber was slightly curved and Lee was intent on shoving the entire length into her cunt.The agony of each inch as it penetrated her tormented pussy made Joanne wish she were dead. The pain and anguish flooded her senses like water flowing into a bathtub. She was soon filled to overflowing with searing, burning, hideously frightful pain.The bend in the cucumber due into her emit walls, pushed her internal organs around giving her pain as seven as c***dbirth. Joanne couldn't even take in a breath without a knife blade of terrible ferocity digging into her mind and body.She cried, "Stop! Please, oh, dear God, STOP!" As if he hadn't heard, Lee continued. Seeing the cucumber's rough, nagged exterior buried full length in Joanne'scrotch, Lee began lightlypounding her ass with the meat tenderizer. The spiked hammer drew minute points of blood every time it landed.Lee drunkenly hiccupped as he slurred out, "Gonna have a real tender ass for me to fuck, you betcha!"As suddenly as it had been shaved into her cunt, the cucumber seemed to vanish. Lee had yanked it out to leave an incredible void inside Joanne's Match. If the pain had been bad, the sudden empty feeling was even worse.Joanne . hated Lee with a passion she hadn't known she possessed. And yet? she couldn't help begging him for his massive cock. That throbbing, quivering, wonderful length of prick that had given her pleasure so many times."Fuck me, Lee! Ohhh, fuck meee!""So the slut needs my prick in her? The cucumber wasn't good enough, eh? Okay. I'll flick you. Like you never been flicked by anybody ever before!"With a sudden surge of his hips, Lee's purple-headed click parted the tormented lips of Joanne's cunt and entered the greased slot into her belly. She felt the broad knob of Lee's cock smash info her gut. Again, she was filled with pain, but this time it was a good pain, a familiar pain.Lee had buried his prick its full seven inches up into her steaming, hungry, tortured cunt.Through a mist of pain and burning came pleasure. It built up slowly. It wasn't the sharp, insistent dagger of pain that had been crammed into her innards. This was a quiet, soft feeling. A feeling of being filled. Filled with vibrant, alive, all-male cock!Joanne groaned as the warmth began to spread throughout her loins. As Lee round his crotch against her pin-pricked butt, pain began to mix with the pleasure. But the pain accented the pleasure, made it seem better. More intense than she had ever felt before, the feel of Lee's cock sliding up and down its slippery sheath of female cunt excited her.The woman's moans of pain turned to complete enjoyment. No matter that she was bound, her bands swelled from the lack of circulation. The brutal bonds that held her legs spread wide were ignored. All that was important now was the feel of the plum-topped shaft of her husband's mighty doing as it raced back and forth inside her frothing snatch.Joanne heard Lee's harsh grunts as he shoved his hips forward. She felt the jerking, pulsing prick buried in her flack-hole. In spite of all the beating and I" ~ation she had suffered at her husband's ha..,..,, t~r cunt began to moisten from lust.The sluggish flow of her cunt juice soon flushed out the slimy mayonnaise and cleansed her snatch of the blood from torn membranes. When these were cleared out of her twat, it was as if an a****l of passion ruptured.Joanne's cunt seemed to explode with juice, drenching Lee's throbbing, thrusting tool. in mere seconds, the man felt his cock completely slippery with Joanne's pussy cream. The cylinder of his dong continued to slip in and out of the tight hale of his wife's cunt while the secretions from her twat trickled onto his balls. The tickly feeling began to drive Lee mad with lust.The booze still fogged his brain'now lust drovehim ever onward to climax. It didn't matter to him if Joanne was satisfied. All he cared about was his own pleasure. The feelings inside his prong built up. His cock expanded and pressed firmly . against the tight, clutching walls of Joanne's gripping, ripply cunt.The~ man's balls felt like they were pressurized. lie was a pressure cooker with only one escape valve. The tiny pin-prick hole at the end of his bloated rod expanded slightly and the first drop of pre-cum beaded the knob. His mindless, lusty fuckings into his wife's cunt wiped that tiny signal of his coming orgasm away.Like a berserk battering tam, Lee thrust harder and deeper into Joanne's twat with each forward movement of his hips. He felt the tiny droplets of blood from his wife's ass against his hairy upper thighs. It didn't matter.He felt his wife's heaving, gasping breath, and he steadied himself with his hands on her back. It didn't matter.AU that mattered to Lee King was his own pleasure. He felt the fiery tide