PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : English for Sinners Ch. 04

admin
25 Temmuz 2023, 19:38
All characters involved in this story are of at least 18 years of age. All characters involved in this story are original creations of the author. Any resemblance to any real person, place, or event is purely coincidental. Please do not post anywhere else without author permission. Thank you!

Of all the sensations in the world, few compare to that of waking up with a beautiful, naked, woman by your side. After a considerable dry spell, I was looking forward to feeling Vanessa lying on top of me, her considerable breasts pressed into my chest and spilling out to the sides. Before I drifted off to sleep, I wondered if she would be aroused when I awoke, perhaps even throughout our slumber, be it through the sensation of heat or moisture felt below. Regardless, I knew that waking up to a busty, naked, teen, albeit one of my students and the source of much internal conflict in my life, would somehow make it all better.

Unfortunately, that was not to be. Having wished for it prior to drifting off into a nap, I was immediately aware of the lack of weight on my chest. The air in my home was cold, biting into my bare chest, my PJ shirt having been unbuttoned so Vanessa could enjoy some kisses on my person before she too fell asleep. I did, however, awaken to have my senses, other than touch, alerted.

Before my eyes could adjust to the light on the ceiling, I could hear the distinct sound of flesh being hit. A smacking sound rather than a violent thud, so either someone was being slapped or spanked, and since Vanessa was clearly not on my person as I expected, I suspected she was involved. That just begged the question - who else was now in my home?

Answered almost immediately after being asked, a new sound was heard, that of a woman clearing her throat. For whatever reason, this alerted me to sit up more than the sound of someone being hit, either for pleasure or punishment, and with my eyes dilated I could clearly see who else was in the room with me.

Standing at the end of the couch where my feet lay, Val glared at me with crossed arms over her humble chest. Unlike Vanessa who had clearly changed up her outfit from the day prior, Val had on the same clothes, or at least the same kind of outfit: her green jersey pulled up into a knot under her breasts, exposing her taut and firm tummy, and a pair of dark green track shorts that exposed her legs until they vanished behind the arm rest of the couch.

Valentina looked mad, but then in the short time I had known her she always looked mad. Certainly I should have something, least of all to address her attitude but more so to address what she was doing in my house. Yet the words didn't come. Even with her comparatively diminutive height and mass, her piercing green eyes were able to paralyze me. I didn't know what I had done to warrant such ire from her, but she was certainly not adverse to being open with it, and soon she became vocal of it too.

"You hear that?" she sharply asked, one hand moving to her wide hip and the other reaching back to point down the hall to the source of the slapping sound. "That's your fault! You should know better!" she scolded. She wasn't wrong, I don't think, but it was still surreal to be lectured on behavior by the same girl who yesterday was grinding into my lap to completion.

Her yelling, brief as it was, alerted the other parties down the hall and caused the smacking of skin to stop. Emerging from my bedroom came Vivika and Vanessa, one clearly holding dominating power over the other. Vivika was wearing what can only be described as an S