PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Couple Massage in Phuket

admin
04 Temmuz 2023, 20:14
**I am a early 40's Caucasian expat in Asia. Fair, slim, reasonably fit and a hedonist by nature.
My stories are of encounters I have experienced with women, men and trans / shemales during my two decades in Asia.**
Couple Time in Phuket
My long term partner, 'May' was based in her home country of Taiwan.
With our busy schedules and frequent travel, we would try our best to coordinate time together. Sometimes it was a long weekend in Hong Kong, maybe a week together in Singapore.
This time we managed to arrange for a few days in Phuket. Time to reconnect and for me to become reacquainted with her incredible body.
Slim, petite and with nice C cup breasts, May's pale skin and dark Asian features caught plenty of people's attention - both male and female.
Shy and somewhat reserved, May had a well hidden submissive side to her that I loved bringing out.
Something as simple as low cut jeans and a midriff top showing her toned stomach, was enough for me to bend her over the side of the couch, rip her jeans off and fill her pussy full of cum.
Sending her out to meet friends for lunch, knowing that her panties will be soaked with cum, and her friends none the wiser, was something that we both enjoyed.
Prior to flying out to Phuket I had gone online to check out couple massages. Everything from five star luxury beachside massages, through to the more 'interesting' options soon popped up in my search history.
One advert in particular caught my attention. Two exquisite physiques, male and female, stood out in bikini and gym shorts, and reading the advert I became even more intrigued.

'Steve