of his cum race the length of his dick and erupt with volcanic fun' inside Joanne's cunt. Lee kept pumping, driving, fucking forward as hard and fast as he could for the maximum pleasure he could derive.His cock felt like it was being burned away by the friction against her tight, hot, steamy cunt walls. The knob was fully exposed as the foreskin rippled back with each of his mighty pistonings. The only thing that he? cared about was satiation. He was seeing his wild lust in the only way he could-he was virtually r****g his wife.Then a splurge of Lee's cumsplatter against her cunt walls. She shuddered in reaction. The bent-double position she was fled in was awkward, damned uncomfortable. And yetand yet, she found herself enjoying this torture.She would have done anything in the world to pt Lee's cock back into her cunt. She had felt so empty, so completely deserted when Lee had painfully yanked the torturing cucumber out of her twat. The woman needed something to fill the hole.Lee's cock filled her flack-hole well. The pain of her position seemed to give her a new perspective. She couldn't forgive him for what he had done to her, but she couldn't deny that he was giving her a full measure of pleasure now. Joanne sailed to new heights of erotic 'fulfillment as Lee wantonly flicked her gaping, dribbly cunt.He was reaming her out with nothing but his own pleasure in mind. But he was giving his wife some small measure of satisfaction, too. Joanne felt the electric tingles every time Lee's mighty cock shoved deep into her snatch. The squishing noise as he fucked her had an oddly stimulating effect on her. That and the harsh breathing of her husband seemed to ignite the fires of lust deep within her tortured cunt.Joanne was almost ready to climax when Lee pulled free, his tool deflated and useless after he had shot his wad.Joanne cried out, "Damn you! Get me off! Fuck meee!"Her demands fell on deaf ears. Lee King gazed at the doubled-over figure of his wife with nothing but contempt. He had heard all those stories about herfucking around with Fontaine. Fontaine, the sloppy, dirty, clap-carrying rag-picker. And the mailman. How could he forget the story John told him about Joanne and the mailman?Lee didn't want to think about all the other adulteries that John had so graphically detailed. Lee found a fresh bottle of gin and took another deep gulp. He felt the fiery liquid sear its way to his belly. It seemed to form a pool inside him, adding to his hatred.Contemptuously, the man said, "You get off too many times with too goddamn many men. I'm going to play with you a while longer."He took another drink as Joanne said, "What's going on, Lee? Tell me! Why are you doing this to me?""Why? You're askin' why? John's told me about all the guys you been screwin' around with. And you askin' me why!""John?" Suddenly things began to fall into place. Joanne had told John to go play with himself when he'd put the make on her at the office party last month. This was that evil bastard's way of getting even 'with her!"Lee, listen! John's been lying to you. I haven't been sleeping around. I even put him off and he must be pissed at me for it. I've been-""Shut up!" Lee viciously kicked out, his foot colliding with the chair legs. With a load crash, Joanne and the chair she was bound to toppled over onto the linoleum.She lay there looking, up at her husband. It was obvious that he believed John and not her. Tired and helpless, Joanne could do nothing but accept whatever Lee wanted to do to her.CHAPTER TWO"You make me sick, frying to lie your way out of this!" Lee snapped. He smirked a bit when he saw that Joanne had begun to silently sob out her misery. She knew that he would never believe her. Not when he was this drunk-and getting drunker by the minute.Lee King might have been drunk but he wasn't deaf. He heard the crash from the living room and instantly ran to see what had caused it.Lee supported himself on the doorjamb and peered out into the dark living room. He saw an indistinct figure begin to slowly scuttle away. He moved quickly and headed the shadow figure off at the front door. With a quick motion of his wrist, Lee turned on the living-room lights.Revealed was a frightened and very beautifulgirl.Lee looked at the younger edition of the woman he had been torturing in the kitchen. Ann King was eighteen and gorgeous. She was in the full bloom of youth, fresh and untouched by the ravages of age. Ann had her mother's lovely blonde hair that cascaded down around her shoulders and seemed to form a halo around her head. The figure was thinner than Joanne's, more youthful and less mature. Rut it was undeniably breathtaking.Lee seemed to look at his daughter for the first time. He hadn't realized how 6eautiful his daughter was. All