PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Blind Obsession Ch. 02

admin
19 Temmuz 2023, 08:40
The second story involving Kelly and Jill, lovers and best friends who enjoy kinky delights with each other, and Jill enjoying Sonny the next day!
Please rate and leave comments - it makes me a better author for you! I hope you enjoy my latest effort at erotica. -A
Jill walked down the street of the sunny village nestled in upstate New York along one of the Finger Lakes. Clean water, happy people strolling along, boats and dinner cruises on the lake - a typical late June day.
Jill turned heads when she walked by - she just did. With her black hair just reaching her shoulders, her purple streak on one side, and a body just over 5 feet, she was a sight anyone would lust over. Man or woman. And today, with a strapless, bare shouldered tube top, she turned even more curious heads with the red marks across her shoulders and on her chest.
Jill enjoyed being seen after playing with Kelly. This was their second time experimenting with mild bondage and hot wax. And last night was better than the first time, she thought to herself. Now she had a higher tolerance for the heat of the wax, and the red marks on her skin made her feel sexy. As if she was on the forward edge of sexuality. She didn't like wearing sunglasses, she knew she had pretty eyes. So with her crimson colored top and matching shorts, she enjoyed the eyes on her as she walked along the long pier that went out a ways into the lake.
The end of the pier formed a circle, that's where she asked Sonny to meet her. They were meeting for a dinner date at the grill that sat lakeside just by the pier.
"I see you enjoyed Kelly last night, or at least she left her mark," he teased when he saw the color on her chest.
"Yup! But it's just you and me tonight. Maybe you have a balm for these burns...?" Jill smiled.
"I'm sure I'll ah...come up with something." Sonny knew the pun was not lost on Jill. They laughed and walked back down the pier to the restaurant.
Dinner was nice, they kept to the lighter stuff -salads, and a light meal. They shared a bottle of chardonnay as they talked and laughed. Jill had been hoping to get out on Sonny's boat, and they planned to do just that in the cooler evening hours. They also planned to have sex on said boat. Sonny had the perfect little cove near the south end of the lake, with cliff-like edges perching over along the shore.
After dinner, they strolled to Sonny's 18 foot Bayliner docked along the pier. He kept it at a marina further down the lake and drove it up to meet Jill in the village. The boat was fast and fun, not so big as to attract attention, but a modest, perfect sized boat for this lake.

Sonny helped Jill step aboard, and gave her a kiss as he held her face. He loved her, she was perfect to him, and he loved giving her pleasure. Jill loved the progression of one night with Kelly, the next night with Sonny - it just felt right to her. She loved pleasing Kelly in her desire for edgy things like bondage and pain. A little S