PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : My Friends Sister_(0)

admin
06 Temmuz 2023, 21:58
One day, my friend(lets say his name is jack) were walking home from school(at the time iwas eding 7th Grade) We played on the computer and watched TV. His dog started barking and he let his dog outside. A couple minutes later, his sisters(16 years old and 18 years old) pulled into the driveway. They saw his dog outside and asked Jack what the dog was doing outside. Jack quickly replied I let it out. His older sister(Angie) shouted what about the baby rabbits!??? We ran outside and I got the dog in, while Jack looked for any that got out. He ran inside and came back out with two paper plates. After struggling for a minute or two, we got the rabbit on the plate, and put him into the hole, and covered the hole up with grass and stuff. We looked away for a second, and the baby rabbit we just put in the hole was crawling out, Jack got the plates and tryed to get the baby on to the plates. He said go get one of my sisters I need help. I ran to the back door and shouted Angie! Stacy! Jack needs your help! After a few moments Angie came to the door and asked what Jack wanted. I told her what happened.

Angie was 18 and going to college next year. She had dark brown hair and evenly tanned skin. She had, what I guess was a B/C cup probably around 32-34 inches. She is only 5 feet tall and at the time I was 13, 5'7" and had a 6 inch cock. That day I was wearing my usually tshirt