PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : nataslut

admin
09 Ağustos 2023, 13:18
?nataslut? I awoke this morning horny and with a great sense of urgency to pee. I looked down between My legs and saw My urinal. I grabbed it by the hair, waking her, pulling her up to my cock. AS her mouth hole opened I shoved My dick into it and let out my morning stream. My chocolate human urinal swallowed My morning piss leaving none of it to spill out onto the bed. As I also awoke horny I began pushing My cock deeper into her mouth hole. I could feel the head of My dick swell as I pushed it to the back of this mouth holes throat. I held the back of her head holding her hair and drove My hard cock in and out of her until I could feel my balls spew their cum deep into this hole I call Mine, I call MY three hole toy, I call ?My nataslut?. I met nataslut online though alt., an on line sex site catering to those of us into ?bdsm?. At the time I met her she was Natasha, a sub looking for a Dom and I, yes, a Dom looking for his sub. We chatted for a time on line finding out each other?s likes, dislikes, and limits, she would find that I didn?t have many actually only limit I had is nothing involving children. Natasha I found wasn?t real sure of hers as she was quite new to the bdsm scene. I had been in the scene for a number of years and that had been a plus as she wanted to be trained and at the same time feel safe and confident with the one training her. The only thing that she really knew she was interested in was being dominated and was very curious about water sports.Natasha was very quick online when chatting to call Me ?Master? and I had a good feeling about this woman, that she would make a very nice little sub. If she really found that the bdsn scene was where she wanted to be and not just a fantasia that came and went, I knew I had found My ?one?.Natasha was eager to learn and I did My best to teach her many of the things I knew. I taught her that b