the time he was drunkenly studying her trim curves, the gentle prodding of braless tits against the flimsy fabric of her blouse, the skin-tight bulge of her ass, the smooth flow of her calves and the trim thighs, his cock was slowly stiffening again.Ann saw the hard-on even before Lee noticed. And she tried to escape. In vain.She spun and tried to get to the safety of her bedroom. Lee caught her and lifted her lithe figure off the floor before she had gone two steps."Let me go, you dirty a****l! Let me go!" Ann shrieked.Lee abruptly tossed his daughter onto the sofa she had stumbled over to create the noise he had heard. He menacingly said, "Where the hell you been?"Ann sullenly glared at her naked father, her father with the monstrous hard-on...."I... I just got back from a date." She didn't know what to say. Could she tell this drunken a****l that she'd seen what he had done to her mother? How he had ****d her and beaten her and beaten her?"You saw what happened in the kitchen, didn't ya?" The way Lee asked it, it was more of a statement than a question.He could only numbly shake her head. Her breathing was coming in quick, sharp gusts now. Her young heart pounded wildly, threatened to explode. The sound of the blood hammering in her ears deafened her.All she could think of was getting away from the towering menace of that cock quivering in front of her face."You're as bad as that slut mother of yours. You been fuckin' anything that wears pants. Been doin' it for a helluva long time from what I hear."Ann's lips narrowed to a thin line. She answered, "What's it to you? I have my own life to live and it's none of your business what I do or don't do.""Cheap WHORE!" Lee screamed. "Cheap fuckin' whore! You learned too damn much from your mother, that's what I think. I think you been goin' around and screwin' every guy in that lousy high school you go to. That's what I think! And you say it's none of my business! I gotta put up with the shame of having a daughter who's nothing but a goddamn cunt!"Ann's grey eyes widened.. She had seen her father drunk many times. This was the first time she'd ever realized how far he could go when he had too much booze."Look, Daddy, that isn't the way it is at all""SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!" Leeroared.Ann cowered, tried to fade into the cushions of the sofa. She had seen how her mother had been tied to the chair. Her hands behind her back, herlegs split to expose her cunt-and how her hair had been tied to the chair to hold her head down. She was appalled that her father, even as roaring drunk as he was, could ever do such a vile thing.Her voice came out chalked and small. "What are you going to do?"Lee's bleary eyes had been studying Ann. Her nipples poked suggestively against the thin material of her blouse. The bare expanse of her stomach heaved and quivered with her fright. The small depression of her perfectly formed navel seemed to beckon to the drunken finn.He could barely pull his eyes off his daughter's flaring boobs with the aroused nipples and that tempting belly. And when Lee succeeded, his gaze fell lower to the completely filled, stretched to the breaking-point blue jeans that Ann wore.Her ass bulged provocatively. And the sight of the girl's long, lithe legs made Lee's hard-on quiver with ill-suppressed lust. So what if he had just worked over her mother? Hadn't that lying whore deserved it? Didn't she deserve even more punishment?Lee quickly reached out and seized Ann's arm. "Come on. Let's go into the kitchen for a little family chat.""You're hurting my arm!" Ann protested. The icy look she received chilled her to the soul: She knew then that she could expect no mercy from the man who had been her father. In that single glance, he had completely cut himself off from any familial link that might have existed. To Ann, he may have been her natural father; but he was no longer the man she had looked up to. He was an alien' an evil and completely crazy."In then!" Lee hurled her through the doorway into the brightly lit kitchen. For a moment, Ann was blinded. And when she could see again, she wished that she didn't have to look.Her mother was still bound to the chair. Joanne looked up at her, eyes filled with fear for her daughter.Joanne cried out, "damn you, Lee! Leave her out of this! Whatever you think I've done, you've got no quarrel with Ann. Let her go!""Not on your sweet ass! She's just like you. She even looks like you. I'm gonna find out if she's been sleeping around like you. I bet she's not even a virgin . ?Ann pivoted? and tried to elude the drunk. The effort failed. Lee managed to grip her arm, pull the girl to him and quickly rip off the blouse. Naked to the waist, Ann felt all the fight get out of her. It was as if Lee had pulled