PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : My sexual autobiography - part - 35

admin
06 Temmuz 2023, 20:59
MY SEXUAL AUTOBIOGRAPHY
PART - 35
HOME ALONE

As written by me in my last episode (No. 34) of MY SEXUAL AUTOBIOGRAPHY, my husband was successfully obtained a big order for his organisation and was away at Bangalore for two days on the project.

I would have gone to Goa if he was to remain away for a longer period the matter was of only for two days.

I have returned from the market after buying some house hold materials and purchased materials were lying on the back seat of my car. It was afternoon and my watch showing 2.30 PM. I have parked the car in the basement of the building and went towards lift to call the lift man to take his help for bringing the purchased materials up to my apartment.

I pushed the button of the lift and the doors of the lift opened but no lift man was inside. I thought, as he does many times, he must have went to water pump room for a afternoon nip as his regular habit because there were hardly any people using the lift in the afternoon.

I decided to hunt for him by walking up to water pump room. The door of pump room was opened.
Once again in my life, I shocked and surprised to see what was before my eyes.

The lift man was not resting in pump room. He was not alone there. He was with a small boy. I took my position behind a parked car to hide my presence from them. I could see clearly what was going on in the pump room and the lift man was seems to be assured that no one will come to the pump room side at this time.
The boy was about 5'', very fair complexion, with a lean slim body. He was about 14 - 15 years old cute boy.

The boy was sleeping on the floor, on his back. The lift man was completely naked. I saw his black colored, quite a big and thick cock surrounded by thick black public hairs.

The boy was very small for a sexual act. Surely, the lift man will be going to fuck the boy's ass with his huge cock. I could not see the boy's ass hole because of his sleeping position, but I was sure that he must be having a very small ass hole looking to his age and thin body structure.

Once again, I thought that sex is such a thing and such a feeling that people can go till the any extend for sexual satisfaction.

Lift man sat beside the boy and slowly opened his pant's hook and centre button. There was no reaction from the boy. Then he slowly opened the zip of boy's half pant. I could now see his underwear. It was not the ready made type. Instead, it was locally stitched type, tied with 'nara' (string). I saw the lift man opened the 'nara' (string) of boy's underwear and loosened his underwear and pushed it downward. Now I could see the cock of the boy. His cock was very fair, just like him, a small one and was in a state of semi-erect condition. He had very sparse pubic hairs, light brownish in color.

Lift man did not waste any time. With fingers of his right hand, he pushed foreskin of the boy's cock back to expose his cute cock head, and, lowering his head, he took boy's whole small cock in his mouth. He started licking his small cute tool. Perhaps, the heat of lift man's mouth produced encouraging results. The boy's cock seems to be started growing in his mouth. I saw it started taking a shape. The lift man started sucking it softly. In a few seconds, boy's cock became fully erect and seems to be filled his mouth.

It was a clear indication that the boy was too enjoying the sucking. Boy started moving his lips up