PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Summer Lovin' (part one)

admin
20 Temmuz 2023, 10:38
Summer Lovin' (part one)Saturday, June 10th, 199512:45 pmHome alone. My Dad working Saturdays was a godsend and I took full advantage. Smoking cigarettes, playing the living room stereo as loud as I pleased and banging my ass with my 5 inch vibrator. Since losing my virginity to my Uncle Bill a few weeks earlier(and getting 2 more good bangs from him since, once right on my living room floor less than 15 minutes before he took me to school) my anal cravings had become a bit insatiable.I was standing in front of the full length mirror in my bedroom, checking myself out. I was wearing my favorite black jeans with holes in the knees and a large frayed area on the upper right thigh, tight enough to show off my taut little ass just right. I was also wearing the short black band shirt I wore the day of that fateful fishing trip and I swore I could still smell the hot forbidden sex all over it despite several washings. And then I put on my favorite accessory, a studded leather belt that I wore loosely around my waist, outside my belt loops, letting it droop to one side. I ran my hand through my long brown hair, freshly blow dried and brushed just right, tossing it to one side and then the other. I smiled. I felt so sexy and my little 14 year old cock started to get hard again. I thought about cranking one more out before I left, but I figured my daily walk around the neighborhood would take care of this particular ache. Maybe I'd go over to my buddy Doug's house to hang out and smoke some weed and listen to the same 4 cds we always listened too. Of course I'd also have to listen to him freak out over some girl at school while I sat there pretending to care