the plug on her reservoir of courage. There was a hollow feeling inside, a coldness.She resigned herself to whatever fate the stronger man was going to mete out to her.Lee placed both of his hands on Ann's slender waist and heaved. The teenager shrieked in fright as she flew through the air. With a plop she landed in the middle of the kitchen table. Her boobs swayed to and fro as she drew in air in huge gulps.Lee was guided onward by the sight of his daughter's naked tits. The niddy nipples were erect, aroused with fear rather than lust. But it didn't matter to him. He was too far gone in his stupor to care. All Lee King could think of was siting his own lewd desires and punishing the bitch that was his wife. Joanne would have towatch while he ****d her daughter.Lee clumsily advanced to the table and put his fingers under the waistband of Ann's jeans. The girl screwed her eyes tightly shut and leaned back on the table, supporting herself on her ~arms. She wasn't going to cooperate, but she wasn't going to resist.Her father quickly stripped off the blue jeans and cast them aside. The bright-green panties followed a second later. Lee sucked in a deep breath when he saw his naked daughter spread out in front of him on the kitchen table.His eyes danced over her body, not missing a single wondrous feature. Lee's gaze fastened on the tiny triangle of pussy fur matted between the slender white pillars of Ann's succulent thighs. The bush pointed like an arrow to the puckered lips of her snatch. The tightly closed, pink-rimmed lips of the young girl's cunt.But Lee's hands began to roam elsewhere. His callused hands found the twin mountains of tit flesh. With a roughness that was unnecessary, he took two handfuls of boob and squeezed as hard as he could.Ann cried out, then bit her lower lip. She wasn't going to give the man she had disowned as her father the slightest satisfaction.It was Joanne who spoke up. Calling from her contorted position on the cold floor, the woman begged, "Please, for the love of God, Lee, don't do this! It's your own daughter! Have some mercy! Please, take it out on me! PLEASE!""Don't want to see yer daughter screwed by her old man, huh? Well, damn your eyes, that's exactly what you're gonna have to watch. suffer like I been. I want you to know what it's like listening to everybody snicker and point behind your back. Everybody talking about how your wife's nothing but a fuckin' whore!""it's all a lie, Lee! Honest! Don't do this to Ann. I'm begging you!""GO ahead. Beg." Without even looking back at his wife, Lee returned his attentions to his teenaged daughter. e nipples on top of theHis hands foundmarshmallowy man of her jugs. Lee pinched down with brutal force. His thumb and forefinger closed around the erect nipples until Ann moaned in pain. Lances of white-hot anguish flared into her young body.She tried to kick Lee but only succeeded in spreading her legs wide open for him. He pulled her to him, using her boobs as handholds. Ann groaned a she slid across the rough table. It felt as if the man would rip her tits off her chestWith her legs on each side of his body, Ann had no farther defense except for her fingernails. She clawed out wildly, trying to gouge and rip at his face.Her father quickly buried his face into his daughter's pussy. With lewd sucking noises, he began eating his own girl's cunt out. Ann felt her father's wet tongue flash out and race around her twat.In spite of the agony he was inflicting with his hands on her tits, Ann found herself being driven wild with the feel of Lee's tongue around her snatch. He stared at one end of her gash and raced to the other end of the sensitive flaps of pink pussy ~Jqh~~~,hjs .tnng~e wouW,pbjiw~Joscc3~Iyjspher seething twat hole.Ann's cunt began to flow the thin oils of lust. Then, as Lee's tongue burrowed farther and farther into her cunt, thicker juices began to flow out of her box. She writhed on the table, impaled by the force of her father's tongue. Ann couldn't even lift herself off the rough planking of the table because of the powerful hands that held her prisoner.If Ann was experiencing both pain and joy, Joanie was feeling nothing but sheer, undiluted misery. She wept openly for what was happening in front of her very eyes. She was being forced to watch her husband **** her daughter. Of all the things that she had considered Lee capable of during one of his drunks, never had she thought torture and daughter **** to be among them.Joanne watched in wretched fascination as Lee's head vanished between Ann's legs. She knew what he was doing. She could hear the sucking and the lewd, obscene slurping noises as the man licked and tongued the girl's pussy. She could see the viselike grip on the tender tits.Red streaks appeared on the milky-white