Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
DurumOffline
THTekivid
THTekivid - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
Uyarı:
Profil detaylarını görmek için üye girişi yapmalısınız

Üyeliğiniz bulunmuyorsa Kayıt ol linkine tıklayarak kayıt olabilirsiniz.

Post #73

Met the stairman Kiron

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Sean Duran, Jason Vario
Genres: Muscles, Kissing, Cumshot, Blowjob, Anal, Rimming, Shaved Head, Tattoo
Video language: English
Tegan Zayne has been missing for a week and the police are baffled by his disappearance. Jason Vario is a detective from the city who is forced to work with local officer, Sean Duran, on the case. The two disagree on how to tackle finding Tegan and when their words get heated, Sean tells Jason to prove that he has the bigger dick. Jason is cool as a cucumber when he whips out his big monster cock. Officer Sean can see that he's been outsized and gets on his knees to get the whopper down his throat. Sean does his duty and gets Jason's massive pole hard as a rock as he slobbers on the shaft and sucks his big sack. Jason doesn't want to be left out of the cock sucking fun and helps Sean out of his clothes. Jason takes his turn by getting Sean's thick dick in his mouth. He savors the flavor and works every inch of Sean's tatted and muscled up body. After getting his fill of dick, Jason wants a taste of Sean's hairy hole. He bends the stud over and opens him up with his tongue to make way for what he's about to get next. Jason slides his meat deep into Sean as he grunts with every thrust from the detective. Jason pounds away on his counterpart, literally fucking the cum right out of him. After Jason sees that Sean has gotten what he needs, he pulls out and drains his balls all over Sean's tight and toned ass. Now that their differences have been put aside, they'll need to pull together and get to work finding Tegan before it's too late.
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11746kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Met the stairman
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Flip Fucking Friends Murtaugh

Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome, Facial
Evan met Noah at a music festival a few months ago, and was instantly drawn to his tight body, addictive smile, and of course his nice bubble butt. As much as they both wanted to, they didn't get the chance to hookup during that trip so I instantly knew this was going to be hot as fuck! The sexual tension was already thick so it was only a matter of minutes before they were both naked and swallowing each other's cocks. The hottest fuck sessions are with completely vers boys who flp fuck the entire time like these two. The only problem is deciding who gets to take whose load. Evan won this round and got Noah's load shot all over and in his hole as Noah plowed him doggy style.
Duration: 35:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flip Fucking Friends
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Eurocreme Leo Marco & Lyle Boyce - Romantic Gay Fuck between twinks Portis

Not knowing what to do, poor young Lyle is stuck right in the middle and tries to tell Niall what he saw, but in the end Niall interrupts and says he's already cheated on Lucas with JP. It's a mess in Lyle's head and seeing his two friends as the perfect couple self-destruct, he keeps his secrets to himself and tries to bury it until they're back home. Up all night worrying about it, he creeps down in the middle of the night to find the CottageBoy, his secret crush resting in front of a roaring fire. Sharing his thoughts, Leo can see he's different from the rest of the boys and finally see that they are perfect for each other, at least for the moment, as Leo offers for Lyle to stay with him for a few months. Taking him up on the offer, they lean in for a kiss, and the heat off their bodies makes them never want to stop. Slowly touching each other's crotches to feel growing dicks and quickening pulses, the romance is hard to miss as they fumble and fall around on the cushions with the fire getting warmer and warmer in front of them, they can't get enough of their young bodies as they inter-twine and both get to play the top and the bottom with each other. Needing to explore their bodies inside and out, it's a sexual encounter they will never forget, and come the morning, their story is staying in France as Lyle's fucked up friends head back to London licking their wounds.
Duration: 15:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3849kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 448.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eurocreme Leo Marco & Lyle Boyce - Romantic Gay Fuck between twinks
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

I'll be Hole for Christmas Part 2 (1080p,4K) Fort Covington

Cast: Dakota Lovell, Adrian Duval
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
There’s still a lot to do before Christmas, so it’s baking time! Brody is preparing some cookies, and Dakota is eager to help him. Wearing just an apron and the chef’s hat, the two quickly have the mix ready for the oven. It will take some time, though, so they might as well fuck over the kitchen table while they wait. The room starts heating up when Dakota relishes Brody’s massive dick. Cookies in the oven and cock inside Dakota’s tight ass–it feels a lot like Christmas!

Total size: 3.7 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I'll be Hole for Christmas Part 2 (1080p,4K)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dirty Scout Vol. 221 Orangefield

Studio: Dirty Scout
Michal came to my office tired of his current occupation. He worked in health care and the job was getting more and more depressing. He also worked as a part-time fitness instructor and a masseur. That got me really interested. I was feeling tension in my neck so I asked him to show me his skills. He was great. Now to get rid off the tension in my crotch… The guy liked the fitness trainer job I found him and after a moment of hesitation he let me take care of our mediation fee. I just wanted him to try some of his masseur skills on my cock. He was quite good. This athletic looking dude knew how to touch a man. His dong got hard fast and it was a sight to behold. It was almost as big as mine. To my surprise, he struggled when I tried to fuck his beautiful ass. Not enough practice, I guess. At least not yet…
Duration: 34:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1435kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 400.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dirty Scout Vol. 221
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Scout Colton - Chapter 4 - Tying Knots 720p Kotlas

I found myself being drawn towards him and I suddenly realized that I wanted to kiss him.
Duration: 23:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4823kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 868.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scout Colton - Chapter 4 - Tying Knots 720p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

ErickPlay - Erick Diaz comendo o safadinho de 18 anos Krebs

Why would someone need when there is a hand to help, you can give pleasure to himself ... He woke up and decided to show us what he is handsome masturbate his dick on camera ... Boy is blindfolded and made to have sex with his master. Today, he surpassed himself, this riser was not his time ...
Duration: 23:12
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 511kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 109.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ErickPlay - Erick Diaz comendo o safadinho de 18 anos
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
10 Aralık 2022, at 10:29
Alıntı