PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : My Young Cousin

admin
09 Ağustos 2023, 18:55
I am Nini, 27 years old and work in an office as secretary to a Lady Vice President. I am the only child of my parents. I lost my dad 2 years ago. I got married a year ago and since then my mom is completely alone. So, I try to spend as much time as possible with my mom. My hubby travels a lot and whenever he is away, I come and stay with mom.

Since my dad died, I usually sleep with my mom in her bedroom. My mom, in summer takes everything off except her sari at bedtime. Her top remains virtually exposed and only her waist to knee remains somewhat covered. I generally sleep naked when I am with my hubby. With mom, I used to wear shorts and T-shirt at bedtime before my marriage. Now when it is too warm, I wear only shorts with nothing on top and mom takes it easy.

Mom has always been easy with her nudity in my presence. In fact, once in a while when she calls me in the bathroom to soap her back or shampoo her hair she remains fully naked and thus I am used to see her naked body which has remained quite rich and gorgeous at mid forties. (In fact I have seen her making love too; that story I have written separately).

With my lady boss seducing me to taste female body, I have developed keen interest in watching a nude female body. I was not at ease with my own nudity earlier. But now I have changed and enjoy the comfort of being without clothes whenever I could.

When I am with mom in the bathroom I also remain fully naked. Mom is very fair and her plumpness has added an extra lustre and softness to her skin. Her 38c boobs are very soft and while soaping her back I sometimes feel like touching her boobs, but never did in the fear of offending her. Her nipples are also quite large. She has a bit of fat on her tummy and that makes her belly button look rather deep. She has no hair on her arms, thighs and legs. Only body hair she has is in her armpit and pussy. She keeps her armpit shaved clean but doesn't shave her pubic hair.

Her pubic hair covers a large stretch and is perfectly triangular in shape. I wonder how the triangle could be so perfect. These days, I do get attracted to her body and feel like fondling her more, but can't get enough courage to do so.

Since the only nude females I have seen are much older than me, I always wanted to see a young girl naked. The opportunity came last week. Last Friday, I went to my mom's place after office for spending the weekend and found that a whole lot of relatives ? my mamas and mashis (uncles