flesh when Lee moved his hands over the heaving boobs. Joanne shivered in response to the punishment Lee was giving Ann as well as the pain she was experiencing.Her own predicament added to the physical pain. Joanne's mental torture watching her husband tongue-fuck Ann was fed by the bite of the coarse brown twine into her wrists and anklet. And her belly began to cramp from the doubled-over position she had been forced to assume. She had a continual headache from the beating29at the hands of the chair. Joanne wasn't even able to turn her head away from the **** happening right in front of her.She could close her eyes. But she couldn't close her ears. She could still hear the soft moans Ann was emitting like some whipped puppy, and she couldn't mistake the sucking, sllurping noise as Lee ate out his own daughter's pussy.Ann's hips began td move with a life of their own. The rough handling of her tits didn't do much to turn her on. The situation in which she found herself wasn't very erotic, either. She was far more frightened than the first time with Vic-Vic had popped her cherry on their third date and it had hurt.But it was a good hurt.This was sheer torture. The pain in her chest. The struggle to breathe against the crushing weight on her boobs hurt badly. But what was even worse was the sensual feel of her father's tongue along her snatch.The man was good at cunt-lapping she had to admit that. She felt the rough, wet tongue stroke and caress, then stab far into her oily cunt. Each time his tongue jabbed into her hole, a surge of pleasure collided with the pain in her body.The conflicting sensations overwhelmed Ann. She became totally confused. She didn't know what to do. The teenager started td drift in her own little universe, cut off from all sensations but those entering her body through her tight little cunt and her mountainous boobs. The girl didn't even hear the quiet sobbing of her mother, forced to watch the degrading spectacle.Ann bit him, leaving30bloody tracks on her father's neck and shoulders. But the pain only spurred the intoxicated man on.With the suddenness of a summer storm, Lee moved his mouth from Ann's succulent box and positioned his vibrating dong at her open, puffy gash. A forceful hip motion embedded his prick balls deep in his daughter's tight cunt.Ann screamed out her agony at taking the seven inches of dong. As Lee began to rotate his hips while he kept his prick entirety in the young girl's stretched pussy, she began to groan. "OOHhh! It hurrrrts sooo! Please, Daddy, don't do this to meee! OH!"She gasped as Lee quickly retreated, then slammed forward as hard as he could. He felt the tip of his knob bounce off the softly padded end of Ann's cunt. The pain generated in her distended snatch blotted out any pleasure she might have been receiving.Lee seemed to instinctively know that he was giving her pain with his incredibly deep, powerful trusts. As he licked faster and faster, feeling Ann's cunt contracting sound his speeding prickshaft, he called out to Joanne, "How d'ya like this, huh? How you like me fucking your cock-hungry k**!"Joanne's tears had dried, leaving salty tracks down her cheeks. She stared without emotion at the **** being played out in front of her. She felt nothing inside. It was as if she had died. She could respond no more to Lee's torture.Physically, the pain still assaulted her body. But something inside her had died. She could feel absolutely nothing for this man doing such unspeakable thing to their daughter."No hate. No love. Nothing. This was the ultimate human rejection."Lee didn't notice. He was too busy fucking the tight cunt of his own daughter. He began to shout in drunken glee as he felt her tight cunt collapse around his cock and squeeze don hard. Ann 's stomach muscles were hard and tight with youthful exercise. And she was no virgin. She had enjoyed many boys.She wasn't enjoying this. Ann had retreated into a world much like her mother already had. She didn't care if those seven inches of prick driving home in her omit belonged to her father or not. All-she wanted was for this disgusting scene to be over. The normal joy she received from a good fucking was missing. Ann knew that her father was getting off. She could feel his cock begin to expand, pulse with the first tremors of climax. She could feel all of this deep down in her pits-but it didn't give her any pleasure.Lee fucked in and out, pulled Ann closer to him so that her butt rested on the very edge of the table. With her legs hanging limply to either side of him, he had full access to the tiny fuck-hole. His mighty cock surged forward, lingered and luxuriated in the carnal heat of her boiling hot cunt, then pulled back.Again !~4 again tee flicked his daughter until his sperm croucbe